I'm high RN and need something to do. I've never played Fortnite. Should I download? What should I expect?

I'm high RN and need something to do. I've never played Fortnite. Should I download? What should I expect?

Attached: Fortnite.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Should I download?
No
>What should I expect?
running around aimlessly for 10 minutes than getting wrecked by some 10 year old nerds

the shittest time of your life
it's been out for 2 years
it's filled with sweaty 14 year olds
the skill gap is unbelievable
you'll just die off spawn every game

but by all means, try it out

an instantaneous desire to chug as much cock as you can rap your mouth around
for starters

Attached: OP's house.webm (480x272, 933K)

No

I fucking love fortnite. It will be hard to get into it at this point. The skill ceiling is super high and it has gameplay that is completely new. But if you can practice and work at it, you will understand why its the biggest game in the world.

To start, get into creative mode and learn how to build, and get your controls comfortable. Try to meet some people to play and practice with

I got black knight
tbh only seasons battlepass I didn't buy and max out is the current garbage one.

also got the colours for omega
>fight me

Play Rust.

underage banned.

>you will understand why its the biggest game in the world.
Because it's a free-to-play cartoon that got hot at the right time and has made enough right moves to keep snowballing ever since. It's popular because you don't want to be the one kid at recess who's left out.

someone's mad rust is dead

Rust is better than ever

So bot free and shafted right into the game? Sounds tempting

gonna need the figures on that

that game is fucking garbage too its literally fornite without the shooting part

When people say rust I think of the modded lobbies using that tiny map on MW2, such good times.

>Living in a world where Rust and Fortnite is all that exists.
tiny IQ underage detected

its fun actually people from all walks of life play it, even people in 20/30s and even into their 40's some times. It gets old though, i played it every day for like 6 months but stopped back in october. played it a couple times since, its still fun but i probably enjoy browsing Yea Forums more than playing fortnite but they both are TOTAL TIME WASTERS.

Get Brawlhalla. Fighting game like Smash Bros, but faster. It's free.

Dead by Daylight

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-213646__01.jpg (1080x1099, 194K)

pic is fortnite in a nutshell

Attached: mildlyinfuriating.png (274x258, 24K)

Go look. I dont care. Offi Servers are always at max cap and theres more then enough Modded and Community server to fill your every need.
You dumb?
Still lots of those servers around.
Theres lots but Rust is the only game worth playing

>Should I download?
No. It's a fad game. Play something better. Also, the game client and launcher are spyware level programs.
>What should I expect?
Lots of 12 year olds, shitty aim, chinese spyware in your computer that is legit virus, and cringy memes.

made me the man I am today

O ye
it's basically owned by the Chinese government

What's a fun game to troll and shit-talk on?

Rust

Naw im a 27yo mechanical engineer. I was dragged into fortnite in the very beginning because my friends wanted a break from counterstrike. I hated it at first. But now I am the biggest fortnite advocate. The gameplay is something completely new. There are new meta games and new ways to play every week. You have to be creative and smart and fast and you have to practice and you have to outplay or outwit every opponent you run into. It makes other shooters feel one dimensional. The building aspect of the game makes it the most interesting and satisfying competitive shooter ive ever played.

But if you're one of those nerds that play single player games or pve games then you should probably not play.

okay I'll give you that one rustfag
I used to love trolling on rust

Why aren't you impressed with my black knight and omega colours :(

Also fortnite is not a fad game. People who dont understand or play fortnite thought apex legends was going to kill fortnite, but anyone who plays fortnite knew that it wouldnt. Its like comparing checkers to starcraft. Apex is a bland cookie cutter battle royale with nothing new to show for itself. Fortnite has a new style of gameplay that will never be toppled by a standard shooter.

Also Epic games is consistently demostrating that it knows how to surprise and delight their player base with new content, guns, gamemodes, etc. They continue to go against the vocal minority of people who whine about "balancing issues" and they deliver controvercial metagame shifts that redefine the game and are eventually adopted and beloved by the player base.

If youre missing out on the phenomenon of fortnite, you're missing out on the future of gaming.

I hope Epics store annhilates Steam. Steam is a pile of shit and Valve needs to get their ass kicked if they are ever going to innovate or improve their software.

JOIN THE MOST TALKED ABOUT DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN RIGHT NOW WE GOT FUN WE GOT MOVIE NIGHTS WE GOT GAMES WE HAVE IT ALL JOIN NOW!!!

discord
.gg/Txu5pZs

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__658382373117bf29eb9898a24c22af (681x1000, 116K)

fuck you cunt

This guy is too dimwitted, too uncoordinated, and too socially inept to understand the appeal of Fortnite, so he probably plays games where he doesnt have to try very hard, or communicate with teammates, or learn how to humble himself against superior players. Have fun playing against computers that are designed to be beaten by losers like you.

Ideas?

Just don't
Play a game for a MEN instead.
Like Team Fortress 2