So here's the deal: I'm a 26 year old virgin loser who's fed up with working a meaningless job and living a meaningless...

So here's the deal: I'm a 26 year old virgin loser who's fed up with working a meaningless job and living a meaningless, Nihilistic life. I plan on committing suicide. I have a few questions first: What is the best way to go about this? I'm stuck between either shooting myself or jumping off a bridge. I live in a state that isn't gun friendly, so it may be a while before I'm able to get licensed and registered. to own a gun, blah blah blah. With that being said, what type of gun would be best to accomplish this? I'm thinking maybe a shotgun, seeing as how it would most likely be quick and painless. But if that doesn't work out and I can't get access to a gun, I will probably jump off the Chesapeake Bay Bridge (I live in Maryland.) What is the success rate of a suicide-by-falling? I'm really not interested in simply breaking my back and drowning to death...

Attached: me3.jpg (365x377, 19K)

Let's talk about it user 410 native as well.

I hope you feel better and don’t do that, you have a lot to live for and you can always try to move states if you’re feeling bored or visit somewhere else.

Do it faggot

It's cool that youre such a fuck up that you have to ask the internet how to be an hero, lol.

We are not losing a cancer cure

Come down to the South for a little while bud.

You got a few options but the most important one is trying to solve your problems. Unless you've tried ALL your options and went through ALL other alternatives, only then can you walk happily into death.

Please don’t do it. Consult a psychiatrist. You may have a mental illness that’s altering your perspective.

so first off no,dont do it cause its stupid as fuck lol. 2nd, dont fucking come on Yea Forums asking this shit,go and seek help ,dont spend time on this retarded and shitty community lol. like actually seek help man, i am rooting for u and hope you'll get out of ur shit and live a nice life man! trust me,ive been there too and its so worth it.

bump

I tried to kill myself twice. Not worth it. Instead rob a bank and become a criminal against the system, it so much more fun. hacking is a good start, robbing banks is another one, you can also do it on the computer. It's better and i'm telling you from experience. trying to kill yourself is just not even hardcore. shitty jobs will make you suicidal but you choose differently. don' twork. once yuo lots of money you will the fucking change. stolen money of course because it is easier. get a psychiatrist in the meantime. go to the hospital, take a vacation there. it is good. is fun. but don't kill yourself.

Shoot head

have you tried getting a hobby

Get a gun, look up a list of your local violent sex offenders list, go door to door and kill them, then suicide by police.

If your life isn't worth shit, make your death worth something.

Why not storm Area 51? You could die, you could have your 5 minutes of fame. It's a win-win.

Stop with the crazy thinking, reach out to loved ones or a mental health professional. Your life has meaning, you might just have to find it.

Take the shit out of your ear lobes, remove all the face piercing and then go get a better job.

It will dramatically improve your life!

Don’t kill yourself, it’s not worth it. Your brain is fucked and that’s why you think you should go through with it. Get help. If you’re asking us here that means there is a part of you that doesn’t want to do it. Play some video games or watch something that makes you laugh. Talk to your family if you’re on good terms, talk with friends if you have some good ones. Literally ask anyone who has survived attempted suicide and they’ll tell you they instantly regretted it.

when u want too kill urself...
in the car, close the doors, let the smoke from the running car come indorrs... drink a nice whiskey, you will sleep well and you die in ur sleep. without pain...

shoot urself in the head (mouth) ur head will split up, you die instantly,.

jump from a hiiiiiiiiiiiigh place...

everytime, enjoy a nice whiskey....

good bye dude

no job
no money
no family
want to work but cant afford to take the bus
no home
no hope
no chance of saving for an apartment and car

its better for him, he kills himself

he has nothing worth for living.

before u kill urself, listen too
lonely day - soad

perfect song for you :)

Not with that attitude. You can either stop feeling sorry for yourself like a pathetic cunt and make some changes or just fucking hang yourself tonight and stop wasting oxygen. The only person who can change all of those things is you, but it's not going to change if you continue to believe it's some kind of "powers that be beyond your control" bullshit and start taking responsibility for the shitty shape your life is in. If that's too hard for you then just got your fucking reset button tonight and get it over with.

You should hang yourself too

ummm do it are you waiting for something? lol

goodluck normie gotta find a good strong rope

Attached: IMG_0308.jpg (722x1280, 170K)

If I had nothing in life I would grab a knife and head out to live in the woods for as long as I can. Best case scenario I find my true self, and if I want to return I would so being an alpha male, or just spend the rest if my life there. Worst case scenario, I die like a man.

Attached: 1557601831530.jpg (727x500, 84K)

You know what jumpers say who survived? The moment they step off the bridge they realize that everything else in their life is small and fixable, except what they just did.

If your life is worthless to you, at least use it a bit to help others. Try to not focus on yourself so much. You're gonna die soon enough. If you really don't care, then go to africa and make a real difference. What's the worst that could happen? You could die? Do shit for others, we need people like you.

You have total freedom, use it to help others who need you before you go.

where do you sign up to go to africa? do they feed and shelter you for your work?

Why would you kill yourself? Then you couldn't order Chinese food anymore.

I don't know of many men who have died starving to death weak and gasping for air but whatever fits your fantasy, lumberjack faggot