"It is absolutely disgusting that people are sharing...

"It is absolutely disgusting that people are sharing, screenshoting the pictures of Bianca’s (tragic) death!! Wtf is wrong with you people!!?? I have seen the pictures. I will FORVER have those images in my mind when I think of her. When I close my eyes, those images haunt me. How about we have some fucking consideration for her Mother, Sister, Step sisters and brother, Step Mother and Step Father, her Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Nieces and Newphews and her friends. How about we have some f*cking consideration FOR HER!!!

Imagine sitting there, in disbelief and praying to God that this is all some mistake and that your baby will walk through the door any minute. Now imagine seeing those pictures and having everything in you break. Imagine not even being able to yell out and scream or cry because your soul has now just been broken. Instead of repeatedly sharing and it saving these sick pictures, you report them so they can be taken down. And instead you post about what a beautiful young woman she was." - Bianca's step mom

really makes you think huh Yea Forums

Attached: bianca-devins-photos.jpg (425x531, 33K)

Alright be quiet she's a thot

lol friends and family of murdered child BTFO

ALERT: IF YOURE ANTI INCEL SPEND YOUR DAY THINKING OF TACTICS TO FIGHT THESE FUCKERS BACK. WE CANT SHRUG OUR SHOULDERS AT THIS ONE.
FIGHT THE CANCER

K so that family friends won't commit murder of family friends? Idk where you're getting this incel thing from.

No.

Anyone got any pics/footage Of her death?

Most of us couldnt give a shit less about this e thot or her death. So no, doesnt make us think at all you faggot

*parent harder

It’s probably because Yea Forums is a hotbed of incels

Sure is, but how is it relevant to this case?

I miss the days when Yea Forums was just a bunch of incels with no morals. What happened

I don't wish harm on people or anything. I hope that all affected parties are able to come to terms with it and live their lives. Personally for me, it won't haunt me. The only things that haunt me are things that have happened to me in my life. The killer and reposters don't represent all of us on Yea Forums the same way they don't represent you.

it isnt, all of this bitches beta orbiters are coming to whiteknight her is what it is.

Honestly I dont care, I didnt know about her existence before she died so why should I care that shes dead

ok summerfag

Who else came here looking for the pics...

Speaking of screenshots of bianca's death, anyone have pictures?

I'd come closer to feeling a tiny bit bad if she didn't look and act like an insufferable cunt with an insatiable appetite for self-manufactured drama that she complains about

Beta orbiters are the accused.
It's her genuine fans, and erroneous reporting which is accusing.

OP, you're a s soyboy cucklord if those images haunt you and your balls have yet to drop into reality.

look up the kiwifarms thread it has every picture related and everything you need to know about what happened

>Learning to read before replying

>genuine fans of a e thot
ok orbiter

Tumblr refugees. They’re pretty much the mexican’s of the internet

What if OP is the stepmom you faggot

Post location for better planning

She was just a young bitch and like every young bitch she believed herself immortal and that the world revolves around her.
Served her well for seeking attention from /r9k/ incels.

Attached: Whore.webm (264x480, 1.96M)

She wouldn’t have got nearly this much attention from 4chin if it wasn’t for retards like you coming here and expecting sympathy for her/trying to make us feel bad for being incels.

It’s almost poetic when you think about it

Attached: 6BCDDBD0-DE8F-4120-A4AC-ED256E2902AC.jpg (634x482, 104K)

post the pics

You must be new here

Based

Attached: Yes+chance+to+use+reaction+pic+from+one+_2d31abd88f4722930e2a2ca156d959a5.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Its proper balance, she got money and fame from objectifying herself in life so now she has to be a popular object in her death.

This type of deadphobic mindset is very problematic, in my opinion.
Dead people are beautiful and have done NOTHING to warrant your blatant, backwards, bigoted hate, so PLEASE think about how your words affect others, marginalize groups of people, cement social structures of oppression, etc. the next time you see *gasp* the picture of a dead body on the Internet.

One more thing: being dead is NOT a choice, OK? Can we agree on that? No reason to not respect them the exact same way you respect a living person. Why call them disgusting? Because they are different from you? You know what that is; it starts with R and ends in 1945 with the German concentration camp politics.

Sorry that I get heated like this, but discrimination of the dead is a huge issue, and it can't stand. God bless.

Terrible bait

Not his fault. OP was baiting harder.

>It’s almost poetic when you think about it

What, a dead girl gets more attention than a shut in dead ended male? She's going to make more money now she is dead and your still going to be shut in and mad at women on the internet. Pottery.

No. What’s poetic is the way people like OP are literally fueling the fire that they’re crying about. Work on your reading comprehension user

ur mom gay

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

woah man careful with those vids, this is a very moral sjw friendly board

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Attached: IMG_20190705_015420.jpg (841x712, 53K)

Attached: 1563176707198.jpg (961x837, 118K)

everyone dies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-144928_Firefox.jpg (828x916, 129K)

Is this bait? I mean it's cancer. Also "tactic to fight these fuckers back" like incel is a symptom not the cause of it. Like jeez, also imagine orbiting a 17-year-old.

Id just say give up on anyone here being a slightly decent human being that actualky knows how to interact with others.