In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

In less than a week, I will be married to her and live a happy life together. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 765.jpg (540x952, 97K)

Happy for you.

U suc penis

wow she's really cute user, congrats!

Brings me tears of joy

Makes me feel like you should post her tits

>happy life
remember those words when life fucks you in the ass. hard.

>Marriage
>happy for life

Pick only One.

In 6 months to a year you will regret it.

Good luck. Divorce rate is above 60% these days.
When she finds someone better, she will take half or more of your stuff on her way to her next dick. You made a smart move for sure.

>live a happy life together

so getting divorced and watching the court favor the women is considering living a happy life?

Indifferent. In a month I will be attending school to advance my professional life even further. Sounds like you need a bunch of internet strangers to validate your life choices. Might want to work on that.

Love is grand; divorce is 100 grand.

I hope you guys have a happy life together, man

ZFG (zero fucks given)

user, did you just do a mental barrel roll?

Why are you lying? It's never been that high. It's around 30% right now.

disappointed because she may not suck my cock anymore

congrats

Did you just make that up? So sick dude

Good for you.

Bring many with children to this world.

30% is the same as 60% when half or more of your shit is gone. Best of luck

First marriage divorce rate is about 30%. People who keep getting remarried bring it up to maybe 50%.

MMMMM Tendies

That's Emma Rohann, nice try OP. OLd pasta is OLD

Yeah well working in a field where divorce is as common as Tuesday. It is great trying to deal with the aftermath of your bros going on the "Just got a divorce, Putting my dick in everything (that'll show her)" binge

School isn't worth it anymore unless you're going to be a doctor, nurse, dentist, attorney, engineer, or you're getting a PhD without taking on much debt. Otherwise the slightly higher pay from having the degree is outweighed by the extra pay from 4 - 6 more years of job experience, the 4 - 6 years worth of pay you miss, and the tuition you don't have to pay.

Does she have a BBC bull?

Attached: fKXdgmv[1].gif (500x750, 1.75M)

Makes me feel good not having to worry about being married to some gold digger with a fake smile, who will betray me whenever she has the chance.

>Emma Rohann
Who the fuck is that?

If she's real, and you're white, you have about a 70% chance of success, good luck.

She used to have a youtube channel where she posted music but Yea Forums doxxed her. And its Emma Rohan, I messed up

Just because it happened to YOU doesn't magically change math so that 30 = 60. The last time I checked one is half of the other.

Even better odds if you're both college educated.

I know this is a troll but does anyone else actually think it's really hot to have a gf or wife who gets gangbanged?

Im not going to a 4 year, just a state funded adult school for cisco networking to grab my CCNA certification. Total cost is 200 bucks for the classes and a discounted price on the certification test for a field that will pay 60k on average as an entry.

Cool so nobody.

Lol a happy "life". More like some happy years AT BEST. If you are lucky, over the years, you will stay togheter barely tolerating one another.
Normally it will end in one or the other cheating.
Cherish your short happy life, it will end. Soon

HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! you got got dipshit. best of luck to you top KEK!

Lonely

hope you enjoy the 50/50 chance of you either living happily ever after or paying an alimony payment for the rest of your life.

Well you're new so I guess. To me she's a lost gem

You sound a little envious mein negger, life isn't difficult when you know what you're doing

Attached: 1551326600598.jpg (466x387, 49K)

No pretty in depth in the field bro you have been sold a line your job is currently in india

Nudes or it didn't happenm

Yeah she’s gonna cheat

So, If there is still a 30% chance that a business partner can void your contract at any time, without reason, and take all the assets, leaving you penniless and without legal recourse... you'd still take that risk?

good for you, my man

Didnt happen to me. Me ex is moving out of my house in 3 weeks. Shes not entitled to take any of my shit either.
Marriage is great for some people. Most people, it's not. So 30% divorce, what percentage on top of that stay in a broken marriage for "the kids"

CCNA was cool when I got it.. back in 2004. It's a dime a dozen now and not all that great on a resume. Honestly, you'd better get your CCNP if you want to make anything above 65K.
God speed, young one.

Attached: CB8LqNXWEAEjrF-.jpg (640x633, 51K)

Kys

Also, Pro tip... any girl this good looking can get a guy that makes more than you think you will... so have fun being used for your meager resources and getting stuck wondering where she gets all her expensive shit behind your back.

More of your wife

>so nobody.

Attached: 1434372209121.jpg (2048x1366, 159K)

Tbh, at first, I was happy for you.

Then, raised a really good point. Now I just hope you're really confident in your marriage.

I intend to, ccna is just my break into the field. But the demand is always high for networking technicians, particularly in california where technology is prevalent. To me its just like any other practical trade, accounting for example, sure there are millions of accountants but there could always stand to be more.

she'll cheat on you in a week

She’s cute.
Good work.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>60K with a CCNA
Not on entry. It's a good foundation but you'd better plan to build on that as said if you want to make bank.
Either that or hop on the VMware train and tech up to a VCAP.

Man shes beautiful. Let's see that pussy

Attached: 1561730442202.jpg (498x577, 29K)

Thanks for the tip on vmware. Ill look into it. My primary goal right now is to set myself up in a career where it pays for its own advancement.

I haven't read any other replies but they all probably tell you that a nigger is gonna fuck her but I am just here to bless your marriage OP, have a great one and don't be a faggot.

Good for you, user

It makes me feel like you're an obsessed loser who has at least 765 photos of this girl and wants to personal army the real guy who gets married to her.

How do you know she won't bail at the alter, or get some massive black cock when you're at work?

Hell, she might even get cancer and die a slow painful death in your arms.

Life will most likely take care of your stupidity for asking such a question on here.

Enjoy while it lasts. She's a cutie. But don't cry when live fucks you up the ass faggot.

left tit is weird

Attached: deepnude9.png (512x512, 258K)

Emma?

Hey OP. How many time are you going to make a thread about marrying some random chick. You do realize anybody who isn't 6 months new recognizes all of your pics? Or is that why you do it? Just bait? Whatever. Fuck you. Jump in front of a train.

She's cute. I hope you're happy together. In a few years come back and post some cute pics of your kids, aight?

Good for you. Have a nice marriage.

Fucking faggot OP replying to himself. Seriously kid. Kill yourself.

Moar

This is a very looong week user..

Show holes

statistically speaking there's about a 50% chance you're going to get divorced

Depends....................are you black?

Attached: sssssss.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Hope it works out user!

crab bucket

Come back in a week and post her wedding dress pics

top kek

Attached: 1523911892761.jpg (1201x900, 454K)

dropped

Attached: tjQX2uO.jpg (720x540, 66K)

Attached: 1434571536866-2.jpg (1366x2048, 231K)

Let's hope you're right about that, because if not, you're fucked.

Attached: frasered.jpg (1200x500, 483K)

You're not marrying Emma Rohan after all you fucking spergs scared her off

Attached: preview_happygirl.jpg (960x640, 83K)

Just so u know, she gonna go land whale on ya eventually. She gonna cost ya in medical bills, pee all over ur house, and spray babies everywhere after u squirt da penis milk in her yeastmaw. U guys will be beautiful together, spewing fluids until you both expire.