Look at what an inconsiderate fool this stupid old man is. First...

Look at what an inconsiderate fool this stupid old man is. First, he takes up a whole booth just so he can set up a pic of him and his dead wife, who is gone and of no use to anyone. Then, he sticks his stupid walker in the aisle for everyone to trip over and shit. What an idiotic old fool, he should go ahead an hero.

Attached: stupid old man.jpg (965x977, 94K)

I hope you trip over your dildo, you insensitive closet homosexual

Attached: 61DB76AE-57F9-460C-AC5B-30ED62B9B172.gif (480x238, 415K)

Sooooo edgy.... Ooooooo.... Now kys.

>Restaurant is barely full, no demand for seats
>That's what you're supposed to do with your walker, could just easily walk around another
table.

Weak bait, OP. Kill yourself.

Why are you making fun of the old man lol he got more pussy than you, OP. Also, he doesn't look like a whiny bitch that complains about other people's business. Be more like that old man.

Fuck him

Barely full? Looks like every table in the picture is taken, that isn’t barely full faggot. Why should I have to take a longer route because he’s too fucking stupid to fold his walker up? Absolutely ridiculous. Fuck old people.

Either OP's a massive troll using lame bait, or he's as autistic as they come.

Sad either way.

Kek

Hope your family makes sure to euthenize you well before you grow old.

So why the burst of edge kid? Are you feeling sadistic today and just want everyone to know? Or is there something else you need to get off your chest?

You can tell us user, we’re your friends.

Your lack of basic humanity makes me sad.

Euthanize*

Speak for yourself please

Shh I’m trying to convince him that people like him.

Your Dad is calling you, he wants to fuck you again

Kys faggot

bump

LoOk At HoW eDgGy I aM gUyS.

Attached: 1562801265005s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Fuck off newfag nigger.

ITTPeople fell for the bait OP dangled off of their weiner

Attached: 38462664420.png (300x80, 40K)

Hey you moron newfags, you can't call it weak bait if it made you respond.
Good job op

This is one of the saddest, lowest-energy attempts to be edgy that I have ever seen. Try again OP, and put your heart into it next time.

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

You must be a pathetically sad human. Bait or not; I hope you never get to enjoy love, marriage or children. You don’t deserve any of them.

Let's kill all Old farts...if you are over 21 years old, just hero yourself. ty in advance for cooperating u fucking keks.

Attached: 123herow.png (480x480, 479K)

Attached: 1531762753117.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Someone who is unfamiliar with the Sci-fi classic Logan's Run

RENEW!RENEW!

I like how the chink bitch that is retarded but thinks she's hot that really needs to go back to her country is cropped out this time.

old people are cancer