Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Attached: image.png.7dd1cfa125daa00f0b362f6d2fe4cc5e.png (1080x1350, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/auxane.micheneau/?hl=fr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 4b6d0e01a05990b7129f0a9cd63c28ae.jpg (768x432, 31K)

You got a black belt in stupid if you think I'll fuck u uo

She's probably five nothin 160 lbs. Could still rape if I wanted it.

>op actually wants you to believe he's the bitch in the pic and not some fat neckbeard larping as some bitch

Attached: femanon.jpg (345x337, 70K)

nice bait faggot

but post more fit waifus.

I would cum in my pants if a girl did that to me

Good for you, you transport ned 5 years and now you can kick ass. Good girl. I wouldnt feel less manly around you. I would feel proud of you and encouraged to train more myself.

tbh it kind of turns me on

Timestamp or it didn't happen, bitch.

Attached: 1726877.jpg (799x856, 68K)

sauce?

instagram.com/auxane.micheneau/?hl=fr

I did Arnis, Taekwondo (or however its spelled), and Judo for a few months in middle school. I could definetly take you on!

Or I can use my pepper spray

>posts bad b8
>doesn’t even realize karate is a defensive MA only useful in disabling temporarily

Can you dodge bullets?
How about roofies?

FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

Attached: 2194633082.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

i feel aroused by that fact. i would love to be beat up by a hot woman like yourself

she looks great!

honestly same

yes

lol karate isnt effective get some random dude whos been doing mma for like 5 months and ur fucked

You are not Auxane Micheneau.
You do not have a black belt. Neither does Auxane Micheneau.
People with black belts generally don't look like that because being musclebound interferes with the motions and the motions train a different set of muscles.
You are a fat hobo, and I would beat you in a street fight by walking away form you at a leisurely pace while you trundled after me attmepting to keep up and yelling for me to fight you until you passed out from exhaustion and drowned in a pool of your own vomit.