Cats are disgusting

Cats are disgusting.
Why do people even get them?
They only eat, piss, shit and spread toxoplasmosis.
They are disgusting.

Attached: 1547673624503.png (316x301, 155K)

i hate them too, i will never get a cat..

friends of mine have cats, the whole living place stinks like fuck... fuck it

This

Number one cause of infection for toxoplasmosis is eating undercooked meat.

Just sayin...

Yet, cats are only host gondii can reproduce.

you do the same plus fapping to anime and browsing Yea Forums

I don't shit in neighbors lawn tho

my cat is outdoors most of the time and slays vermin

I'll never live with another cat ever again. Every single one had either scratched up furniture/carpet, or shit and piss on things. They serve no purpose whatsoever, totally useless as pets. At least you can train your dog to maul ppl on demand and do tons of other things, like shitting and pissing outside. Cats just expect shit from you all the time. And yes, they are fucking disgusting.

this

You have been visited by the Laura of mediocre threads.

This thread is about to die with only 9 replies. OP, hopefully you got what you desired out of it and that it wasn't a total loss.

Attached: Laura.png (131x210, 66K)

Live with two cats. The cat box is gross, but isolated at least.

Also, insects and rodents, not even once. Shit is pretty cash, knowing you have a little exterminator stalking your place while you sleep.

I like how people still believe that cats actually do something to rodent population...

They completely fuck over the bird population, they are the worst invasive species.

That just means your friend is shitty & lives in filth, lol

ITT:

I have a friend who doesn’t clean their house and never trained their pets, therefore cats are horrible

ive witnessed it happening. birds, mice, baby bunnies, she kills them all.

You are a God Damn Faggot....get the fuck outta my Yea Forums you lil whiny bitch

Signed
The Council

Attached: The Council.jpg (600x443, 186K)

Yes, but they don't seem to do a fuck to mice population.
I used to live in area where I cad a lot of strays, and a lot of mice.
Then I moved to other town, where everyone has chickens and other stuff that would 100% cause mice, but for some magic reason, there weren't as many as in previous home.
What I noticed, is insane amount of falcons and owls there.

Hello!

Reminder that cats are responsible for 13% of all small mammal and bird extinction on planet earth.
Cats kill around 20 BILLION small mammals and birds in the USA every single YEAR.
To put that into context,
the deep-water horizon spill killed one million birds total.
Cats kill far more than even 1000x that every single year,
in the USA alone!
Counties such as Australia have had to take extreme measures against cats,
as they have pushed several species of lizards,
small mammals,
and birds to extinction.
The massive decline in bird populations in countries that have high cat ownership has also impacted the number of plants,
mainly trees,
that grow.
This effects not only the air quality but makes it more difficult for insects like bees to survive and pollinate plants!

Did you know most cats carry a parasite called t. Gondii?
Toxoplasmosis and the parasites that come with it are estimated to be present in around half of the UK population!
The vast majority of cat owners literally catch brain worms from their pets!
These worms have been proven to change behaviour in mice,
and studies showed they did the same with human beings until cat owners forced the government to shut the research down!
Crazy,
huh?
Imagine defending an animal that gives you mind altering brain worms!
Almost like there’s something in their heads influencing them to defend the ownership of cats!

Cats have half the number of neurons in their brains than dogs.
This suggests they are half as intelligent.
So much more “muh independence!” Turns out they don’t learn skills,
because they are just fucking dumb!
Probably incapable of love too!

Attached: toxoplasma.jpg (501x435, 124K)

Attached: 1563213428540.jpg (319x188, 7K)

Also, birds kill insects.
Humming birds are fucking based at this, I used to have insects (small flies, I don't know how do you call them) in my backyard. Once I planted plants hummers like, amount of insects went down like Boeing plane.

>Every single one had either scratched up furniture/carpet, or shit and piss on things

Maybe don't complain so openly about how you can't even tame a cat?

also you're legit a fucking beta if you can't get a cat to stop scratching your furniture and marking their territory all over your shit.

You're getting mad that a cat sees you as a beta. Fucking neckbeards, lmao.

>taming an animal that doesn't even belong to me
I'm not wasting my time because of someone else's lack of responsibility. So you can train your cat to attack an intruder, right? Fucking retard, lmao.

People are stupid and irrational
Cats feed on that

dude i live in the country and i have three cats
before i had them i was killing two-three mice a day with traps, and they were gnawing the wires in the house. destroyed my stove wiring and almost started a fire
i took in a stray cat who had kittens- she reduced them a lot. she was pregnant but her three kittens survived
this year i have only seen two mice in the house for the whole year
yesterday my cat brings me a freaking mouse as a present she caught outside
my dog even likes them.
animals are good- dogs and cats -when used properly they make life better.

You're biased.