My girlfriend has been talking to guy that has been sending her dick pics...

My girlfriend has been talking to guy that has been sending her dick pics. He's in better shape and has a bigger dick than me, is it all over for me?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x569, 58K)

Show the pics

Yeah. There is no saving the relationship. Chances are she atleast blew him if not more

Yes backup the info and send to her family and friends anonymously so they knew she's a vapid whore

It's only all over if he makes more money than you.

she likes the big dick, she want too feel in pumping in her pussy... you lost, sorry bro

post her nudes

Can’t be sure until we’ve seen both dicks

you have too show us first ur dick and then his dicken then we can tell u the truth

That’s his dick

Attached: B955DF0A-B921-48B7-827D-5EBF2487FD89.jpg (2048x3207, 1.26M)

walk away while you can, you've lost this battle

Is that your gf? Can you provide proof she's your gf?

Yes. And it should be. But but because she leaves you. You need to drop her yesterday. Inexcusable.

ok, and your dick?

i dont wonder, she likes too lick that dick and let her ass fuck hard.... this dick is a beauty

Most women go on personality over looks.
Got a shit ton of female friends,past and present, and never has any of them stuck or ditched with a guy because of cock size. 9/10 they become boring, or abusive in one way or another.

noofag detected

>personality over looks
aahahaha, riiight

Meh, it’s fine but if she’s leaving you it’s not going to be because of his dick. I mean if she’s still talking to him after he’s sending nudes you’re fucked though.

Yes, prepare yourself mentally before it fucks you up faggot

This. Why are you letting her talk to him after he’s sent her nudes user? Are you a retard or naive?

immediately cheat on her. like as fast as you fucking can. only way to win this one

My dick is really small tho.. my gf has brought it up a few times..

if she's a whore than ur fucked
but that's kinda your fault for choosing a whore tbh

Well let's see both of your dicks, boo boo

If you have any self respect, it should be all over for her. You get the benefit of not dating an unfaithful parasite by ending it.

probably the only way to win this one is to set up an orgy with your gf and this dickpic guy plus one or more other girls. your gf will have to agree since she cheated first. then focus only on trying to suck and fuck that guy's big penis and fondle his weird tiny balls. then hit him up for coffee later in the week, eventually move in with him, etc.

kys jew

this

Also I would like to add that if she has been doing this unbeknownst to you, then obviously you are supplying something she needs and therefore she is still with you. The obvious step is to now move forward to the "action" phase. Don't let her fuck with you OP. You deserve better bro.

Kill her, will wait for update

That is the ugliest fucking dick I’ve ever seen. It looks like the doctor bit off a bit more than the Jew could chew with his circumcision.

It’s fucking big tho

I guess, but it looks like he had his tip cut off and a smaller dick is growing out of the top

is that her

Go and beat the fuck out of the guy and secretly get screenshots of all contact she has with him. If she steps over the line at all, send all of the evidence to her friends and family, embaress her and move on.

Don’t be a bitch, secure yourself and keep your pride.

Kek. How big is your dick?

You're fucked get an asian girlfriend woth small vagina.

Attached: 1560459864547.jpg (540x540, 23K)

Unfaithful parasite. HA! Well put