Holy fucking shit Yea Forums I knew this fucking girl...

Holy fucking shit Yea Forums I knew this fucking girl, she's really close friends with my best friend (Mack) and I only talked to her a few times . What the fuck happened the only thing I'm reading is that she got beheaded by some guy, is there more also does anyone have the original thread? I gotta fucking see this shit I never thought someone I know irl would die from some online guy lmao

Attached: 1563200995914.jpg (756x912, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2019/07/15/killer-decapitated-instagram-star-ex-17-then-shared-photo-of-her-body-10323877/
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Utica-Homicide-Murder-Investigation-Instagram-Police-512728301.html
kiwifarms.net/threads/Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mackenzie puff knew her?

You have her nudes?

stop posting this shit you american degenerates

Nope, I heard stories of the shit she does with guys online but I never seen her nudes or anything like that, keep digging I'm pretty sure you guys can find it, I just want info on what the fuck happened and the original thread

Hey, I know this girl. I went to school with her.

E slut was manipulating beta orbitors
One of them snapoed and fuckung killed her with a knife
He alsi tried committing suicide after that

Not that I'm aware of, never heard of her or any of her friends besides the one that me and her share.
Oh shit really what school?

allegedly they had sex or some shit, and she fucked like 6 or 7 so far and he did kill himself.

Attached: 1563189467585.jpg (590x941, 215K)

Damn, just read the news article then came straight here to see the posts.

article link?

Fucking hell, so they were having sex or something and the guy just snapped and just went ham?
Which one is this one?

Also I heard that there is another photo with the guy apologising? Does anyone have it? Also I don't have her nudes nor do I know where the fuck to get them, I only know stories about the shit she has done with other guys online but me and my friend do not want to associate with that shit, we aren't trying to fuck our lives up

is he the killer?

>same couple of pics being posted everywhere
>no video
>boring details
pathetic. at least that one /r9k/ faggot bothered to livestream blowing his brains out. this is unamusing.

he didn't kill himself

Girl friendzoned this one guy. The guy was a family friend as well as a friend of hers. He drove her to a concert and was supposed to bring her back home. In the midst of it, he saw her kissing her date, became jealous and instead of taking her home, he killed her.

Attached: 1563205814417.jpg (1125x2168, 419K)

I is she ok?

he attempted, he’s in the hospital i think, if not still there in police custody

Attached: 5E374519-620B-4EE7-8A22-0A3F9F4874F3.png (429x410, 11K)

someone has an Articel link?

also y’all are disgusting and should stop posting her picture :// i hope she haunts you all or some shit

metro.co.uk/2019/07/15/killer-decapitated-instagram-star-ex-17-then-shared-photo-of-her-body-10323877/

whaaat i don't understand, he was super clingy. did she kissed him?

she sucked dick for drugs , was pretty mental and a huge slut , she had it coming
no empathy for this bitch
i couldnt care fucking less

Attached: 66887920_360583664839499_1782114443736383488_n.jpg (395x703, 30K)

Ikr? He should've done some more or something
Also supposedly the picture I sent me friend, this one, is fake. I don't know if that's true or not
Ahh okay thank you, do you have anymore information or messages like that? Whores will be whores
Stfu pussy
Just Google it

No she kissed her date at the concert this psycho drove her to. He was her ride to and from the concert. He saw her kiss her date, got jealous and killed her a few minutes after she sent out this text to a friend.

Post the news article . I call bullshit . No hits on
mackenzie puff In search Engine

Lol fuck that bitch, she got nae naed on. Nice

did you know her personally or just hear all this from other lowlifes? or do you dislike her because she turned down some random loser (quite possibly you) on snapchat?

Attached: iRfJxIo[1].png (597x1006, 761K)

Attached: 1563205702099.jpg (1125x2066, 515K)

more importantly, where are the nudes of the corpse?

Imagine coming onto Yea Forums most likely from Twitter just to say this. Unironically hang yourself.

Just search Poe Street Utica Murder Update, Boilermaker Utica Murder, Boliermaker Homicide.

Plenty of hits, including nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Utica-Homicide-Murder-Investigation-Instagram-Police-512728301.html

>The blogger’s sister Liv Devins confirmed her sibling’s death with a touching Instagram post.
Imagine being such a brain dead insta-thot you have to announce your own sisters death on Instagram foe those sweet likes.

unironically you first

She was 'a slut' and he killed her for being a dumb slut out one night. He didnt like her because she was a slut and probably thought he was some sort of white knight for doing it. She of course got in his car when he offered to take her home. Shit is so obvious he was getting CUCKED.

>Xans
zoom zoom

fuck off instafag

How much patreon bucks are you in for?

she's underage mate youre a freak

so was that a good enough reason for him to end someone else’s life?
if you answered yes to this you’re a psychopath and should die immediately

There a thread by a guy named Ian Miles Cheong on Twitter covering the story. He goes through texts and everything.

The guy was an orbiter on her discord who thought they were in a relationship because they played some games togather and texted each other . He was a classic "nice guy" a simp. Don't be nice guy simp.

yes, faggot. any more questions?

Maybe if you cry hard enough, you can somehow bring her back to life. Find a smarter girl to orbit.

if some bitch really just killed a dude rn you guys would be livid and calling the girl all kinds of names and being like “oh she’s crazy” but because it was a girl who was murdered y’all are happy and it’s gross

>17 is freaky
Quit virtue signaling for the police.

Pretty vague article

she's 17

I have no problems with the freak part, I didn't know she was an illegal alien.

She literally told him she didn't have feelings for him. He said he wanted to be friends with her. They were friends. He drove her to concerts, hung out with her and like a FRIEND would, saw her kissing her DATE.

If he didn't want to suffer, he shouldn't have been friends with her. He wanted to be treated like a friend, since she didn't have feelings and yet he still wanted to be friends, she remained friends with him and he killed her because he witnessed something a friend would during a normal hangout.

She wasn't being a dumb slut. She was living her life and he was being an idiot because he wanted to remain friends with her even after she told him she DID NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM.

bro i’m not crying and i had no idea who the bitch was before 20 minutes ago i’m just saying you guys are gross and crazy and scary and should think about how you would feel if somebody tried to cut your fucking head off just because you didn’t like them back

lmao look at these beta retards
>imagine thinking killing someone is fair for their rejection of you

No this Miles guy got it all wrong. They didn't meet online. This dude was a close friend of hers and was even a friend of the family. The family trusted him. He was the designated driver to the concert she went to the night she was murdered.

She definitely didn't deserve to die over some trivial bullshit but she also lacked empathy for other peoples feelings. I feel bad for the families and shit.

she was human just like all of you sorry excuses for people

im not saying that she deserved it but i cant feel sorry for such a ho´

do u not remember the yandere bitch LOL incels were all over her like omfggggg yandere gfff i wish she would stab meeeeee

If you had no idea who she was before 20 minutes ago, why are you pretending like you know all the details? Go back to /lgbt/ if you're feelings are hurt.

thank you god somebody else has a brain

Yes. Lol

Attached: 1519637468018.jpg (668x712, 116K)

nigga shes 16 wtf

same
shame on the anons who think a girl that said "no" to one beta retard thinks she should be killed.
It's depressing.

Fucking this all over. Its allways good to see a voice of reason on here.

i mean when a girl acts like a complete and total whore for the whole world to see and then doesn't wanna fuck it really messes with a guys head because women are supposed to be reserved.

the west is just a fucking shit show.

UGH WHY CANT I POST MY ASS ONLINE ALL DAY AND NOT GET STALKED BY MEN I JUST WANT TO LIVE A WHOLESOME LIFEEEEEEE

because i researched it! it’s not that hard, most people over the age of 5 can type into google and then read

"she was a hoe"
user you're a fucking hypocrite lmao
dont lie.
you'd fuck any and all bitches if you could.
>"Hur dur, I'm male theirfore I'm allowed to sleep with anyone that's not a guy."

If beta cucks like you could get laid, you all would be sluts.

Dude this shits fucked like literally I go for one day and get my dick sucked pretty much all night long by some QT christian girl and some dickhead has to go and be an Edgelord why are guys so angry over vagina

that's not how the story went tho, stop making up bullshit you nigger

>white knighting over a fucking corpse
Dude, m'lady's body isn't getting moist over your posts.

y-yea but user!!! she deserved to die!!!! she fucked with m-mens feelings!!! fucking hate women!!

Attached: 1530015602359.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Fuck off moral fag

lol and where did i pretended like i knew everything i just said stop being gross really

Patrolled

imagine having basic human empathy XDDDDD

The sad thing is that what comes out of this won't be parents teaching their daughters not to be instathots, and to try not to take advantage of lonely depressed guys to get everything they want for free, it'll just be a media storm of 'creepy incel creeps being creeps watch out for those creepy incel creeps'

it’s not about that you retard it’s about respecting an actual human who has died in a terrible horrible way that should’ve never happened

>muh morals :((((
lmao what a fuckin cuck that can't understand basic human emotion
this is why you're fat and gay

This is like the third life taken by Yea Forums. There was the guy who posted saying something along the lines of

"strangling someone to death is harder than it looks"

There's the kid who took his own life on /r9k/

And now this girl

Welcome to nu-chan. It's normies all the way down.

fuck off demonic jerkbag

Attached: 4cc.jpg (500x137, 13K)

exactly. cant be victim blaming. though im pretty sure she would be alive right now if she wasnt a cam whore. just a guess though

imagine having le ebic human emotions LOLLLLL bruh!

This is how the story went. You don't know her.

wow 16, her parents must be thinking hard about their life choices right now. How do you let a child hore herself to death like that?

Lol its not even about that moral fag if you get mad over women you just gotta stop being a beta and have sex just like the meme

LOL have you been here for less than a month? been far more than that on here. mods this kid is 12 get him out of here

hey guess what no matter how many times you guys say she deserved to die, it won’t matter you’ll still never get laid

this has nothing to do with Yea Forums lul. just a thread about it

you're talking like she wasn't a piece of human trash, did you read all the screenshots? the only thing that could have made this whole thing better, is the killer not failing his suicide.

those are rookie numbers

Thanks for the pics I appreciate it
Thanks for the full story

OP here, I don't feel bad for her or the guy. I knew her in person but I wasn't friends but I guess mutuals we only talked a few times. From the shit I heard from my friend and from here, she was just a whore who had it coming, sure she couldn't have gotten murdered but something else could've happened, kidnapping sex ring etc etc who fucking knows sucks for her. Now for the guy, guy is just an incel fuck who can accept he got friend zoned. He could've just blocked her off or just be friends with her but nope, like what the guy said it was obivous she had no indication of wanting to be with him, so fucking sucked for him . Good idea to pick up the girl who friend zoned you and her boyfriend to a concert and act surprised when they get all close. Both are retarded, so either stop being a moral fag and keep defending a druggy whore who deserved to die or just gtfo

she was an ugly egirl who had a plethora of mental problems, fucked and used guys she met on discord, and severe daddy issues

seriously no positive qualities at all. nothing of value was lost. the world is a better place if anything now lmfao

>If beta cucks like you could get laid, you all would be sluts.
this is exactly true, whores are beta women with good enough looks to get from fucking the validation they can't get anywhere else. This is why I don't feel too sorry when they die

>'creepy incel creeps being creeps watch out for those creepy incel creeps'

just look at this thread. y'all are some fucking losers.

He was beta so he had no choice but her, she already was vulnerable enough to be his friend. Its completely obvious he intended to kill her out of jealously, his life reads like the rest of these faggots: 'I have a shitty life and am basically a shitty person, no one pities me and therefore I am resorting to murder.' Its always some bullshit about getting cucked or bullied for being beta. He even tries to call out other beta faggots on his twitter to cover his ass on murder charges.

While I agree parents should educate their children on not how to be a thot.
This doesn't mean you can fucking murder someone in cold blood over
>le "she rejected meeeeee :(((("
Murder =/= Untaught lessons

Are you sure you know where we are? man this place went to shit with all you underage fags

Stop blaming the victim. Your framing betrays your incel nature. This girl did NOTHING to deserve being murdered. Stop blaming her for being sexually active and choosing who she wanted to fuck. That was her decision and this asshole had no right to kill her because she told him the truth.

the comments here are fucking disgusting and disrespectful.

I don't post on Yea Forums enough to care lad. I just heard of it on the news, and assumed it was associated with Yea Forums because apparently murderer posted it on Yea Forums. At least what I heard.

yes i would , but i would never behave like such a little bitch
also , you are probably one of her orbiters so your opinion doesnt matter

Hah, such an arrogant person.
Justice has to be done.

Where was her date when she's been killed?

Don't forget Brenton Tarrant and the 'some of you guys are alright' guy.

hey guess what no matter how many times you white knight, it won't matter you'll still never get laid

based user

No she's fucking dead....

ok i’ll take this answer thank you OP you seem to have a functioning brain

Nice copypasta

Now go back to Plebbit, faggot

wow
spoken like a true incel
hypocrisy and faggotry on scales unprecedented before.

you're forgetting something retard
murder is wrong on any and all levels
if beta incels like u could just kill yourselves and not starve the earth of our resources we would be fairing much better
thanks for being a useless consumer zombie :)))))))))

heres another (you) for you

lol no. he posted it on his snapchat story

Why do you even give a shit about a random person whom you knew nothing of/about prior to this event? Do you care for the thousands of people that die daily to other shit? Get off your high horse, this has nothing to do with emotions.

Two shitbag kids got into a shitbag situation, the girl is dead and the guy is going to rot in a cell for the rest of his life.

I seriously cannot understand the call to emotion that you fags always throw out there, it doesn't make any logical sense.

You are the problem here, you and all incels.

I don't disagree with you over all, but she was definitely a slut. She was sending cp of herself to guys online for at least the past two years, and selling her pussy for drugs.

The beta was wrong to kill her, but frankly her story had a fucked up ending to begin with. She was a BPD slut with massive issues.

Pretty sad when people some other countries know that this stuff is coming from my country. I hate the internet and the debauchery that comes with it

>comes on Yea Forums
>thinks people should care about some random dead thot

oh man this place has gone to shit and it hurts to get reminded on a daily basis

Man there needs to be widespread awareness for this “nice guy” echo chamber.

Found the incel lol

No one is saying she deserved it.

i’m not underage i have a brain and i’m autism free unlike yourself

why is everyone so obsessed with this dead bitch?!

HEY JOURNALIST FAGS LOOKING IN TO FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON.
I HATE WOMEN AND NIGGERS Yea Forums MADE ME THIS WAY, THIS KILLER IS MY HERO AND WE SHOULD ALL FOLLOW IN HIS WAKE.
SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE

Attached: 1563147307976.jpg (720x743, 216K)

i didn't even know about her until I saw it on my twitter feed retard XDDDD
>orbiter
nice tu qouque faggot
be a bit more epic next post ;))))

>By Yea Forums
Fuck off cunt

yes OMG all you betas do everyone a favor and kys

This

Actions have consequences. Is it fucked up what he did? Yes. Is it unexpected? Not at all.

Attached: jew5.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Attached: 1546576880501.gif (300x196, 973K)

But we need to do something about the problem of intel’s getting chewed and spit out,
Awareness maybe?

op did

yeah... yeah... you know what? i think i will subscribe. thanks!

more importantly, never get in a car with a "nice guy". Really, did this girl get any parenting at all?

honestly right, both mentally ill af giga-incel and whore, nothing of value was lost

Jesus Fucking Christ, there's messages from her to the robot talking about the guys she's banged including him, you faggots still haven't got the story right.

Then there's the media, showing us why every one cries "fake news!!!!" Headlines about a "beheading" or a "decapitation", which this most certainly was not.

me laughing at all you losers who are so bitter and angry over our lifestyles that you want to kill us. lol come get me. bitch.

Attached: MZ275095.jpg (750x1000, 99K)

so if you're not underage, are autism-free and didn't find this website in the last years, why are you moral-fagging for some dead thot on Yea Forums?

The faggot Alex was the guy she kissed at the concert he drove her to. Her date.

Can't stress enough this dude chose to be friends with her, to drive her there and back, knowing she had a date and knowing she didn't have feelings for him and accepted to be friends with him because he said he wanted to.

I actually married and trying not to raise a beta girl, but whatever

human trash
right
because she was a fucking gangster that sold heroin to children, burnt down orphanages, killed JFK and acted like a thot
you're actually brain dead user
how about you kill yourself instead
maybe then we can lose two pieces of trash instead of just the one in thread we're talking about?

careful, they'll actually fall for it

This.
Society has come to this now.
And prices are getting paid.

cute!!

Remember, people only give a shit because the girl was cute.
All the people who are being moral fags are just projecting
>she didn't deserve to die, she could have been my waifu

If you truly gave a shit, you'd already be jaded because thousands of people die for all sorts of bullshit reasons probably every single day.

>Actions have consequences.

So im assuming that means if someone stabbed you over something trivial youd consider that 'expected'.

>unattractive girl hits on you
>you reject her
>she stabs you
>'well i guess i had that coming'

That should be addressed too.

You can hold both opinions

Imagine killing someone because they friend zoned them. Tough.

Don't go around taking advantage of a guy's feelings for you, and then go try and cuck him. She didn't deserve to be killed, but I have no sympathy for someone like that.

because i’ve been here forever, not “the last years” &
i live my life how i want and you do the same pal

it's pretty sad yeah.

huge update, seems like dude wasn't even an orbiter or her ex-bf. just legit friends with her that might have snapped

Attached: 1563204053838.png (730x1020, 149K)

how do you look at this and think to yourself “poor sweet girl :(( she had her whole life ahead of her :((“

the faggot who killed her was a fucking weirdo loser yeah. that entire group is. but how do you look at all the evidence and tell me with a straight face that she was a good person at all?

should she have died? no. is this awful? yeah. this shouldn’t happen to anyone. but don’t make me laugh and try to tell me that her life had any value. she was an awful person with a fucked up head. nobody is an incel for thinking this

She was human trash. Manipulated guys for no reason other than her personal gain and amusement. Just because she didn't "burn down orphanages", or kill jfk doesn't mean she's not a shitbag. Stay mad with that false equivalency retard.

literally die off from the gene pool screaming LOL fucking incel cuck virgin

Wrong,
Right and wrong are mental constructs.
Remember that it is your privilege to call murder wrong.
Sacrifices and killings have gone into allowing you to be on internet today.

everyone in this thread is a retard. you're gonna forget about this whole thing later when you're jerking off to porn later

because i think everybody deserves respect, she was a person too

Jesus Christ the amount of fucking forever virgins in this thread wanking it to CORPSES IM SO FUCKING GLAD I LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD (just came for photos, obv)

she told him that she didn't like him and just wanted to be friends on multiple occasions to my knowledge
he was on some niceguy shit driving her to a concert and gets 'cucked' by her DATE she was with and decides to try to behead her
reasonable..? :/

>Emotional abuse = death
it's almost like you think murder and having your feelings hurt are the same thing
wow it's like user is an sjw or something XDDD

No, more like

>Sell your pussy online to strangers in Yea Forums and Instagram for drugs at 14
>Use heroin at 15
>Continue building a base of horny weirdos before you're even legal
>Mock one of your orbiters and tell him he was nothing and you were blasted on xan and didn't even know his name
>Expect him to pick you and your boyfriend up at a concert

It's not just a simple rejection, it's literally years of bad decisions that led her to that point

Cause guys expect stuff from girls, which the gals obviously don’t wanna adhere to(social rules).
Hence all guys should be made clearly aware about this and not fall in the rabbit hole.

Imagine thinking death is a suitable punishment for being an e-girl. I'm guessing all the people saying nothing of value was lost are perfect humans with no issues whatsoever

Attached: 1563053847589.gif (230x286, 913K)

no u

guys manipulate women constantly, do i have permission to murder them all and no one feel bad because of it?

imagine abusing and manipulating countless people and then being suprised when one of them who's equally fucked in the head as you snaps

You're making a false equivalency by compressing the timeframe.
It's more like
>post your body all over the internet
>thirsty loser messages you obviously looking to get in to your body
>instead of going 'lol loser' you string him along on the sole condition of him giving you things and doing you favors in exchange for a tiny taste of the affection you know he wants
>continue until he loses his shit

Attached: 1520557642448.jpg (500x375, 58K)

im already jerking and i forgot about this ethot

um everyone on this thread justifying his mentally insane behavior is fucking sick. Also, why do people want to see her nudes? you guys are really some sick fucks when you're anonymous...

>angel

Attached: look at him and tell me theres a god.jpg (720x539, 33K)

that is still in no fucking way any reason to kill someone.

if a dude did the same he'd just be a chad asshole, fucking chicks and selling drugs.
the person is female? behead her!!!

funny how you dumb cunts are essentially just muslims

> We held hands and kissed twice
> My friend was mad when he saw us

> HOLD HANDS

>KISS TWICE

Yea Forums

> She wouldn't have died if she wasn't such a whore

Ok.

said die immediately dumbass

A lot less in today’s world

>Bianca's head was not cut off

LMAO, literal "neck wounds" argument

>See there's still a bit of her neck flesh! Just because her spinal cord wasn't fully severed DOESN'T make it a beheading!

My fucking sides

yes mr anarchist
ALL THE FREEDUMBS :DDDDD
get the fuck out of here freud

who gave the nigger faggot an internet connection and a keyboard?

her being a special POS is besides the point.
what is repulsive is the bunch of raging monkey that swing their dicks around and treat women like property

>manipulate the massive quantity of men
>put yourself at risk
>die

exactly

Kek exactly, people need to employ the simple 'how would i feel if this happened to me' exercise.

They act like when they are rejected its some huge injustice and conveniently forget about all the times they have rejected others (romantically or otherwise).

kek

LOLOLOLOL theres a literal video of him hacking at her neck

reddit fag

previously linked to this site on her instagram
removed today

Attached: 5567afb0db21e1d4e659ee7f1c8707f9.png (1089x388, 39K)

Show me exactly where I said he had permission to kill her. You won't find one. I never validated what he did as correct or justified you fucking clown. Your mental gymnastics truly is unsettling.

what the fuck is this answer

CAN I JUSTIFIABLY KILL A MAN IF HE MANIPULATES ME YES OR NO

This.

Also reverse the genders, see if anyone would be sticking up for a guy that was a piece of shit like this lmao

The cut is barely to her spine, it's nothing close to beheading

immediately i said

neither is right you fucking mong

What a dumb human being you are. All actions have risks. Play stupid games and manipulate one man, you can probably get away with it.

Play stupid games and manipulate multiple men, expect shit to happen. There's having bad luck, and there's playing Russian Roulette.

You are really late and so is she. Not an update. It was one of the first responses on the thread.

Half of you in here will eventually blow your pathetic brains out, and I say good riddance. The world already has too many bitter dweebs in it.

what

Throw in some heavy drug use, sleeping with a couple dozen guys, and sending cp to your followers for drugs to the list too

no u

Refer to I never said she deserved what happened to her, I called her a shitbag. Learn to fucking read. I can't believe how actually brain dead some of you anons are.

"PFFF , SO YOU DONT CARE SHE GOT KILLED BECAUSE SHE WAS LITERAL HUMAN TRASH? HAHA , YOU MUST BE AN INCEL THEN"
gtfo

no you cant
wanna know what you do?
you burn bridges with the hoe and move the fuck on retard
spin it like this "retard invests time in girl that isn't interested in him, and she manipulates him after multiple signals that she's not into him."
wow doesnt that make user the fucking retard cuck?

you either don't belong here or that's really good bait the points make it look like bait tho

definitely not beheading but really deep, not comparable to like 2 or 3 hacks ig.

oh my god semantics. would you go to Yea Forums to complain about a woman killing a man? instead of complaining about the man who got killed? ok is that better mr gymnastics? is that close enough for you?

like you know what i’m asking retard

Are there any details available on the killer's failed suicide attempt? Did he just pick a retarded method and survived because of that, or did he chicken out?

what? it's old man jerking off and sucking on kitty paws...

i havent seen a single bit of proof that shows she was a e-slut, someone please post if its not just autistic gibberish

Attached: 1552214150530.gif (334x193, 1.99M)

>angel

if that was an angel, is heaven just a big crack house?

at least she died doing what she loved

>What a dumb human being you are.

my sides are in orbit

hey retard
wasnt there like a thing about that bitch in Japan that was literally yandere and fucking shanked that mother fucker and she just sat there in the pool of his blood?????

someone post a link to the vid

Nah but hypothetically , atleast it’ll bring the filthy man manipulations to light

there's literally not you stupid fuck

Bump!
Less talk, post nudes or vid

Tits or gtfo

lmao what the fuck are you saying

i have literally fucking watched it...

seconded

Tits or gtfo

kek

If you aren't taking advantage of someone, why would you still maintain contact? You wouldn't. What she was doing was intentional manipulation whether you like it or not. If a guy has feelings for you and reject him, but still maintain contact for favors you're fucking trash. That's emotional manipulation 101. Take that and mix it with nihilism, you got a fucking bomb ready to either kill you or a bunch of random strangers.

Attached: checkem.png (693x966, 569K)

Damn

topkek

yeah lemme get right on that for you guys

Attached: 2ae.png (499x604, 172K)

Where at

Bump

dude you replied to every post that was saying she didn't do anything to deserve to die with "she fucking sucked and was a piece of trash"

i will bet any amount of money that when you were 16-17, and got in an argument with a perceived friend, you tried to be edgy and say mean shit. stop acting like this is some fucking special piece of shit. she was a kid, you fucking dope

fucking kek, two in a row.
She is with the numbers now, that's all that matters.
Hail kek.

Attached: 1563173603882.png (419x559, 482K)

somebody posted it on ig this morning. taken down by now

thanks

alright so, are we gonna shame the man for literally anything he ever did?

She cute

Would behead 9/10

Exactly, these faggots are just trying to justify the whole thing because of their own sense of entitlement to women way out of their league then their resulting butthurt about rejection.

>b but in the films the lame protagonist allways gets the pretty girl!

lol

Damn, hopefully someone saved

With timestamp

you can get right on my dick too slut

go back to twitter ugly

He said he wanted to be friends with her you dumb fuck. He wanted it. He didn't want to be out of her life. She said ok. FFS

If she cuts contact she is a cunt, if she gives him the friendship he is asking for, she is a cunt.

You are fucking retarded bro

Where are you seeing me complain about what happened... Holy shit.

I couldn't give any less of a fuck over these two kids. I'm trying to figure out why PEOPLE LIKE YOU care. People die literally every day, why are these two special?

And to add to your initial question of "guys manipulate women constantly, do i have permission to murder them all and no one feel bad because of it?" No. You don't have permission. You can feel bad, anyone can feel bad, I just don't understand fucking why.

Do you share empathy for everyone else that dies?

So did the killer die? I heard he botched his suicide and is in the hospital.

pls

He's still alive.

>Killed for friendzoning.
My coworkers wonder why I smile, sometimes.

>AYYY LMAO

Attached: AYYY-LMAO.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

lmfao what are you guys even fighting about

afaik he isnt dead

that's the last thing anyone has said about him

Hello twink.

hey anons, calm down, this shit doesn't matter. leave this retarded thread and go play vidya or something

lol 1.) i like women 2.) you’d chop off your left nut to talk to me irl but i’ll take “ugly”

Well she did fuck around IRL with some losers from Yea Forums , so we can't say she did nothing

Checked.
May Jesus save his soul atleast.

yeah be right there

he's in a medically induced coma apparently, still in critical condition

you've got a point

dats what i doin :) skyrim time

fine

ugly cunt

my bad, didn't even see all this. are there more logs of her speaking to her friend? or was the "my friend saw me kiss him and he's mad" thing the last chat?

Actually, I think we can all agree that stabbyboy can go kill himself if he hasn't already. We all would have think the same about the girl if she was still alive.

all of you are retarded

Nice b8 m8.

I'm not sure what's going to be more satisfying.
Him dying and finding out the beyond
or
him getting raped every night for the shit he did
XDDDDDDD

twink like one of those tiny gay men?

all of we

I thought Yea Forums was the edgy board when did you become abunch of reddit bitches?

t.guywhoonlypostsonceinaboluemoon

Would you expect anything less?

>stabbyboy can go kill himself if he hasn't already.
Well, he tried but fucked that up too.

comrade

i’ll do it... i promise...

The girl was beautifully cut and she had it coming easy.

haha because edgy funny and i dont have emotions! fuck women amirite Yea Forumstards?

It was the last thing. Her body was found 7AM. The message was sent a quarter to 6. I'd bet this is actually the last thing she sent to anybody.

no and thats why i keep coming back after all these years

thanks for never disappointing me, Yea Forumstards

You’re correct in everything except that she WAS a dumb slut, I’ve known girls like that and luckily I was smart enough to just cut them out of my life rather than actually cut them. But I’m also not autistic.

we the all

Attached: IMG_0385.jpg (750x883, 295K)

Taking too long,
If it takes longer you’re a degenerate faggot.

>why do people care

On a serious note for a second, i think the reason this has blown up so much is its very indicative of hotly debated issues at the moment.

Instagram models and their followers

'Incel/beta' committing murder because of rejection

Women being promiscuous and whether that
should be considered immoral or not

People posting their crimes online

Ofc your right its nothing new, jealous men have been killing women since the dawn of time (this shit features heavily in greek mythology ect). This is just an evocative modern day example so its provoking discussion.

haha because edgy unfunny and i have emotions! respect women amirite Yea Forumstards?

pfft listen i’m obviously not actually gonna do it fam

Faggot detected

Anyone have the archived version of the discord chat when he killed her

i wasn't being serious faggot, edgy is unfunny

kiwifarms.net/threads/Yea Forums-r9k-poster-kills-fembot-brandon-andrew-clark-bianca-michelle-devins-oxychan.58431/

This article covers it pretty well, but basically from what I gathered she had a habit of meeting up with unstable people from this website, her boyfriend (ex-boyf?) being one of them. During some kind of spat she told him that she essentially didn't care about him and had been cheating during their relationship.

The rest is history.

Seems like she was well known (online at least) for leading a reckless lifestyle and whilst this is very unfortunate, it's unlikely she was ever going to die peacfully. My condolences though dude, it's weird enough seeing the pic/hearing about this without ever knowing the girl, I can't imagine how distressing this must be for the people in her life

Lol

hey thats okay at least you have something in common with the diced roast beef you emotionless robot

it's in this thread

Your mom will die choking on the devils dick.

it also kind of sparked up because no one knew what was going on, so it was easy for people to argue about how this was all her fault or how the guy was some pathetic online orbiter.

geez man, that's legit awful to even think about. shit fucking sucks

why are you on the le edgy board then retard, do you like being offended?

You faggot ass will be raped by Somali cockmongers.

another quick fact to add
>I just busted a fucking nut to her open throat hole

I find it weird that some people are even wondering why this would get so much attention. It's a perfect culmination of many current issues. Of course everyone has some kind of take on it, whether it's to express outrage/shock or to just take the piss.

Yeah, I got that, you moron.

It's always the "Nice guys"

You're all to long on the internet. Looking crazy shit, writing crazy shit. Go outside and realize thats not normal just crazy shit..

You sister is the whore of Babylon

You dick will be chopped halal.

>taken by Yea Forums
kek

That article is wrong, he was never her boyfriend. They never had a sexual relationship. Stop spreading misinformation.

It's /b, the internet, social media, people are going to try to be edgy and act tough.

I'm sorry, didn't notice I was talking to a retard

Kek

Nude or vids... stop fucking about!!!

her legacy lives on

I think we're misunderstanding each other.

I realize it's a popular topic lately. But why do YOU care. Why are you interested in this specific case. Are you a woman? Is this potentially hitting a little close to home? I'm genuinely interested.

On another note, am I just "weird" for not caring about two random people? Or rather not caring about people I don't know in general? I'm more interested in picking peoples brains and gathering information rather than the actual event itself.

she's underage you fucking nonce

>She has an unnaturally long neck
(X) DOUBT

>Yea Forums...
>3 lives....
Loled.
Try a lot more.

Attached: 1562923032831.jpg (1000x1000, 210K)

The thread doesn't claim anything like that. Maybe read it first.

yes this one right here officer

i just hope they get the facts straight in the press and clarify that SHE was the person that was a Yea Forums user and not the dude that killed her. She was active on Yea Forums, not him.

Pretty sure this is going to turn into "Yea Forums kills teen", when she's literally been browsing the website and making money off channers distributing CP of herself for years now.

It's really simple. They weren't in some committed relationship and she cheated, stole his kids, took his house, got him fired, etc.... She was a teenager, she fucked him, but was just having fun. It sucks to get your puppy love young heart broken, but it happens to everyone (who isnt a betafag virgin). She was gonna get hers broken too and learn her own lesson. To murder her tho? Lol that isn't even close to justified.

Not all, of course. Some try to act mature and compassionate, even if it's just vapid posturing.

No she ain’t you fucking moron.

christchurch was from 8ch lets not take their credit

This

By the time you hit thirty or so, you see girls like this from a mile away. Her story did NOT have a happy ending, regardless of that friendzoned faggot that offed her.

THIS IS THIRD REICH TAKEN BY Yea Forums

an hero you newfag

actually didnt mean you put that little faggot you are obviously referring to
im not a newfag
look at my triforce

▲▲▲

u rite

You seem really obsessed with this prison rape fantasy user

who fuckin cares. Dipshit fell for a fucking e-girl and got his little heart broken when she moved on to another piece of meat. Dipshit responds by brutally murdering her instead of just finding someone better. Deserves every year he gets sentenced for having the mental capacity and problem solving skills of a pre teen.

Area 51

Nice guys finish last.

I take her to a concert so she owes me sex.

Attached: JPEG_20190205_041420.jpg (298x398, 20K)

So anyone have the death video??

I'll wait for the video game adaptation.

You are human trash incel. Kill yourself.

There's a video?

Posting ending in 79 is who decides if I should share it

some faggot on here said he had seen it but doubt it

fags

There is no video. People were just baiting others on the killers instagram saying they had the video to gain followers. He just posted a couple of instagram stories. One of the road, one of her throat cut, another saying "I'm sorry, Bianca" with her dead body covered by a sheet and the last one of his own throat slashed, bleeding out.

There is no video.

Don't share it.

People with parents that are present in their lives don't camwhore for drugs

Apparently but I haven't seen it yet so idk

I really think it would better to not make the memories about her worse, but on the other hand so many request it.
You probably see the moral dilemma I'm in right now.
Fate will decide user

also quads

Kek

Attached: 1543840280018.jpg (499x460, 78K)