Secrets thread? Secrets thread!

Secrets thread? Secrets thread!

Attached: images.jpg (270x186, 16K)

I broke up a couple after having an affair with her cause she broke it off with me

What methods?

She started an affair with a new guy, so I told the bf about the new guy and left out the fact I'd already porked her

I want to fuck my uncle's gf, I know she wants it too. She's also the best friend of a girl I'm kinda dating (it's an open relationship and we are traveling)
Thing is, I'm in a hostel, we've met here and then both of them went away, leaving my uncle and I here.
We kept talking via phone and I'm going to reach them in some weeks (without my uncle).
I know it's an impossible situation, and she knows it too, but there's so much tension, she has told me several flirty things as "if you weren't with anoness and I was with your uncle I'd kiss the fuck out of you" or hinted the idea of a mmww (wich we discarded cause incest is nasty).
Idk what to do except for being with anoness and just keeping this tension there

You should probably just fuck your hand

Did things to my sister when she was passed out

What kinda things

I let several friends see my ex gf naked when she was passed out drunk, and have showed hidden camera pics of her naked to more. She was always embarrassed by her small tits, and would be mortified to know that most of the guys I know have seen her completely naked, including her little boobs.

Attached: 0000.jpg (1214x700, 294K)

I got friends that supply both the hell angels and banditos with guns and drugs, it's a turkish clan, I lived with them for a year and got pretty close to them (germany)

First just jerking off next to her, taking pics, light touching but then I got too horny so went all in

kek, you basically raped her in her sleep

My wife locks me in a chastity cage regularly and denies me. For some reason I beg for it and love it. But at the same time I want her so badly.

Basically but I felt pretty bad after

I have secretly fed so many female family members and co-workers my cum that I've lost count.

I fed your family members my cum as well. But it was all the younger male ones. That cool?

I’m a white nationalist, and I don’t see a problem in it

That's a dude

I'm sorry I made you suck my cock. You were too young.

I basically know that my sister had a Gangbang with our local ice hockey team. Some of my friends play there and they told me. I pretented like I was shocked but was secretly hoping for more. I cant stop fapping to the fantasy of my own sis fucking like 10 guys like a hardcore slut.

> be me, britlass, year 5
> No idea what grade that is but I was 10
> Had swimming for first class after registration twice a week
> Bright idea.exe
> Decide to wear my swim suit under my uniform and take extra underwear in my PE kit to
> One day forget to pack any underwear and have to go back to school in a skirt with nothing underneath
> Someone notices and starts spreading the word around
> Tfw I get called Nati Fatpuss for the next two years
> Tfw my pussy wasn't even that fat

I’m manipulating my gf to hopefully
fuck her mom with a DD rack

>porked her
>kek

Ouch

I’ve done that but my gf’s roommates

She just told you in your face and you do nothing. She already said what she had to say. It is your turn now but you are a pussy.

Just get her alone and do her in the ass. Time to grow a pair. You will both thank me.

story then?

I'm not sure.. you need to show me

They just wanted to talk about your pussy. How old were you before you realized that every guy that sees you is undressing you mentally and wants to fill you with cum?

I used to make fake nudes of my gf when I was younger.

A bit older than that

I have a secret that has been haunting me for years,its eating away at my soul.
Ive always wanted to get it off my chest,but i don't dare say it.
Ive seen these threads and it makes me want to talk about it.
But then again, you never know who's watching and listening.

I'm doing that but I think I won't stop thinking about it

Does it weight more to fuck a beautiful girl in the ass once or twice, tops ten times(and probably do everything I can imagine, she told me how she loves everything, even cum in her face) more than the guilt (for her and for me), hurting I girl I love, hurting my uncle (I have a great relationship with him, we have a band) and possibly can't continuing with nothing, even the travel?

I frequently browse the Fluffybooru. I love torturing fluffies, it gives me a feeling of joy and glee that I haven't felt in years.

Attached: Labour of Spikes 1 (Don't know if there are more).png (768x2304, 1.23M)

Im deeply fascinated with degenerates like you.

When I was 13 or 12 I got a 9 year old girl to send me nudes of herself

I used to do stuff like that alot

nobody knows you here
just say it

Attached: 9454129-origpic-bab821.jpg (611x586, 40K)

My gf taught my niece how to shave her own pussy

the weight you put is your own
so don;t let it

My dad used to put a sort of peeled plug of ginger in my ass before I'd get spanked to stop me tensing up. For years I just thought that's how it was done to everyone.

well someone has to. Did you get to watch it happen though?

Sounds familiar , but my wife is a real controlling bitch, teases my mates in front of me to wind me up , shows her bra , panties , sits on their laps , just to get me ... they like it sometimes but she does it too much , embarrassing them too, but if they ever try and look more or touch she gets angry , she’s very shy of her small tits ( always has padding) and hates how her pussy looks , calls it her secret . Well after she got drunk last year we had to carry her to bed , clothes came loose , the guys were a bit drunk too, I let them look at her and take pics

Attached: A8F30F2D-A294-490A-BCB1-8BE0D2AC5D12.jpg (1536x2048, 788K)

big fan of putting stuff in parentheses huh

The feds are here

Sometimes i have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

Sometimes i bump threads.

I caught a few glimpses but didn't make popcorn and pull up a chair or anything. Got a good look at the results though

I always invite my neighbors tween daughter over swimming cause she always wears this swim suit thats a size too small for her and i love staring as her perfect clam shell

>Got a good look at the results though
Howd that happen? How old was she?

I've attended an introductory course to theoretical philosophy three years in a row, not because I cared about this shit, but because I really liked staring at the professor's bulging crotch.

GO ON....

congrats on writing the first real one here.

Like the government spends billions to train agents so they can browse and catch tards on Yea Forums

ok

Attached: 1516399010746.jpg (599x609, 74K)

The after shave lotion stuff takes 15-20 minutes to dry so she was walking around bottomless for a while. She is almost 12

The first time it happened was more accidental. I was pretty drunk and had helped her strip off for bed, but she just passed out on
top of it and I left her there. I asked one of them to check she was ok when they went to the toilet. When he came back he told me "yeah, she's fine" with a big smile, and slowly but surely, they all went to the toilet. It was only later when I went to the toilet and checked on her I realized that if they did look in on her, they had all seen her like that. This was a massive turn on, so I repeated it deliberately several times after that night. I'll never know if any of them did anything to her, but in my head, I imagine they did.

Attached: 0002.jpg (1536x2048, 1.1M)

>your internet traffic isn't cataloged to you.
>your internet traffic is anonymous
Ok bud

Hi LS, happy birthday the 22th. I hope you will have a nice day with family, friends, your bestie and your bf. Bye now!

This was not planned , she went to the loo and passed out , undies down I could not carry her alone , mate helped , we dumped her on the bed , he was joking about peeking at her ass , I said go ahead, he did look close , got his phone out and took a close up of her ass. I was a bit shocked but got hard, 2 other mates came Thro to see what was happening , she looked very uncomfortable, panties cutting into her leg , so I asked them to help me take them off , hands everywhere as we lifted her up pulled them off, and she rolled over ... lots of staring !! And a few pics taken , they looked at me , I said go on she’s been teasing you guys for ages , a few jokes and pics taken as the nervous atmosphere changed

Attached: 97DF0F59-4B89-4C08-881B-A92792A6D10D.jpg (2370x2638, 875K)

I'm not an anglofagrlant so I need it to explain myself betterly hehe

Idk... I don't want to fuck up the trip, or my band

Uhh.. you need to do some research.

After the first (accidental) time, this reminded me of something that happened about a year before, where she either cheated, or more likely, was taken advantage of by two or three guys whilst she was passed out drunk. I'll tell that story if anyone wants to hear it, but the thrill I had when she told me about that night mixed with the thrill of letting my friends see her naked, I really got off on it so made sure it happened a few more times.

Attached: IMG_0230-1.jpg (554x773, 89K)

Yes tell , it was such a revenge and a turn on being with my mates all looking at her secret place lol , it got worse too

same here. i know how you feel user.

Do you ever feel like that you have to say something or go crazy?
Sometimes i wake up sweating and with heart palpitations.

Done the same I’ve shared hidden cam footage of my all my wife’s friends and got relatives.

He version of events was - She went for a night out with a friend of hers, they both got pretty drunk, and her friend pulled a guy. He invited them both back to his for more drinks, and after having loads more, her friend went upstairs with the guy, and she passed out on the sofa. (She is a really, rreally heavy sleeper when she's steaming drunk). The following morning, she woke up to find her dress bunched up around her waist, thong around one ankle, off the other leg completely, legs spread open with pussy on show, almost laying down so she was right at the edge of the sofa, one guy she didn't recognize "asleep" directly opposite her with his head pointed towards her, and another guy she didn't know "asleep" next to her with his hand on her pussy, finger between her labia but not actually inside her. She said she woke up, threw the hand off, pulled her thong back on, sorted her dress, grabbed her bag, and ran out, finally finding a main road before calling me to pick her up. (she told me about this later that night). When she asked her friend where she went, she said she went home after she finished fucking the guy because he didn't last long and wasn't very good. I think after friend left, he went downstairs, found my ex, tried to wake her to kick her out, found out how heavy a sleeper she was, so fucked her as well before calling his mates he had been out with to have a go too.I'm 100% certain she was nailed by at least two of them, probably all 3 of them that night.

Attached: 23.jpg (2048x1536, 1.24M)

>dat hitler mustache

The Laura of wet blankets enters the thread.

Instead of participating in thread discussion, this Laura just wants to point out that you're currently at the edge of the board and about to die. =^_^=

Attached: Laura.png (191x274, 61K)