Alright, no bullshit Yea Forums...

Alright, no bullshit Yea Forums. All the time people post family faps and Wincest greentext 90% of it is obvious nonsense

But I want to know, given the opportunity and if there was no risk involved would you actually fuck a relative? Weather that be mom/sis/daughter whatever.

If magically you could get away with it Scott free would you? I am inclined to think most people would given the removal of risk. I know I would

Discuss

Attached: EFC4CB25-0114-470E-8413-7EE095F7E233.jpg (819x1024, 131K)

I would definitely fuck my hot daughter if I could do it without any repercussions. She drives me crazy and even teases me a bit, knowing I can't do shit cause it's such a taboo.

I’ve blown countless loads to my cousin for several years now. (The blonde). Fuck yeah I would.

Attached: B8A6DC00-949A-467E-8931-A31CDF696117.jpg (828x968, 439K)

This, if I could fuck any woman with no repercussions or risk there isn’t really many I wouldn’t fuck but I imagine sexy daughters would be high on everyone’s list

I bet they are. In the case with mine, the biggest turn on is that she's around me all the time. And she got so lucky, picked up all the best genes from her mom and I, so she's crazy hot.

i have fucked two female cousins, wanked and sucked d with to male cousins and had some experiences with my mother. if you are interested i would start a new thread.

Why just share here?

Even tho my sisters are hotter I think I’d actually want to fuck my mom, or he’ll even just my parents in general (no homo)

Something perverted and poetic about tucking the people that made you, or I suppose the flip fucking the person you made

Lucky man

Not that lucky in reality. My daughter is a slut and I know she takes loads of guys. To top it, she often teases me. And I know I'll never be able to fuck her.

Don’t be mad that your daughter does what women do.

All women are whores

Definetly would fuck my older sister. She walks around the house with her underwear only all the fucking time.

My dad's cousins are closer to my age Than his there's about 5 sisters if destroy 4 of them creampies for hours and the oldest has a kid she's like 3 years older I'd ruin her

I’d definitely fuck both my younger sisters if I was able to wipe their memory after, or basically have it not affect our normal brother/ sister relationship

Attached: FFE5F26F-E87A-48FE-8FDC-99D4CE483F72.jpg (720x960, 304K)

Lil sis is 13 years younger than me (she just turned 21) and for the last three years she has made my cock throb like crazy. The attraction is mutual, we didn't even really grow up together, but I think we both know how fucked it is.

If there were no risks, no fall out, nobody would find out and it wouldn't affect our relationship? I'd go to her apartment tonight and flip her over.

Attached: 2019-07-04 10.08.26 1.jpg (540x960, 210K)

I fee ya, my sister and I are both married and have kids but if she called me and said “I want to fuck” I’d literally walk right out the door and not even think twice about.

Sorry wifey you just can’t compete

I fucked this petit 22 year old, cheated on my wife.

Why? Because she looks just like my 15 year old daughter and every time I fucked this chick i imagined it was her

Attached: C7610C2E-6E23-4AE2-9DDD-AEC6E6DBE110.jpg (606x876, 481K)

Married too. My wife is a 5'0 skinny little spinner. She can't keep up with my 5'6 thicc sister.

Attached: FB_IMG_1526239253641.jpg (720x960, 49K)

Is throw my wife off of a bridge if i could replace her with my daughter

She’s like somebody took a magic wand and just created a more perfect, younger hotter, smarter, sweeter and More loving version of her mom

I always shoot the biggest loss for my sister so yes I’d fuck her in a heartbeat

Attached: 96490EF7-60F3-46E3-8799-B099820953D9.jpg (960x960, 171K)

To be honest, I find your wife way hotter

Me too

Thanks. It's partially how hot it was to watch my wife get outgrown. My wife is five years younger than me, but she still got towered over by a girl who was much younger. Another thing is that my sister likes to play wrestle. And watching my wife get owned then "defending" her by pinning my sister is a huge hardon for me.

Side by side its ridiculous. My wife thinks she looks like a kid next to my sister. And I lie and say she looks far more mature and womanly. But... She sort of does.

Attached: 2019-07-15 12.02.37 1.jpg (494x887, 204K)

But she is cute too.

Attached: 2019-07-15 12.00.34 1.jpg (467x622, 124K)

I’m fairly certain my older brother fucked my mom back in highs school.

He was a total chad, fucked older women including a teacher when he was 17. I never caught them in the act but if you saw them together you’d think they were fucking. Of course I was always jealous because my mom never gave me that kind of antention.

I also have no idea if my dad realized the obvious relationship they have or if he allowed it.

So yeah I’d fuck my mom

I'd fuck my 13 yo cousin in a heartbeat if I could. The perfect ass and the perfect thighs. And I can't wait to see how my daughter turns out when she gets older.

I also have fairly attractive family. My sister is the absolute tops, of course, but assuming I could get away with it I would give all the women in my family ago from my young cousins right through grandma

Why the hell not?

My girlfriends sister is like a younger, slimmer and fitter version of herself. The sisters tits and ass are magnitudes better than my girlfriend. I really chose the wrong sister to have a child with.

Wouldn't bang my any of my grandparents, though.

never fucked any relatives,but i sat next to a female cousin who breastfed her kid once

i would of probably peaked at the titty but it was a family get together and i would of gotten yelled at for it probably

fuck it

?

This is my sister and I want to hold her down and rape her til she's bloody.

Attached: c46d5e00f7192de50fcf7ade2b48633d.png (496x649, 814K)

My grandma was quite hot but I’d need a time machine to even consider sticking my dick in that, not into old lady’s

Love to fuck my new step mum , I hear her love flicking my dad, but he’s a lot older , and away so much .
She’s home alone , bit lonely , loves looking after me and my mates , but drinks too much . Seen her nude, and in undies a lot , caught her in bath a few times , she forgets to lock the door . Have got close but won’t go further . My dad ....

Attached: 87D8E60F-3979-4C7F-97FB-402A55EE72B9.jpg (2768x2847, 1.52M)

Attached: 4b4c85e8-7ce0-426c-81cb-db5373cd2944.jpg (1079x1075, 223K)

Attached: ...jpg (750x1334, 144K)

Oh, I'd totally bang my granny when she was younger. From the old photographs I've seen, she was quite fine 60-70 years ago.

There are few cousins I wouldn't mind pounding into oblivion. Its only a taboo nowadays because diversity and darwinian evolution, but plenty of your ancestors engaged in semi incestuous relationships with distant relatives. Mating with a complete stranger is no guarantee that your offspring wont come out retarded lol

Source: the modern world

It’s Scot free, not “Scott” free

My family is all ugly but if they weren’t I would for sure try to fuck them today.

Never understood why people get grossed out. Pussy is pussy.

Bump

I’ve purposefully fucked women that look like relatives and I pretend they are but somehow the real thing would never work for me.

Fantasy is fantasy I guess

Bump

Yeah my dads mom was a fucking bombshell back in the day.

I jerked off to old Polaroids of her when I was a teenager. Pictures of her when she was 20 yo in the 1960’s

Nudes?

If i had a sister, i would.

No risk? Absolutely I’d fuck my sisters silly