Hey Yea Forums, I plan on meeting up with a stranger from online in the north for some cnc. She wants to be kidnapped...

Hey Yea Forums, I plan on meeting up with a stranger from online in the north for some cnc. She wants to be kidnapped, used and abused, but has a couple of limits like no scat, no piss and no insertion after anal. Everything else is fair game and she wants no safe word. I plan on getting an airbnb a bit outside of the area so when I tell her to go for a walk at night and can take her there.

I'm not comfortable with using chloroform so need ideas how to transport her to and from the camp. Was thinking of a knife to the throat, she doesn't mind bruises but no cuts.

Want to livestream it and maybe invite some Yea Forumsros who are interested

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-084228_Maps.jpg (1440x1715, 531K)

Anyone with info to help?

Self bump with random

Attached: 0coSRm1.jpg (1000x1250, 263K)

You better get all this in writing or you are a fucking idiot.

Where do you live user? You're kinda by me

We're traveling there. She's going camping and I'm going to head over. We both live in different states.
Of course

>We're traveling there. She's going camping and I'm going to head over. We both live in different states.
Camping where? Who is this girl and what states are you from?

National Park. I met her on /soc/... Trying not to give off too much info

>Trying not to give off too much info
quit being a faggot. just tell us nigger

Share pics of stranger op

Attached: Td4UePt.png (655x815, 820K)

Give me a moment

You don't need a weapon unless she's let you know that it's a turn-on for her. Just be forceful, give her clear directions. Grab her by her hair, cuff, zip tie or rope her hands. Gag her mouth. Tie her feet when you don't need her to walk or do so right away and carry her if you can. Put her in the trunk, make sure it gets air and has padding. Set up in advance to watch her camp, then hit her before she's expecting you. Tell her to go for a walk but hit her just as she's leaving, etc.

Also: blindfold.

Excellent advice! Thanks. Are there any good roofie drugs I could use? Want to end the weekend with drugging her and tucking her in her sleeping bag back in the tent. The mindfuck will be such a turn on

Attached: ba4576d3-6115-4a57-a021-2e2042f5de89_1.jpg (1200x933, 162K)

Attached: 97766d44-66ba-48a9-8601-f1e975bfd4b9.png (1600x1199, 946K)

Maybe I should go on /soc/ more

You should, so many successful moments from it

really? most of the time seems like a waste or people are too far away. I'm pretty cute and pull well on tinder if that helps

Long as you can travel. Otherwise it can be tough to find in your area

livestream it 101%

>Long as you can travel. Otherwise it can be tough to find in your area
fuck, I probably can't especially with my job. maybe they'd be some within a 4hr radius. what luck do you have on there?

Okay I found out I only get 8 hours. She's going with a friend and the friend is doing something during the day and that will be the window. Kinda wanted longer but, you get what you get

I'm willing to travel so I get lots of pull and I'm not even good looking

Attached: PDOIx5P.jpg (615x820, 78K)

ya, you're not ugly, but not amazing either.
you fly everywhere or what. alot of traveling for tail

Yeah I do. If they really want to fuck then sure, I got no problem flying around the US

If you use drugs then you should use them in the end (or maybe during/ towards the end).
Acid greatly intensifies pleasure - will also stimulate her, and adds another level of kick. dont know if she is up for that. in addition acid combines good with benzos afterwards for putting her to sleep before bringing her back. weed also a possible idea - though her ist more dulling her insteat of intensifying.

>If they really want to fuck then sure, I got no problem flying around the US
fuck seems like alot of work. got any good stories?

>Anything else is fair game? Have to make sure cause this ends badly in two ways, you really not into whatever happens and you not saying anything cause your cries and pleading will not register, or you stopping entirely and ruining the immersion
>Yep, anything else is fair game.

Quite a bit, yes. Met another cnc in Denver. Made her leave the door unlocked and crept in and raped her. Woke up to it while inside and struggled but no doing. Another met for a couple. Man wanted to watch his wife get fucked while he was crying

>cnc
What's that?
The guy was crying? wtf

Idk if he changed his mind or something but he was begging the wife to stop. She just kept talking shit to him, he really lost it when I came inside her

What's a CNC?

I feel sorry for the guy. Idk how I'd feel. I might fuck a guy's wife here soon, but that's from fetlife (I hate the people on there)

Basically rape

Oh consenting non-consent. Sounds hot

It is

So definitely interested in acid but will have to figure out how to get it