That's a person

That's a person.

Think about it.

You, posting this. Reading this reply. You're a person. Aren't you?

Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a person, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.

She's not.

All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.

Now here you are, judging that person by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.

And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking girl.

I literally kept telling myself it wasn't real when I saw the pic.

Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?

Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

Be a good person.

Attached: 900e5e3efc6a8b00ffe0a9f50f8914b553d1dc102eeeb68420abed7e751d65d9.png (422x327, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EooleOmn7A
theinnersane.com/2019/07/15/Yea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you trying to be deep but totally fail that it is a normal thought that goes through peoples heads. stop assuming you know so much more than others

Attached: 1416455262984.jpg (480x640, 128K)

That's a person.

Think about it.

Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a person, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.

She's not.

All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.

Now here you are, judging that person by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.

And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking girl.

Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?

Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

Be a good person.

That's a person.

Think about it.

She's not.

Be a good person.
GTFO to faggoddit

Attached: 1445921156488.jpg (717x880, 200K)

That's a person.

Think about it.

She's not.

Be a good person.

Consider an heroing

Damn, this is already a copy pasta

yeah the world is too fucked up already

>You're a person. Aren't you?
I wish I wasn't.

That's a person.

Think about it.

She's not.

Be a good person.

Kys faggot

Just deserts. Where's and their enablers deserve death. Allah be praised

That's an atlantic salmon.

Think about it.

You, posting this. Reading this reply. You're an atlantic salmon. Aren't you?

Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a fish, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.

She's not.

Now here you are, judging that fish by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a salmon's right to fishhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.

And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young fish figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking salmon.

Do -any- of you want to pause, salmon to salmon, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?

Speaking of fishhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern salmonity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk ocean-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of samonity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

Be a good fish.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-08-29-at-3-41-47-pm-jpg-e1508453613263.jpg (371x277, 23K)

NICE

REDDIT

SPACING

NIGGER

Enjoy being the new copypasta fag

>That's a person.

Think about it.

She's not.

NICE

TO

A

PASTA

NIGGER

Lost

TL;DR

hey! I got it back!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=7EooleOmn7A

>leaving a space between lines is a reddit exclusive
go be retarded somewhere else

your going to be on all of these threads aren't you.

Attached: 1563051747201.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

A few stitches and bandaid and she will be fine. She is a strong, independent and empowered woman, right?

Attached: 123opsucks.jpg (680x471, 60K)

I lost kek

that's actually hot

As if that bitch would give half a shit if I died...

If she'd picked Runescape as a hobby instead of farming beta orbiters, she would still be alive today, FACT

Everyone in this thread is retarded lmfao

So is she a person or isn't she? Make up your fucking mind OP

What a tragedy. Thoughts and prayers.

the fuck is this? Bladerunner?

>That's a person.
>Think about it.
>You, posting this. Reading this reply. You're a person. Aren't you?
>Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a person, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.
>She's not.
>All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.
>Now here you are, judging that person by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.
>And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.
>And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking girl.
>I literally kept telling myself it wasn't real when I saw the pic.
>Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?
>Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.
>Be a good person.

Attached: ee644857347c7c95537a7ed3db0e5d62d1e337b56fa4dc551d0f3d956b642205.jpg (625x351, 43K)

Cool larp

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-112603_Chrome.jpg (1017x779, 306K)

thats not a person, thats a whore.
and you are a nigger, kys btw

Attached: shame.jpg (274x184, 18K)

Attached: forpasta.jpg (1280x1280, 187K)

Attached: ded.gif (268x134, 757K)

Human life has no value

MOOOOOOODS

THEY'RE POSTING DEAD KIDS AGAIN

That is no person, sir. That right there is a thot. And I'd rather die than be a thot. So I guess it comes full circle on that one.

So uhhhhhhh is there a video or what?

top kek

bruh is this about the r9k fella who accidentally murdered someone?

oof she was kinda mean, but she did not deserve this

Attached: 1563183421899.jpg (529x598, 34K)

TITS OR GTFO CUNT

imagine being so insecure that you need to think that you are in the right place of the internet, in fucking Yea Forums

>You're an atlantic salmon. Aren't you?

How... did you know..?

sounds kinda like she's roleplaying tbh

the fact that she kept replying and didn't block kinda tells all

don't rp those kind of lines unless the other person knows its rp
that kinda shit to someone that thinks highly of you can send them into a rage

>kills an e-thot
>doesn't post pics of her dead tits
>doesn't fuck the body
Your life as already over at that point, why not go all out?

She's not a person anymore. I feel nothing for this. You can do whatever you like in this life and some find making others feel worthless to be gratifying. Play whatever stupid games you like to just don't expect anyone with a brain to lift a finger for you when you're staring at the consequences.

There's a lot of people right who feel worthless. Some may be good or bad but not every single one of them is broken. Broken are the ones who bear insult and injury while quietly slipping into their grave knowing that no one wanted them.

Expect more of them in this age.

Attached: 1509666666666.png (668x777, 266K)

looking at it fully she was a bitch and pretty retarded over all to keep prodding these retards and then give them her personal details. Retardation breeds itself out eventually , literally evolution taking its course here

>that WAS a person
Fixed that for you.

Attached: Back to Formula.png (569x802, 530K)

who says that? you? The only bad part about the whole story is that the killer fucked up his suicide, else it would have been a 2 birds with 1 stone kinda situation

up to this screenshot she was a horrible human being
we are judging her on the potential that she waisted

wasted*

do you have photos of the killer?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All these bruh moments will be lost in time like tears in rain

>That's a person
no it's a corpse

Attached: 1025106908.jpg (2450x1344, 200K)

>You're a person. Aren't you?
Nope

theinnersane.com/2019/07/15/Yea Forums-user-bianca-devins-murdered-by-boyfriend-brandon-clark/

You got a black belt in stupid homie

nobody said anything about you and nobody gives a shit about you and what u acomplised

>summerfag detected

Who's man's is that

> That's a person.
Main reason I don't give a shit.

Attached: 1557783093188.jpg (630x443, 61K)

Attached: 30303318.jpg (400x400, 21K)

All this mental masterbation could have been summed up in
"I feel bad for this chick"
"Fs in the chat"

Attached: 3xfk49s4iklz (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg (1200x960, 107K)

many people die everyday and no one gives a shit then all of sudden some whore ebitch dies and everyone is like woah dude deep a person died lol damn stop laughing what if that person was you?!!1/11

Attached: 60062173_2698719153477074_3040681002679664640_n.png (265x265, 106K)

welcome to Yea Forums

first time ?

I'd explain it to you but you're too stupid to understand if I did.

that chart's 9 kinds of fucked up

If it was me, I'd be dead and obviously wouldn't care.

Attached: 1538897586378.jpg (431x352, 13K)

Stop posting your gay moralfaggory pasta in every board. No one cares for whores except beta whiteknites and fedora tippers. Sage goes in all fields

ohhhhh
you think thats fucked up buddy.

Attached: Overconfidenttemplate (1) (2).jpg (698x619, 70K)

RIP in peace

not a person i know or would ever meet. i dont care its like a movie character dying to me

We are all aware of death and its implications, we just choose to laugh at the void.

Get off your high horse user, we all die some gruesome some not so much but either way stop trying to act high and mighty because someone on the internet died and you couldnt do shit to stop it.

I'm not trying to belittle your perception, we just dont give a fuck about it.

Okay newfag.

for those that don't know, this was posted in a thread about her, OP isn't a complete fag this time

Attached: unknown.gif (264x200, 359K)

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Attached: 4F1B6744-4881-4E73-A3C4-8BDF7BEED35F.jpg (600x622, 47K)

The fucking edge of people on here. Holy shit. Highschool is long over soyboys

Lol hoe down

Hi John

WAS a person, not a great one. Still a loss I guess

you on drugs girl?

Roastie btfo lol

No u

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif (334x251, 1.73M)