Hi Yea Forums. How much cannabis do i have to sell in order to officially qualify as a drugdealer?

Hi Yea Forums. How much cannabis do i have to sell in order to officially qualify as a drugdealer?

Attached: North Thunderfuck.jpg (800x800, 187K)

1 marijana

A Keleven

1 key a week

just enough so you can stop sucking dick for 10 bucks

Oh man, the US deals in standard customary when it comes to pot but use the metric when it comes to coke. Does the rest of the world use metric when dealing pot? Seems so strange.

Damn, im safe then.
In sweden we use metric when dealing pot :)

about three-fiddy

I sell about 160g's a week btw. I know no one cares but what ever. Fuck off

FUCK OFF

If you are caught with 28.6g you are charged with intent to distribute.
That's 5-9yrs In PA but in Pittsburgh you can have 26g on you and it's only a 100$ fine weird right?

US is the only nation that doesn't use the metric system

The only countries still using the Imperial System are Liberia, Myanmar and the US.

Anybody here ever tried Black Russian?

Attached: C09CCA83-D2E9-4783-8367-1FB3B80E1CEF.jpg (3264x2448, 1.52M)

At least a gram or 2 I would I,shine

where are you from? I'm from germany and I got a netherlands connection so I get pretty nice strains but nothing to fancy, is it indica or sativa?

an 1/8.

>Oh man, the US deals in standard customary when it comes to pot
not true an eighth is 3.5 grams, a quarter is 7 grams a half ounce is 14 grams and a whole ounce is 28.3 grams. Americans have to know both metric and standard measurements but for some reason Europeans think America is ignorant of the metric system. Which, honestly, is based on a system of ten because it's easier

easier = smarter

>metric is easier
its logical

Attached: tay what..gif (476x251, 610K)

you need a reliable, constant source and steady customers
otherwise, you're just doing a solid

you're an arab, aren't you?

Knowing both systems is obviously the more intelligent, and yes it's easier to add and multiply by ten. Try 12 and 36.

Attached: dude stop.jpg (280x373, 13K)

UK uses half and half. We use mph and weigh people in stone

In california we call them businessmen. Only those backwater hick states still prohibit the flow of reefer.

Yeah this is true. Yesterday a guy pulled up to my front door to give me 5g of shatter. What a beautiful country we live in

How many kilos are in a stone?

not user but 6

I wish they would legalize in germany...luxemburg just did and thats around the corner, I hope they will legalize here too

14 marijuanas

All of it

i only found articles about the intent to legalize. weeds legal now in lux?

I dont know much about german politics but petition your government, join local groups that seek to legalise cannabis. Its a healthy source of taxes and im sure the german people are reasonable people that know how to use weed responsibly.

To the law? Anything over an eighth.
In reality? Couple of ounces (56g+)

mass master race checking in that buys legal recreational pot from from legal pot dispensaries and legally 420 blazes on my front steps and waves to the cops that drive by to come on over and take a toke

reported to fbi, have fun during your interrogation faggot

hey bump