The name's nuffin. dindu nuffin

>the name's nuffin. dindu nuffin.

Attached: bond-25-lashana-lynch-to-be-new-007.jpg (600x338, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OfpsKemIWI
foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-007-lashana-lynch-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is my favorite movie franchise. I am probably going to kill myself

Attached: 007idris.jpg (580x268, 29K)

Remind them who pays the bills and don't see it. Just like Annie and ghostbusters it will fail and they will suffer millions

is that a drag queen?

What about captain marvel

She's the new 007 not the new James Bond

You know if you retards would quit sperging out every time something like this was announced and just ignore it, the studios would eventually stop exploiting outrage culture and PC wokeness, right?

Captain Marvel wasn't a diversity

She steals the 007 identity. Bond comes back to reclaim it.

So a bit like mj where we have a spiderman without Mary Jane? Why make a James Bond movie if James bond isn't in it??

So I guess because I’m a traditionalist and prefer Bond to be a white male that makes me racist.

That wouldn't stop the diversity whinging that every character on screen isn't a diversity because they can't be bothered to make their own movies.

After decades of soft reboots that imply the guy has been a globe trotting badass for decades, the concept of him returning while someone else gets the gig seems like natural evolution of the narrative to me. Daniel Craig is actually in this movie being “James Bond”. I’m actually ore interested in this than I ha e been in any of the other because that’s actually an intriguing premise. Why the fuck are people mad?

Or if you don't like the movie for any other reason. That's so they can blame you for making a shit movie

Naww. Look, the asshole producers could have made up any new character for this black chick. The Whole Point of making James Bond this nigger bitch is to rattle your cage. Don't give these fucktards the satisfaction. Drive on. Let go of your sense of ownership of Ian Fleming characters. You never owned it. The faggots who do are hoping to successfully attention whore themselves some cash by yanking your chain. Don't let them.

>Why the fuck are people mad?
Because you're a soft-minded faggot who's completely bought into the current fad.

Because people who watch James Bond movies might actually like movies about James Bond and not some quota he passes the torch to.

Wait.
Wait...
WAIT.....
This isn't a joke?
I thought this was a fucking joke.
>holy shit dude
>what the actual fuck

This movie is gonna be actual fucking garbage, those damn jews in Hollywood man, they're really gonna pull the trigger on the gun aimed right at their foot with this one.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
At least have someone who doesn't look like a retarded gay man playing your main character. Like holy shit if you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO HAVE a fucking black female 007 fucking cast somebody that's at least halfway attractive my dude, jesus.

all the political garbage aside, im just not interested in movies that come out anymore. might watch the new Tarantino movie, but besides that i can't remember the last time i saw a movie trailer i was interested in. they're all just so shit.

Really dumb stunt having a garden vararity Whataburger eating nigress play James Bond. The level of negro ass kissing knows no bounds. I hope and predict the movie will fail miserably. After that the niggers will say we wuz racist n shit.

Attached: 1523611121547(1).jpg (539x960, 47K)

>a fucking black female ... at least halfway attractive
Oxymoron. Unless you were one of these deeply disturbed fuckers who jerked off to Kim Hunter in Planet of the Apes.

Its not the Jews, it's the diversity complaining 24/7 to directors on twitter.

ITT oppressed whites who don't know the difference between a character and his codename

Attached: bond.png (458x1058, 683K)

>his codename
Ah, you said "his." You're a faggot and a cunt and a boy-feminist nigger lover. And you're so fucking stupid you can't even keep it all straight in your head.
Fuck you, you empty headed cunt.

>what you complaining about white guy? Not even same person. Mabye your characters will come back in sequal mabye?

Attached: Zendaya-in-Spider-Man-Homecoming.jpg (970x545, 57K)

They already fucked up Bond by allowing a blonde guy to play him. Pierce Brosnan was the last Bond.

MA BAYBAY AIN DIN DU NUFFIN!!!!!!!!
HE A GUD BWOY, HE'S DA CHURCH AND SHEEEIIITTTT. MA BAYBAY IS A GOOD BWAY

I chucked it all after Lazenby. Lazenby Bond was best Bond!

PSA: JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN A CHARACTER GOES BLACK THEY WILL NEVER GO BACK.

If this is allowed you will never have a white James bond again.

I stopped after Tom Baker

Nice. On Her Majesty's Secret Service is unironically my favorite Bond movie. The scene where he successfully uses the same exact lines over and over again on the buffet of differently colored women is inspiring.

Attached: image[1].jpg (620x330, 49K)

Who'd want to? It'd be like taking home that quart of ice cream the nigger licked, or fucking Heidi Klum. Bond is tainted, now. It's no longer fit for human consumption.

>implying codenames get reused

where's 006 after Trevelyan died? why is it 007 and not 001 or 002? your codename argument is lame.

the movie might be fine, but everything it achieves will feel cheap because they didn't think they could carry their own without ripping off something established. see also Jumanji

One martini stolen, not paid

Ow wait, almost fell for it but she is the new 007 which are done by several actors and everybody knew that 007 was just a certain agents position/name so it could be fucking santa-claus as well. Damn. I almost fell for this but I don't mind her to be some black girl however I hope there will be a James Bond in it as well.

I hope they show her banging a bunch of white dudes.

Sean Connery is best, but Daniel Craig is the best nice the original.

Not paying to see the movie would, though. Ergo, stop wining and ignore it, instead.

Aside from being blonde, Craig's movies are too gritty and harsh. James Bond is supposed to drive cars into helicopters, karate chop asian men with razor blade hats, fuck the wives of his enemies, and makes witty one-liners while doing it!

I'm wondering who she's banging, probably a white guy from college doing a shitty FBI job.

i just dont get why they cant come up with their own IP's? why do theyre so intent on ruining these existing franchises with their political bullshit

The Men In Black reboot has WMBF as well, as does Guardians of the Galaxy (kind of, that blue chick is played by a black actress). Best racial combo because it triggers everyone who can possibly be triggered about interracial combos.

Attached: men-in-black-international-poster-slice-600x200[1].jpg (600x200, 36K)

Rent free
No she a whole new agent with the 007 agent tag
Not a Jessica bond movie it's just In The same universe thier just doing this to to create buzz for thier dying brand

>probably a white guy from college
If you're James Bond, fuck a lot of guys. Don't just fuck one guy, but a lot of guys.

Triggered? Or just disgusted by the beaten horse of Diversity Uber Alles?

Even male James Bond fucks guys too.
youtube.com/watch?v=3OfpsKemIWI

Imagine the next one with Danny devito and Kevin Hart

>she a whole new agent with the 007 agent tag
that's not how agent tags work. why have 3 digits if you're only going to use the same one over and over?

I love when straight white men get triggered about shit that doesn't matter in movies they were never interested in to begin with.

Cry more, faggots, and read past a headline.

Definitely triggered. But it triggers black guys too. So win/win.

Oh fuck no.

Yes triggered thiers like 20 threads on pol TV r9k and b your triggered and your letting niggers live in your head rent free

I'd rather watch that than the real next one starring Will Farrell and John C. Reilly

no they'd continue doing it because they can just say that it's what everyone wants anyway

I dunno, man. I don't feel "triggered," but there's a definite, "Oh, fuck. Not this silly bullshit, again."
I think I would preferred to be Tiggered. They're wonderful things.

In the event some one dies or leaves the agency you don't want an infinite number of agent tags you would make it easier for the bad guys to track them down if a select few use the same one it's harder to find the one your looking for

Attached: 4823259117.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

wait for the movie to flop.

Attached: marvel.jpg (641x568, 245K)

Does this make sense if you punctuate it, e.e.?

So if it's okay to replace James Bond with a sheboon, is it okay to reshoot the first Alien with a male protagonist?

Yeah I don't see why not. Fuck it cast Donnie Yen or something.

keep on waiting, sad boi

>reshoot the first Alien with a male protagonist?
So, make the Alien some sort of transgendered queen Alien? I think you may be onto something.

foxnews.com/entertainment/james-bond-25-007-lashana-lynch-report

>"There is a pivotal scene at the start of the film where M says 'Come in 007,' and in walks Lashana who is black, beautiful and a woman," a Bond insider claimed. "It's a popcorn-dropping moment. Bond is still Bond but he's been replaced as 007 by this stunning woman."

(And brave)

>The source added, "Bond, of course, is sexually attracted to the new female 007 and tries his usual seduction tricks, but is baffled when they don't work on a brilliant, young black woman who basically rolls her eyes at him and has no interest in jumping into his bed. Well, certainly not at the beginning."

>The insider also claimed that the phrase "Bond girls" is now verboten: The females in the spy franchise are now reportedly ordered to be called "Bond women."

>The insider claims that the "Bond 25" script will maintain all of the classic Bond elements, including action and fight scenes with star Daniel Craig, while also tackling the super-spy's role in the #MeToo era — but with an injection of humor over overt preaching.

Reads like satire.

Marvel comics are trash

Nerd rage evokes PC rage which puts PC butts in the seats to spite the nerds. Without the nerd rage and controversy most people wouldn't go see the movie. No butts in the seats means the studio doesn't make money and will then quit relying on controversy to sell their shitty uninspired films.

James Bond is in it but he retired as 007 and she took his place. She’s not James Bond she’s just the new agent you autists.

I see your not a man of culture

Attached: 1562562557464.jpg (223x301, 36K)

the blue chick is played by a white woman. i think you mean gamora, the green chick

Attached: NEBULA-AVENGERS-1022060-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 84K)

>autists
Your opinion is not valid. Find a tree; pull a Dolly.

is 007 going to be like Doctor Who now? When an agent retires another person just takes their place.

Attached: 1533274595061.png (1500x1304, 89K)

The novel Moonraker establishes that the section routinely has three agents concurrently; the film series, beginning with Thunderball, establishes the number of 00 agents at a minimum of 9, with the likelihood of more.

Sorry. Which one was the thick lipped monkey with the flared nostrils in food dye? That's the one I meant.

I doubt it will, normies give to fucks.

Sure yeah the green one that's dating the main white dude with the cassette tape player.

OK, user. Well-played. I'm conceding this to you because I've never picked up a Fleming book. But, so help me Christ, if I find out you're lying, I'm coming back to this thread and let you have it, and good!

thanos?

Jumanji 3?

bless you.

I was thinking having a male protagonist instead of Sigourney Weaver as Ripley but your idea is way better.

Give no*

Kek.

Malt liquor shaken not stirred

I would fuck this fat black bitch right then and there in front of the crowd

Everyone is missing the real solution to this kind of thing.

Juts bitch and moan and complain until the role of Black Panther gets filled by some white Chad actor and watch Hollywood implode in on itself.

>be large risk-averse studio
>want to make a spy movie for $$$
>choose existing franchise and change the main character's race or gender
>morons on the internet will argue about it and market it for free
Why wouldn't they do that?

nerds who read comic books aren't the same nerds who flock to the movies. we are lucky if they get the story remotely accurate after stealing the titles of some of the best comic book arcs, and then get a subtle nod in the film to some obscure shit from the source material

Worked great for ghostbusters...
Annie actually became more believable in that it is a black kid who is an orphan

>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Ripley
I'd watch it

Idris Elba on suicide watch.

Elba got old fast, that grey beard is not doing him any favors. He's gonna get typecast into a Morgan Freeman type soon.

Oe cold
In a glass?
Nah just gimme the bottle

Attached: 4D6AEC55-26CD-4A6C-A6A5-72C2D387B38C.jpg (220x243, 8K)

They are vindicating these casting decisions by being outraged.