If God is real and what the bible says is true, then why did he make me gay?

If God is real and what the bible says is true, then why did he make me gay?

Attached: 250px-Gay_flag_8.svg.png (250x167, 451)

He didnt make you gay, Society giving into mental illness and saying its ok did!

He didn't you made yourself gay by being to incompetent to chase girls since you think getting boy pussy is easier

god hates you and wants you to burn in hell for your homo
will you let him win?

I’m w you Yea Forumsro
I’m bi and guys turn me on but women do too. Idk what to do man.

Ask God to help you and repent of your sinful lifestyle

Fuck i guess it’s he only thing left to do
Problem is I’m like 7/10 straight but legit I am a gay magnet like 9/10 on the gay scale.

Gotta changre those beliefs to change your reality

corrective therapy is what God made for you

I mean it’s like uh h h h h I get rly horny I am Christian but not like a die hard follower so maybe thats the issue?

you speak like tumblr / deviantart teen age girl . you are a monkey . you are not ready yet

Nogga I can speak however I want. (((Zoomer)))

Your environment and experiences made you gay.

you cannot be gay and be christian, it doesnt work like that!

Romans 1:18-32

>god made man in his image
It means gods a flaming homo

when it happens it wil happen and i will do the thing

? Nigga I don’t think you understand how beliefs work... b8?

Attached: sexy logs.jpg (240x240, 24K)

Attached: 33EB7402-B113-4365-938D-5D3DCD62411E.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

so he could sacrifice his son to himself because he made you a natural born sinner.

what does this mean?

What the Bible says in its original translation (Aramaic) roughly means “don’t fuck little boys” so even if the Bible is true which there’s some historical context to back up it doesn’t say anything about being gay being wrong. Also if you believe god made you gay you should think about what you consider god(it’s more than a magical bearded man in the sky)

Attached: 481D59A3-C3DF-44CA-ABEE-73DFB0A70D2B.jpg (125x125, 3K)

SPEAK ENGLISH, NOT YOUR LANGUAGE

you chose to be that way, straighten out and live right

1. God is real
2. God made all things in nature, all things are of god.
3. Nature evolves, grows and mutates as per Gods design
4. Gayness is common among animals in nature, as is all kinds of unusual behavior
5. God made it this way
6. Accept yourself as being made exactly as God and Nature intended

We don’t know the evolutionary reason why homosexuality exist in nature, but it does. If god hates gays, why are so many priests gay? I’m sure your life has purpose & design. Follow what that is and don’t worry so much about why you are the way you are. Just avoid hookup culture, maintain a healthy committed relationship & love yourself as a child of God.

Tell that to all the gay priests

“God” is a figment of some lame cunts’ imagination. Just be yourself.

Gay priest are a tool of the Satan to make you think it's ok and they are not true Christians

Love your neighboors. Let god judge.

You’re mentally ill, homophobic Christfag

Uhuh. Ask an imaginary sky dad to change who you are. Makes sense

You shall live only in the word of God.
If a man lies with another man as with a women they shall be stoned as they have committed an abomination

STFU, Mr. Pence

Who gives any fucks about what the bible says

no fudge packer

He didnt make you gay dumbass, you all chose to suck dick and nobody forces you to do so

Because God is a dick

Love yourself as a child of (insert totally delusional, man-made concept here)

Well the only problem with that is the basic context of what’s being said changed drastically over the course of centuries and the various translations that have been adopted, so it’s not a matter of speaking your own language and getting to the root of what a religious text is saying, not what some people hundreds of years later with their own biases ‘thought it meant’

Attached: 89118FFC-9E26-4A44-BF6B-529FD10D3362.jpg (600x631, 48K)

White can't be blamed for being white
Black can't be blamed for being black
Fats are blamed for being Fats
Gays are blamed for being Gays

You chose to be gay. It's like when you choose Evil, when you choose to kill someone. Rot in Hell.

Cast the first stone, sinner!

RIP Bianca.,,.

Attached: 1563188062365~3.jpg (422x322, 29K)

Maybe so, but my god has a bigger dick than your god

God is evil.. and is having a chuckle-fuck with you. He's made you in a form which makes you feel bad about yourself, and will burn you eternally in fire. Proof? Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things"

OP, you dipshit, that’s the whole point of the thread...

And this faggot is still spamming his gore. WTF dude?!?!

Point taken, but now he knows not to give any fucks, you ass spelunker

he didn't make you gay, your parents (or other critical people in your life) did

you're bored

>point taken
then shut the fuck up

it's not meant to be taken so literally
just asking the question will guide your thoughts to make better decisions

Attached: 1513502365434.gif (220x198, 338K)

Anyway point is no one made you gay
Start being responsible for your life
Follow the word of God and you'll live keep engaging in homosexual behavior and die as all sin leads to Death!

well your earth dad couldn't do shit

Because he hates your faggot ass

On the contrary God is but pure love

I didn't die upon the cross to absolve "some of mankind" - you were in there too. So quit worrying about that particular part of life and work on all the other places you can make a positive impact.

Attached: jesus_facepalm.jpg (360x252, 63K)

To quote what I'm told Mormons say about gayness: "God didn't say it was wrong to be gay, God said it was wrong to do gay things because we need to make babies and not get weird diseases. You can be gay all you want but you can't fuck ass and you gotta have a wife to pump out babies and you can't waste seed by masturbating or anything like that. So God made you gay because he needs you to be gay, but he also expects you to live by the church, too, not to live by some alternate gay lifeatyle. God before self."

Attached: god brainlet.jpg (644x644, 130K)

Recipe for torment. See, God really does pump out the evil in the world.

>To quote what I'm told someone else might say at least so I've heard

exept when he sees a faggot ass , then he is made out pure hate and because he happens to be omnipresent and all powerfull

well...

So what about christian people who don't sin? Why do they die?
And what about me? I'm bi so why am I not dead yet?

That makes a lot more sense than Christianity not even having an explanation for it

It's easy.
Just 144,000 out of the billions of people that existed are destined for heaven.
The rest of the human thrash are going to burn in the fires of hell.
You're just one of the multitude that is going to hell.
Don't feel too hard done though.
Chances are everyone you know is going there as well

>you are allowed to be gay as long as you are bi and you don't do gay things

I mean when you die you will stay dead However If you live by the teachings of God after you die you will inherit the kingdom of God and live forever.

Its funny how zero true christians have power in the church.

Attached: Jameson laugh.gif (245x180, 1.6M)

Mormon detected.

Attached: 6688686402.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

Well either way, God or no God, gay is okay. If God exists, then he created you gay. If he doesn't exist, then there would be no reason not to be your gay happy self. I mean gay means happy anyhow. People are just jealous of others having a gay old time.

This question can be unironically answered using the same approach to understanding why god "allows evil to happen" in this world.

God never promised a perfect world. Evil exists because of free will. Without free will, evil would not exist, and we would just be slaves under God's command.

It may not be your choice to be gay, but as a Christian I accept you just as Jesus Christ accepted the leper and told others to love one another regardless of their wrongdoings. No one is free of sin and everyone falls short of the glory of God.

"You must all have the same attitude and the same feelings; love one another, and be kind and humble with one another. Do not pay back evil with evil or cursing with cursing; instead, pay back with a blessing, because a blessing is what God promised to give you when he called you." (1 Peter 3:8-9)

Attached: wojak.png (989x1017, 65K)

Gay and evil are two completely seperate things. Evil can be defined as causing suffering for the sole sake of causing suffering. You're not harming anyone by doing gay stuff, unless of course your doing gay stuff and harming people at the same time.

If anything, I would wager that shaming gay people for being themselves is really a form of evil. Not as bad as torturing people, but somewhere along the lines of killing another man, since repressed homosexuals are somewhat dead inside.

North Elbian christian here. Full ack. The bible was written by men, not god.
Every sexuality is ok in my book, except for animal & kiddie fuckers.

god gave you free will. that means you decide your ultimate fate.your choices. what you are dealing with is really nothing more than an over glorified fetish.im not saying god is real. but im nto saying he isnt. its possible he exists and if he does its most certinaly on a totally different plane of existance we cant comprehend.maybe he gave you the urges to see how strong you are? who knows. either way its your life and your choices.

>if 1+1=3 why is op still a faggot

He made you gay so that the Muslims would have someone to throw off a roof.

He truely works in mysterious ways.

Bigot