Ten weeks after this pic she died

ten weeks after this pic she died

Attached: Bianca_im_gonna_die_.png (723x1184, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EooleOmn7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yep

wow how incredibly deep it must have been a signal or some sort of cosmic clue

you fucking idiot

LOL post pics

Ooo

Ppp

Attached: rip.jpg (1443x764, 229K)

RIP Bianca,,,,,,,,,,,

Attached: rip_bianca_2.jpg (422x322, 37K)

Man, thats pretty fucked up owo

youtube.com/watch?v=7EooleOmn7A

nigger

thx

Yeah, it's not like 17 year olds say shit like this in an effort to appear mysterious or deep or some shit

lol who cares about this ugly whore.

literally everybody that doesn't feel like the world owes them something for being a selfish asshole

but no, it's cool, keep being a cringey asshole on Yea Forums

lost it

Attached: 1562703497354.jpg (900x900, 74K)

She kept fucking with people's feels. When you do that, you eventually find someone who is unstable enough to take it to action.

I dont care about her at all and I work for everything I have and take responsibility for all my mistakes.
Do you care so deeply about the 300000 people killed in Syria in the past few years alone? No, you dont. So shut the fuck up you sound like a pretentious faggot.

have no idea who this is or the story behind her other than she got teh beheaded, but that thumbnail tells me everything i could ever need to know about her.

It's almost as if it's... Inevitable...

post nudes

E-whore who liked cheating and telling guys that they meant nothing to her after they became infatuated, told the wrong guy.

>Do you care so deeply about the 300000 people killed in Syria in the past few years alone?

No cause if we did people would call us racist cause this after all was the actions of a BLACK MAN.

Almost, almost on the verge of not being mentally retarded. Thanks for clearing up the situation for me.

Attached: 1560891352443.jpg (1080x1350, 116K)

Name?