So why is this girl getting beheaded such a big deal?

so why is this girl getting beheaded such a big deal?

Attached: D6BB35A6-31DA-433A-B620-6F284BA2AAE9.jpg (720x711, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150820909579558912
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone have any pics of her sawed off head?

Careful with that edge faggot

Attached: af0.jpg (411x381, 116K)

Because it she posted herself on /soc regularly. In fact her contact information is still up.

so why did the little faggot behead her in the first place?

She was going to buy an xbox instead of a ps4 master race

Context op

> Not buying a switch

>imagine being older than 12 and still wanting a switch

Her head wasn't removed from her body.

Attached: deadwhore.jpg (756x912, 67K)

She OK?

Yeah, should be fine.

Not her faggot

Is her faggot

If she was a nice person and didn't go around emotionally abusing men, maybe she'd still be alive.

She's no victim. She got the cost of her sins.

Yes. Keep talking about your micro-penis you actual human garbage

Witnessed.
Amen.

Keep playing empty garbage

People tend to look a little different when they die. Also its on the news so just look it up

play whore games, win whore prizes

Look at this faggot.

Look at this incel

have sex

>deadwhore
more like nearly headless nick

Nice quints

cuz its online and bitches get all the attention all the time. Doesnt matter how high the male suicide rates r - cunts r precious snowflakes we need to focus on

looks at these cunts

It's not a big deal. She was a gutter trash whore that used men. She was also a shit talking bitch that got what she deserved. A lot of men will put up with mental abuse from women, but there are some guys that snap and kill a bitch for that. She fucked with the wrong guy and got what she deserved. Good fucking riddance. One less whore populating the Earth. I'm ok with that.

oh, so good, best reply.

Attached: Blub Blub.webm (300x208, 1.78M)

>white culture

I bet that was horrific to hear that cat drowning.
Oh well if it was, I hate cats.

>Whore culture.
>Fixed that for you.

quints of truth

Because liberals. Shit like this happens multiple times a day around the world, but when its some little American girl and some incel all the liberals want to rush to making it political. The world is fucked up and there are shitty people, so dont make stupid decisions.

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN

quints of truth

Literally because she lived near him and was an "e-thot."

Attached: BEB32181-A451-422B-806B-A388ACC536F5.jpg (380x254, 22K)

>whites celebrating the death of a young girl by a white boy

Truly a superior culture

Obviously the solution is to put white men in camps since they're such a threat to normal people

this, one of my ex mentally abused me and almost made me kill myself, and i'm sure the bitch still thinks she did absolutely nothing wrong

Booooooooooo... whores are an important part of any society and it's time we start treating em with respect. Lord knows I'd rather chill with a whore than your angry ass

Niggers beat their women on the regular and some even kill them. Don't try to pretend those gorilla fucks are any better.

Attached: DjXvzfEUUAAI2qQ.jpg (646x407, 26K)

Can't help but make it about race, found the smooth brain lefty

Attached: 1563105261112.jpg (358x368, 16K)

I hope you’re joking you fucking retard

Because some emo faggot with no life a shitty haircut and even shittier music tastes couldn’t handle that he was an ugly loser who would die alone.

The truth has been spoken
Death to thots

Attached: IMG_2796.jpg (416x467, 26K)

Yikes report this kid to the fbi seriously

Based

Attached: 70695298-7FB2-4298-827D-B863AA99FC76.jpg (541x1500, 158K)

>the new mermaid is black
>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH FUCKIN SJW WHITES BEING REPLACEDDDDDD
WHY ARE NEGROES IN MY VIDEOGAMES WAAAAAHHH"

>Why is always the left make it about race?
>le_epic_wojack_meme

Keep celebrating the death of a person, you're almost as edgy as those muslims chanting and dancing around a beheaded man.

Pray tell how would you like to be focused on?

How though?

Yeah it sucks when that happens. I honestly feel for you. My friends ex actually tried to kill her one time. So even though what you went through is pretty bad. It's no getting murdered. Hence sympathy for the dead, not the butthurt. It really does suck that your gf treated you badly. Hopefully you'll find something healthy someday

Attached: 1562706514440.jpg (960x942, 165K)

why does mainstream social media act like she was a saint

Checked

Preparation H does well for butthurt

what?

Feeding the trolls eh?

Excuse me officer, but see there's this guy on Yea Forums that's socially retarded...

Attached: Quotthatsenoughtoofarquot_bd9fe3436aec1109d9e739e6bd7d72d6.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

RIP Bianca......

Attached: rip_bianca_47.jpg (422x322, 37K)

Stop pointing out hypocrisy to anons. They don’t have the brain cells to understand and will just call you a moralfag, reddit, or newfag.

Kekekekeke I laughed

>iF sHe WaS a NiCe PeRs...
>stops to look at post number

>based and redpilled

Funny thing he is not even white

>be me
>be black male
>be tired of Hollywood race swapping old shit movies to pander to me
Just make an original movie with a black lead you fucking hacks

Attached: 1562752697899.jpg (842x598, 232K)

Who is this, what is a thot, and why do kids hate sluts now? Does anybody like pussy anymore?

welcome to Yea Forums
leave your shitty mocking-every-other-letter-is-capital meme at the door please

It was far more edgy than based according to the pew research center.

Second

WHAT??!!!

Attached: Peter-Cvjetanovic-2.jpg (600x323, 49K)

Attached: rain.gif (500x275, 448K)

well, QUINTS of truth I guess

They like it they just don't like that everyone else is getting it except them

Not even a little. Honestly a few years in a concentration camp would do wonders for white american men's ability to empathize. Maybe then they'd stop pulling the same old shit they've done since the country was founded

show tits

Found the killer

She wasn't white

THIS.

the theory that ((they)) don't care at all and just want to destroy everything sane people enjoy makes more sense every day.

You mean make it the greatest country on Earth? You can thank a white man for that.

Attached: 1662-topf.jpg (650x438, 117K)

The killer is still in critical condition.

This all could have been prevented if we as a society would just de-nut incels

Fuck everyone else I have enough going on in my life. I’m not responsible for what goes on in this country and I’m sure as fuck done taking the blame. You don’t like it don’t come here. America is racist holy shit water is wet.

His last name is Clark you don’t get to choose who’s white and who isn’t.

All accomplishments made by white men were either stolen from women or minorities.

if you have empathy for a slut that fucks a different man every day of the week, there's no saving you.
I have empathy for her family, and the murderers family. They have to deal with this retarded shit. But hey, if they were better people their boy wouldn't have turned out to be a killer and their girl wouldn't have been a e-whore.

I dont like living in it and the white man is making all my friends hate their lives. Patriotism to that degree suuuuuuuucccckkkkkkksssssss. Kys

I was born here as were my parents and grandparents and their grandparents and so on. My people have lived here longer than white people have. Go the fuck back to europe you filthy white animals.

Support sex workers rights

Checked but you’re still an incel loser

I’m a brown fuck and even I know this is bullshit

getting baited a easily today eh?

If you don't have empathy for her than you might not be able to have empathy for anyone. That makes you a sociopath and you should be removed from society

Eh, promiscuity is the one easily accessible path to success for women. If anything her mistake was not being whorish enough. That said, it's hardly her fault the guy had the special ability to turn her crotch into a desert instead of a dessert.

>blame the vic
>quints of truth

Death to thots it seems...

Attached: ed shit.jpg (400x224, 46K)

I’m a middle aged man who pretend to be a egirl to take idiots money what should my parents have done?

That’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard, surname doesn’t determine your ethnicity. Eat shit retard.

No thanks. I like it here. I’ll sit on my acres of land you people probably used to drink mouth wash on or whatever

This. Imagine if brothels were regulated and sanitary and legal on a federal level. It would remove the pedestal sex is put upon as this unattainable goal or the mark of whether someone matters.

Sure there would still be plenty of whack jobs (not those kind) out in the world but I think for a lot, just being able to access someone holding and caressing them with the inevitable blowjob or three pump and dump would give a lot of confidence back to these fucking losers to maybe contribute more to society.

I do. Prostitution should be legalized and regulated. That doesn't have anything to do with the fact that some men should have their nuts removed so they're not tormented by the urge to reproduce when there's no one willing to fuck them.

People like you really do need to be in a camp of some sort

Attached: tumblr_nbxjd5DGo81rdx8ebo1_400.gif (300x226, 919K)

Yeah it is you dumb fuck

I wish nothing but death for whoever did this.

Right, but his white skin might.

Again no thanks I went to camp when I wasn’t a kid it was pretty boring. All we did was make candles.

Wow, found the snowflake

It sure does. A lot of incels are rich and can't get girls unless they pay for them. Rather have em doing that then planning attacks n shit.

I feel you on that. High levels of testosterone are linked to pedophilia

Attached: 1562669946440.jpg (666x666, 96K)

Someone wanna fill me in on what happened?

>his last name is clark
>michael white
Ever heard of mutts? Or are you one too?

Attached: 74187_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 205K)

Okay so look at him and look at the incel that killed the girl. He’s white.

Then why even bring up his name faggot? You just autistic?

Kkkkkkkkk

Nope, just got to go scorched Earth on this bitch, bring back the Scarlet letter and shit. Time to turn back the clock.

These bitches need to pass physicals, frequent drug tests and pay taxes as well as passing mental evaluations. Only than will it not be the greatest shame and biggest source of trauma and pain.

Regulated whores would put the addicts out of business, it'd be really good.

Let us pray Yea Forums...

f I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned,[a] but have not love, I gain nothing.

That's kanye west

He is a mutt spic

Are you mudslime?

Source?

Somewhat attractive e thot gets rekt and this is Yea Forums. You do the math...

I'm sure some more fire water will calm you down chief little big large tiny horn. Not having solidarity with other tribes and murdering eachother is bad mk?

Based and thotpilled

It's part of the BETA UPRISING,and they want to suppress it.

Both people involved were terrible individuals and I feel sorry for their friends and family

Truth has spoken

Attached: 1552512100689.gif (367x265, 558K)

hahahahahaahahha

White people should be castrated

Niggers should all be killed.

Attached: whateveryniggerdeserves.webm (352x288, 720K)

What a waste of quints on this edgelord

No ones clicking your shit links

>links

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 7K)

The absolute state of incels

literally who is this

It doesn't matter no one is expecting nigs to hold up any standards in this world, white men need to live up to their expectations and obligations or accept that they're just niggers too - you wanna be the smartest and best but you don't want any of the responsibility or struggle that that comes with

girl got beheaded by some beta orbiting faggot who stalked her on discord

I meant her name.

bianca, nobody knows her last name and i haven't been arsed to look into it enough to find out

her instagram is escty

so you're a weak faggot you mean? even evil folks have empathy for people who they like and agree with, I feel like you can hardly call it empathy at that point. let's see you actually have the fortitude to empathize with someone despite the fact that you really don't want to.

>General human behavior
Fixed that for you faggot

It's not hypocrisy if you assume someone else's intentions, you dumb faggot

Fuck off newfag

Just needs to walk it off

You sound like a virgin.

Nigger

When's the last time you showered?

How overweight are you?

Faggot

When's the last time you saw your penis?

Bitch

>finally get a date with a qt girl
>kills her
Why do wh*te "people" do this?

How many waifu pillows do you own?

Cuntyfuck

If you get led around the dick by a women it is because you're a weak man. Unlike you, who blames his failures on others.

Cocksucker

Ass-sniffer

>after weeks of binge watching greentext reddit compilations on youtube i finally decided to check out Yea Forums for myself!

fuck off newfag

Taint-sniffer

You're all retarded faggots.

QUINTS , noice

I did

Corny ass butt plugger

Pedophile

Grow up incel. Women are not here for your pleasure. You don't get to decide who is worthy of living. Also, you don't deserve to live but that doesn't mean I am going to murder you.

It's not really, it'll be forgotten in a week. She was just another BPD social media attention whore, and while it's fucked she was murdered, it's also not that surprising. I'm actually surprised we don't see this kind of shit more often, given how much society is pushing men into a corner these days.

It'll be used to push for more censorship online though, which sucks.

Where's the 2nd pic?

And you are a waste of numbers

Quads of truth! Kek

Shut up whitey

Girl is Bianca Devins
Killer cuck is Brandon Clark

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

QUINTS CONFIRM

No white men are guilty of literally every domestic terrorism attack in the last three years. This also qualifies as terrorism as incels are doing this to terrorize women.

I rape weak men like you. I love making incels feel inferior, just like how they treat women. Hopefully you never run into me or anyone else similar.

STFU GTO

Weird since i knew both oxy, and the guy who killed her. they used to post in sheep village.

Nobody cares you white faggot

I was like i don't know. But the quints speak.

Attached: 1562989112734.jpg (640x640, 84K)

How do I make a piston in Minecraft?

he speaks the truth

Attached: 3f16219f067a59f202ac7a4b699f9e61.jpg (212x282, 15K)

Does your mommy know you're online again?

This. White men are the single biggest threat to Americans and democracy

Dude, you will have ethots out there just claim "dudes are just vile with no self control, but nooooo keep orbiting me, keep feeding me validation!!"

Apperently she played a couple games with this guy and that was enough for him to get full clingy mode and just she is his even though messages out there of her saying "stop pestering me". This dude just keep going after her.

Course she was at a concert with Chad though.

here you go mate

Attached: download (2).png (215x124, 13K)

big facts

What's her Instagram?

quints of truth, witnessed.
i saw, i came.

He tried to off himself, but he’s still sucking air

No it isn’t. I hate Kanye, and this is clearly not him. The only thing I like about Kanye is his wife’s ass.

based

beautiful

Attached: 72456591-352-k660355.jpg (352x550, 19K)

>Quints speak truth

Its weird, the only reason I feel bummed out is because I hear she posted on /soc/ and lives in my state so I literally could have had sex with her first

I look at that murder pic and think, that’s one underage I’m never going to be able to have sex with

You don't get to decide who's life is more important.

That's a beautiful roll i thought I'd never live to see. I can now RIP, Roll in Peace, for eternity

test

failed

It doesn't matter if you agree with him. Quints says he's right, faggot

Ok retard

r u delicious?

Attached: 1314475425478.jpg (1680x1050, 375K)

saved

>"you don't get to decide who is worthy of living"
>decides that user doesn't deserve to live
the irony tho

she was a horrible human being and treating people around her like trash, I feel no sympathy for her, and that doesn't have anything to do with her gender before you start throwing around your buzzwords

and so is she faggot, so the bitch is dead.

Attached: 1550175613252.jpg (861x831, 84K)

its not. she was dumb

Quilts of truth?

to be fair, she most likely didn't have a stable childhood, sexual abuse most likely, that resulted in deep seated mental issues. And she stimulated those BPD sysmpotms by behaving in unhealthy ways.

She shouldn't of been killed for behaving how you would expect if one were to have shitty abusive drugged addicted parents. She was merely a product of that , and as was the murderer.

Fucking terrible tbh

nice

This doesn't make it ok to act like a cunt.

You know this place was essentially founded by sociopaths, right? Any oldfag is very likely one, or at least on the spectrum.

you're right nothing excuses treating people like disposable garbage, that is a horrible thing to do and causes people to actually lose their shit if emotions are involved.

If she had guidance , and went and got help and therapy for her issues instead of lashing out to random orbiters this would of been avoided. And she most likely still would of been here.

It's really a failure of her support systems and her self destructive behavior. That being said the beta orbiter did make the final decision which shouldnt and cant be justified.

for the people that havent seen this screen yet
( yes i posted this on another thread already idc)
she was crazy and was pretty much selling her body for drugs. Am i saying that she deserved it? Not for such things but it makes it hard for me to feel sorry for her after looking at this screenshot

Attached: 66887920_360583664839499_1782114443736383488_n.jpg (395x703, 30K)

Wow, never thought I'd say I actually agree with a post in its entirety on Yea Forums.

Don't mind me, just watching myopic and mentally unstable people justify an emotional and impulsive murder because the victim is a women.

Attached: fred_rogers.jpg (600x400, 49K)

>hard to feel sorry for a literal beheading because of immature behavior

C'mon, you're demented m9.

You are a fucking pathetic piece of shit. It doesn't matter who else she was fucking. That's no excuse to kill that innocent girl. She was a 17 year old kid and in NO WAY deserved this. You and anyone else who thinks she did needs to go seek help. You aren't well.

Does it really? To an internet professional like me, such behavior from someone so young almost if not absolutely always points to some form of trauma or otherwise something terribly wrong happening at home. That to me definitely makes it worth my sympathy and pity

>You know this place was essentially founded by sociopaths,

lol sup summerfag?

Attached: 1402129903402.jpg (323x323, 72K)

>Innocent

Attached: 1500508733923.gif (600x580, 435K)

he is absolutely right, you moron. you want to put all the blame on the killer. its like blaming it all on the man who robbed your house because you're too much of a pussy to admit that you were stupid to not lock your doors that night. keep telling this to yourself you pathetic loser and see how much you make it in life, retard.

Attached: autismo.png (168x201, 40K)

if you piss off a bunch of incels with mental problems and nothing to lose online, dont be surprised if one of them kills you.

Attached: 1563187024277.png (529x598, 172K)

good riddance

the same thing applies to the killer too then

Because she went viral and now everybody and their mother needs to have an opinion about it. Not her per se, but the whole incel/e-thot dynamics-thing.

Attached: 4894631691.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

1 victim
2 emotion boohoo
3 nigger
4 k

Bare minimum levels of pity maybe but I wouldn't extend it far behind that
After all responding to getting your feelings hurt with brutal murder is probably the closest to evil one can get in today's society

Based

Imagine being such a virgin LOL

The cost of your sins not being able to reproduce should be slaughter, you contribute nothing of value to the world, only more suffering.

neck yourself

is that their actual chat log?

dont know if it was between the two but it might be him or another dude she was seeing.

i'm glad you agree, people here tend to be very superficial and reactionary in response to some narrative they have stored in their minds.

Well, yeah. Remove the stigma around sex and fucking, and these things are minimized. If this guy was getting laid instead of having his head pumped full of bullshit online, he wouldn't have done this. I mean, wtf... Why is it wrong to want to fuck all of a sudden? This is what happens when idiots try to suppress natural biological imperatives that are built into our fucking DNA.

knife play???

Attached: wtf.png (1113x576, 41K)

I don't like regulation, but it should be common practice at the very least, and passing an STD if you are a sex worker should be criminalized. Otherwise, yeah, I pretty much agree.

Fuck you, disgusting cunt.

Cats are too cool to kill filthy ffaggot

I sure hope if you have a daughter one day some fucking psycho doesnt cut her throat.

Nigga this is Yea Forums, what kind of retard are you?

oy vey

Fuck off. Treating people like 'beta orbiters' is what caused this shit, nothing else. It's also what killed her.

The real answer?

She was good looking.
Nobody gives half a fuck of half a fuck if this happened to some obese landwhale.

Quints of truth
Thot got patrolled

So she forced the dude to go on the discord and to become obsessive over her ? He had no control over his own emotional behavior and nor did she to be fair. But you cant deny this is the result of a shitty childhood filled with traumatic incidents.

Also saying that her death is logical from what happened is probably the most retarded shit i've read today. The dude would have to be a low IQ reactionary autist if he "had" to behave in such a way after being treated badly. Nothing justifies her death , literally nothing.

She behaved terrible to him and im sure others, but a emotional and mentally stable person would of removed themselves from the situation. Not fucking murder the person ??

You honestly believe that it was justified ?

qunitsssssssssssssss

Maybe not justified , but definitely predictable lmfao

Just because some e-thot lead on some retard should never predict the retard nearly decapitating the e-thot. That's a dangerous path my friend

BLESSED.

Not defending the killer here, but just wanted to point out that by that same logic you should feel sorry for the killer since that kind of behavior usually stems from trauma or the like

ALERT ALERT sensitive cuck found

Women and minorities stole them from white men

Very facts

I know right, she wasnt even raped.

Time to round up the beta faggots.

Amen

I support a incel round up and hunt.

That includes you, by proxy, since you browse this shitty board.

BASED AND CHECKED

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150820909579558912
>You men are all disgusting using your "feelings" to manipulate these poor girls into doing your bidding.
>Your health and well-being matters more than his peace of mind.
I like how normies have spun this into dragging males into the mud some more.

MOOOOOODS

Time to Roll, faggots. Beheadings are metal as fuck

Slitting someone's throat is a cunt move. If her life circumstances don't excuse her acting like a cunt, then nothing excuses someone else doing that to her. You're a little slow with logic, aren't you?

I didn't say the killer's motive was justified, did I, dumbfuck?

shame that quints went to an incel faggot
kys nigger

Whats her name

Enjoy donating your hard-earned cash to camwhores user!

Hallelujah

only red dit tranny faggots would ingnore quints. sad!

Idk how to better word this, but I don't quite equate "feeling sorry" with pity
Like it's one thing to say it's a shame but I'm not at all sympathetic towards him or for what consequences he's reaped
Does that make sense?

>got what she deserved

Okay.

That's no excuse for being an incel piece of shit with no human empathy.

She didn't deserve it, but just like how wearing revealing clothes and walking in a dark alley likely increases the chances of being raped, mouthing off emotionally unstable men increases the chances of getting you killed. I guess she didn't understand that, and nobody told her it was unacceptable behavior, and that's what got her killed.

That's really not consistent enough to be considered. Do you anticipate that every person you're not polite to will kill you?

Attached: https__vinnylanni.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_dkjc1.jpg (468x390, 22K)

What got her killed was an asshole who made his own decisions. It's creepy how many of you immediately focus on her and what you think she did wrong. Otherwise, it would be crickets in this thread.

They literally can't help themselves from shitting on guys at every opportunity lol

It governs how I talk to people, yes. Why do you think people here are so terrible to each other? There are no consequences for being a complete dick since we're all anonymous.
The law is no shield for basic human behavior user.

Barukh dayan Emet

Of course the guy made his own decisions. Would he have have made those same decisions if she wasn't part of his life?

Well, I guess this is the truth.
No need to cross examine

You're really reaching.

We are so blessed

That's a person.

Think about it.

You, posting this. Reading this reply. You're a person. Aren't you?

Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a person, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.

She's not.

All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.

Now here you are, judging that person by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.

And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking girl.

I literally kept telling myself it wasn't real when I saw the pic.

Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?

Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

Be a good person...

You obviously have never met many whores.
They are sub human

I don't think saying everyone influences each other is reaching, it's basic human behavor. Most of us are decent to each other, so we're decent back. It's a pretty simple concept user.
Act maliciously towards others and watch as people act maliciously back towards you, legally or not.

Quints never lie. Hallelujah, brother

Attached: eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIDSelZwGw4JmqgltH6Z2_3ee90zTre63azrCrAdWmRsXk1GbtU3kXbW3A_1RS7IZrnsV71NgXCaAiImCsyR (600x486, 376K)

>I'm ok with that.

What's funny is you think women being shallow is why you're going to die alone, however...

This is not interesting in the slightest. People get killed all the time and nobody cares, so why should we care when an attention whore on the internet gets killed?

you are an emotional piece of shit
it's because people think this way that politics are going to shit
I can't wait for gen z to take over

What...
You can’t be this retarded

yeah, that'll be great! buncha kids that can't run the world without an app on their smartphone and an internet connection! riiiiiiiiiiiiight. that's gonna work out so well...

lol that’s one way to get yourself murdered

>Yeah, should be fine.
She just needs some essential oils.

Imagine being any other color and having well over 5000 years to become something great just to be outshined and dominated by a few whites in like 300 years.

isn't it kind of obvious how long you're gonna stay a virgin

where are the dead coochie photos?

Nobody will miss your lineage when youre gone.

ALERT: IF YOURE ANTI INCEL SPEND YOUR DAY THINKING OF TACTICS TO FIGHT THESE FUCKERS BACK. WE CANT SHRUG OUR SHOULDERS AT THIS ONE.
FIGHT THE CANCER

Everyone is saying she posted nudes yet haven't seen anyone produce anything

This

You mean like moonlight, get out, us, tfa/tlj, black panther...just in the last 5 years or so

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh loook at thatt

Quints of pure wisdom

Attached: absolutelybased-8778.jpg (540x540, 168K)

because she was pretty and there are pics

4 movies all made by Jews, nice work nigger.

Maybe if Africans were so great Africa wouldn’t be a god damn shithole full of aids and child rape.

>just make original movies with black people
>here are several
>JEWS AND AFRICA HRRDVSHXICNDS
good try my dude

quints on the dumbest shit i've ever seen

GTFO faggot

Attached: GetOutFil.jpg (399x214, 21K)

The victim was a genuinely shitty person who did shitty things. She wasn't just a regular e-whore.

Because it is pizza, shithead. Quick way to get banned and vanned.

I, as a man, have sex with people and do drugs.

But if a woman does it she's just a whore who deserves to be murdered.

Some people here are so incel they can't see how murder is bad.

incel -> involuntarily

clearly some people never want that to change

both of u r fags lol
also, nice quints

All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.'' And that is the place you should end, there is no difference if she is dead or alive. Either way end is the same, rotting corpse.
Also, things like that are happenig everyday so you shoudln't mind this. And that is also a reason why is better for you to be no good. And you didn't know her either, so maybe she really was a bad person? Maybe world is going to be better without her?
And yes, world is fucked, and your attempts to be good are only going to cause a bigger pain to you, so for your own good, stop that. No need to be evil, just ignore every madness around, or not, and continue screaming at clouds, your decision.