Reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone...

reminder that galaxies are bacteria, the solar system is an atom and the planet earth is not a stone, she's a monocell living being, also reminder that the universe doesn't exist at all since everything is a fractal of infinite alive matter like galaxies, which live in another blue planet that from our point of view is giant but it's just another small subatomic particle, and a living being at the same time, just existing in an infinite flow of life, the fact that reality itself is a flow of alive subatomic particles also proves that time doesn't exist, it's just a concept related to gravity and conscience, all of this implies that god isn't real, wikipedia needs to be rewritten from scratch and probably most of people are wasting their lives

Attached: [email protected] (1899x2170, 784K)

You're not that smart.

Attached: 1559283458460.jpg (720x726, 106K)

Rin? Is that you?

Nope, you were wrong the last 30 times you posted this and still wrong. I think you're scared to actually read a book because deep down, you know you're wrong.

What if I told you that the secret of immortality as well as the cure for cancer is making living cells push and pop like galaxies do instead of biodivision

What if I told you that we already have it in the chain and it's just finding a triggering chemical

What if I told you that is for elite young white males only.

Attached: d8i3khe-ae165748-4590-46d7-8714-4cc9a796244e.jpg (693x984, 157K)

Why would galaxies be bacteria?? I get the whole fractal universe thing you are trying to say but we would a galaxy be a bacteria? Why bacteria?

Why the fuck would earth be monocelluar if we are gonna call the earth a organism It will defiantly have cells and cell walls

Attached: 447BBDDF-2895-476D-B1F2-4E64A37F628D.jpg (768x512, 50K)

What does anything you say have anything to do with some form of god

all matter is alive matter

who knows, considering everything is a fractal maybe you're right

if infinite matter how to god?

The question is why bacteria?

If infinite matter how to not god????

Also, never forget that OP is a faggot.

Why does Wikipedia need to be rewritten from scratch if what you said was true couldn’t we keep the vast majority of Wikipedia articles about history and technology and people

because they look like that. superevoluted by the way. i even consider that the magallanes micro galaxy that spins around the milky way is a mitochondria

if matter upside down inside down any precise any wider and in any direction how to god? god is supposed to be a spirit. how to spirit if everything is matter?

ur mom is a whore

rewrites history and biology trust me. obviously some articles are ok but i assume that rewrites most of it

What if I told you that rich men die just like poor men. What if I told you you could live happily in your current station, rather than hating your life simply because of what someone else has?
What if I told you that you've been programmed to be materially envious on purpose? What if I told you that 5-10 years after unplugging from all social media and advertising, you'd be happier and wouldnt feel the need to post this garbage

Bacteria double in population every 20 minutes if galaxies did this I think we would pretty fucking quickly notice

niggers not welcome

not all of them

I work 70 hours a week. Have my own house. Drive the car I want. Raise/grow the majority of what I put into my body.
I am definitely not a nigger.

All bacteria reproduce at a noticeable rate this is a defining trait of bacteria and all life called reproduction checkmate atheists

Are you having a stroke, or are you just dumb as fuck?

no comeback so you just insult me /thread

none of what u said is true

if planets are subatomic particles and the solar system is an atom then galaxies are bacteria

No, you're just mentally handicapped if what you posted is your idea of a compelling argument.

Earth is an electron as well