Ignore the news about Trump's racist comments...

Ignore the news about Trump's racist comments. Pay attention to the fact that Donald J Trump is a REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER!!!

Attached: crime-stoppers-most-wanted-sex-offender-extraordinaire-wanted-lock-71-28528323.png (500x461, 100K)

trump is 6'3

Sad that you know this

You can't HIIIIIIIDE

DOJ now has your IP
slander and libel is illegal
ur in deep shit

>believing fake news
kys libtard

Projecting this hard

It comes up when you search his name i think

it is not even funny, just retarded

Is this for real?

Did you acttualy fall for this blatant fake?
Is this a joke?
Do you acttualy expect me to fall for this?

You voted for this piece of shit and. Own it.

Attached: CsTd0RbVUAEJnnI.jpg (1000x691, 84K)

>"SEX OFFENDER RXTRAORDINAIRE"
Fucking lol

I wonder which private bank finances all of trumps deficit spending. Surely its not the same private bank that financed all of Obama's deficit spending. Oh wait....
I'm sure it's all just coincidence.

Holy shit I'd never seen his mugshot before. This proves everything.

GTFO of here little bitch

Me: *rolls eyes at you*
/end of story

I was just doing the song bud, calm down

Discord disabled lesbians spotted, or were they tranny operatives.

This is Yea Forums, not a news organisation

You are right he has fucked alot of children out of there futures.

name one.
I'll wait

like that matters.
the FBI and DOJ always rekt fgts on here.

OP is retarded but trump does rape little girls. Which is why he went full retard with his racist tweet, too get the heat off of him for raping children

Donald junior.

You aren't wrong, I'm just saying that you can't commit libel (or slander, but this is printed so that doesn't apply) unless you're a news organisation or something else presenting as non-fiction.

He's a public figure. Duh

So now all of the sudden there is an elite underground pedo trafficking conspiracy.. but there wasnt like 8 months ago.. this is why no one takes you people seriously

did your mother talk to you like that?

oh man i feel so sorry, let me apologize for voting for him again in 2020 too ok sweetie?

Trump is 6'3"
Obama is 6'1"

also

>pic related

Attached: ObamaTrumpwells_798.jpg (798x746, 68K)

>voting for him again in 2020
Why?

Attached: nbwFmMG.png (1200x756, 650K)

Sad you dont. CUCK!

lol

Attached: 10Stages.jpg (778x767, 115K)

yeah, arrest that russian intel troll in St.Petersburg :D

actual russian intelligence makes "ridiculous pic" flood to distract from the real case

I've done the math and we can pretty much just sell treasury bonds until everything is fully automatized with only a handful of engineers working 2-3 hours a week. I don't mind using the cashierless checkout and paying an extra 15 cents if it means nobody has to work at walmart

Attached: 5436345432.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Attached: 1244030826099.gif (350x437, 11K)

You defend your masters and tow the status quo because you're scared. It's okay. Every second, the currency in your pockets and bank accounts will buy you less and less and less. Your children, children's children, and children's grandchildren have been sold off already to pay interest to private bankers. I know that's beneath you, but it's wrong in my eyes.

I'm glad he's going to win in 2020. With how bad everybody if fucking up and making fools of themselves, they're practically rolling out the red carpet. Better luck in 2024

Attached: 1561541230826.gif (480x368, 1.56M)

>literally dems plan for 2020
>"ok which one of you faggots do we have dirt on? ok, you go take the L for the team so we can look posh next cycle."