On a school trip to Paris

>On a school trip to Paris
>Share room with a classmate
>Invite my gf over because classmate is out drinking with other people from our class
>Girlfriend comes over tipsy
>We start having sex
>Suddenly he comes back
>I feel embarassed but my girlfriend just giggles
>He apologizes and wants to leave
>Girlfriend tells him to stay
>I feel very uncomfortable with her continuing riding me while he watches
>She invites him over to our bed
>We have a threesome
>Next day he tells everyone
>People start making jokes about it
>”Wow anons girlfriend, you seem to become a small belly, sure anons friend didnt make you pregnant?”
>”Hey ask user, he likes sharing stuff, even his girlfriend”
>”Is he going to be your best man on your wedding?”
>FML... what to do?

Attached: 2DE6B4CB-02F1-429B-8208-3E2D3B5455F4.jpg (312x234, 12K)

If she easily invite other people in the bedroom while you are fucking her.
She can just as easily do it when you are not around.
She probably cheating on you OP

Attached: 1556767720597.jpg (236x324, 13K)

Drive a screwdriver into his thigh and tell him to shut the fuck up

Break up with your whore gf user

you done fucked up

She is also really embarassed and crying...

She should be, that slut she is. Break up

lol then don't do things you're ashamed of

Only reason shes embarrassed is cause she got found out for being a slut, I'll give op 2 more days before rape allegations are brought up against him and his friend for taking advantage while she was drunk

you need to man up, sit her down, and be explicit in asking her why the fuck did she do that.

She was tipsy/drunk NOT fucked up on ecstasy, drink just loosens your inhibitions, not turn you into a whore, she had that latent behaviour in her mind that only a little bit of booze and being horny from being in the middle of fucking you, thats all it took for her to basically cuck you

Now you know shes prone to being a slut, dont be suprised if and when she cheats on you.

Also she's going to blame you for not being a man and stopping him and HER, we are not equal, the notion of "equality" in a relationship is FALSE, its not biologically true, you are meant to LEAD in a relationship, so her womanly biology will tell her to blame you for allowing that to happen

You use this experience to change a new leaf, and never let some females fancy do anything you dont want them to do, be a man, man up. YOU let this happen, you have to work under the assumption that it will ALWAYS be your fualt, even if its not you will take blame, so you have to have responsibility and therefore authority over your woman, just like parents over kids, view females as somewhere between kids and full fledged men.
They want you to be strong, and will "shit-test" (look it up) you always, you failed this shit test and its made you both look like cucks and sluts

Learn from this and be better next time.

Wow hard words but i guess ur right

I second this

This

You cucked up nigger, shame on you

Source of the pic?

What's the video source

Embrace the lifestyle. It's fun! Fuck what people think.

I'm going to assume you would have had enough balls to admit if you weren't cool with the actual threesome.

You have a shitty friend though. I've had friendships go south before for reasons unrelated to a threesome and even they did not pull crap like that.

Your friend is a douche and should be punched in the throat.

>apoLOGizes

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

Nigger ejaculate commonly conveys the AIDS virus. NEVER NEVER NEVER screw a slut the screwed a Nigger.

My exgf admitted drunk to having a crush on my best friend in some truth or dare situation in college. More or less ruined my social situation. I couldn't trust them together, chicks assumed I was shit in bed, and the guys would constantly joke about hooking up with her. She cucked me without even fucking around. Last two years of college were miserable.

It's the chicks fault for being thirsty and a slut. To the guy it's free sex. What is he supposed to do?

Dump her and post her nudes now

This.

Wow...

Kill the fucking slut

It just hurt. It ruined me, my relationship and my friends lost all respect for me.

Did someone try to hook up with her?

It's literally OPs fault for letting it happen in the first place if he didn't want it himself

he's not gonna learn or grow from this if he blames the friend, or his gf.

That's like blaming the refs, the weather, the lines-men, your coach, the jews etc for why you lost at x sport, its always "what did I do wrong? How could I improve, I cant control outside variables, I cant control other people, how do I handle the situation better myself next time so that I get the outcome I want"

You only improve with that mindset, assess what you did wrong, he didnt speak up, or he went along with it cause he lets his gf have too much autonomy, like shes a complete equal. Cut that out

Start watching Patrice O'Neal videos OP, learn pimp shit and employ it normally in your life.

Also look up shit tests in relation to mgtow or PUA content, and learn how to not FAIL another one like you did this time, because you failed in being the leader and controler of your relationship with your gf, now you both look like idiots.
You messed up for both of you

this

you only have one option now: kill them both and then become an hero

Attached: 1558130510222.jpg (800x900, 105K)

Why don't you stop this shit in the first place?
You are a whore too Fag OP.

This. Listen to this.

And this. Listen to this. Or at least This. Punch him in the throat and make him shut the fuck up. Just walk up to him and pow.

Attached: 4B1C57D1-55EF-4776-8460-3AAF20025361.jpg (792x844, 138K)

I've been in the same situation as his friend before and I denied it. I respected their relationship even though his girlfriend was pretty hot, because I value our friendship more than some slut's pussy.

She's not loyal. She does not care. Save your time and life and just dump her. I feel your pain bro

Well first things first, break up with her and call her a whore.
Second, beat the living shit out of your “friend”

That should get you at least a little respect from others.

Decide whether or not you're okay with it. You're going to get shit over it regardless. If you're okay with it take the jokes in stride and give as much shit as you get. If you're not okay with what happened you need to have a conversation with your girlfriend.

It's really no more complicated than that.

what a shitty setup for a cuck bait threat

Roll with it: Invite her girlfriends to join the two of you in bed for a threesome. See how many of them want your cock. You gf can't object to sharing you.

I don't think so, but I heard all the time people wanted to know if she had crushes on them too....or for me to be careful if I'm not a good boyfriend.

Dude....but sometimes it is the refs, the weather, or the jews. Sometimes all at the same time. Just call a spade a spade and man up.

Solid plan right here

Might as well go for this.
And if more than one of her friends wants the D just have the FFM threesome without your girl

It was your fault, OP. Why didn't you just say no?

I dont know

Man the fuck up and stop being some whiny pseudo male. So you had a threesome. Either dump her or accept she fuck him. You didn't stop her. You didn't raise a complaint. You when along to her getting spit roasted. You fake aghast cuck cunt.

Don't worry. Sometimes it's hard to know exactly how you feel and react accordingly in the moment. Just be sure to take advantage of her implicit permission to fuck her friends.

this is the truest truth you're going to get if you're still here OP

Stop being a fucking beta, well I don't think you can do that since you date a fucking whore already.

Good thing for you is your story is fake as hell

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\v26CH34
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12lGb!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

This. The fact that she didn't run it by you before inviting another dude to fuck with the two of you is a huge red flag.

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12Vsp!@

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12pbk!@

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12EZH!@

Your girlfriend is a bitch break up with her

That's the way to go. It's a sign when your GF openly lusts after more dick. It's one thing to have a fantasy or a secret crush... but it's a fucking trap.

RIP Bianca,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attached: rip_bianca_26.jpg (422x322, 37K)

This is a fucking fanfic thread...

this.
it is always up to you, and if a girl shows a red flag like that, you shut her down immediately, and tell the guy to fuck off yourself.
also, look up what women's most common fantasies are.
- sleeping with their boyfriend's brother/best friend
- being raped
etc
Once you learn those, you can watch out for the signs. Fantasy isn't reality.
The girl in op's story will be ruined after this, she'll become a degenerate for the next ten years after having lost all self esteem. Then hit the wall.
OP could have prevented that by telling the other guy to fuck off and find somewhere else to be for an hour, and defended his drunk/stupid girlfriend.
At the very least he could have dumped her on his own terms, or taught her a lesson, set some serious boundaries so she cancelled the whore element of her mind.

dump her.

so you let others decide for you in rather sensitive situations which led to a situation which to say the least left you tad unhappy and first thing you do is you come to anonymous image board to... yet again let others decide stuff for you? sounds like you completly missed the lesson there, so continue in the same fashion untill you finally get it i guess.

she's crying because being a slut means other people value her less, including you. break it off clean, she crossed the line as soon as she even insinuated sexual relations by inviting the other guy to stay

Become swingers and swap her for as many sluts as you want. Once you tire of swapping her out, dump her ass and find a good girl to wife up.

Ur dun. Ditch her or deal with being a cuck.

She's just a whore. Plain and simple. Dump her.

The act was in part his fault, they did play a huge role and should not be forgiven. But his actions after the event are 100% his. Such as not breaking up with her.

>travel to paris
>treesome
>whine about it
fuck you lucky bastard

>This. Punch him in the throat and make him shut the fuck up. Just walk up to him and pow.
The issue with that is it's a good way to go to jail. And she's hardly worth that.

Why didn’t you tell your friend to fuck off when he came over for the 3some? Dump the whore and get a new friend

Seriously. Are you really thinking you're gonna wife this thot, OP? Just use her as practice. Do more and more degrading and degenerate shit with her until you're done, then bail.

This is also a good idea.

this.

fuck you. Instead of having threesomes in glorious Paris, you whine here you fag. Go continue to have threesomes and foursomes and who knows what orgies. It's Paris for fuck's sake.