How do you guys deal with ass hair? I have massive ass hair that cause fucking trouble with poop sticking to it...

How do you guys deal with ass hair? I have massive ass hair that cause fucking trouble with poop sticking to it. This annoys me fucking much. So I shaved it with electric shaver. I feel now very comfy.

Attached: 1563171718776.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

item.rakuten.co.jp/rise-store/jyomou/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based thread

just wait till your ass sweats you will wish you never shaved it

>So I shaved it with electric shaver
did you use a mirror or what

i trim my beard, eyebrows, arm pits, and ass

Yes

couple times I've pulled 30cm + hairs while washing butt crack
it was a few years apart, I don't know if it's the same follicle and it just grows really long

>30cm + ass hairs...

I shaved my thighs and butt and me arse and they felt really smooth and nice for two days but then they became painful as the hair regrew

I think I'm growing one right now
come visit, I'll let you take a look

I used to do this too and it feels amazing for the first day but fucking awful the following day.

>penis looks larger
>limbs and torso look more toned
>extremely sensitive to touch

Gave myself a boner by just looking at myself the first time haha

>well toned

Ok lard ass

With same trimmer?
If yes, where do you start and where you finish?

not him but if i had to guess, start with beard then eyebrows, then pits, and finally ass

I use facial cream or whatever you call it in english

Wax it, I think their is also a type of foam gel stuff you can use. I am not sure if it is anal hole safe

probably going to get gigga arse stubble and want to die

you fucked up, the ass chafing will be unbearable.

Then what? Throw them in the garbage?

Attached: 4496f590.jpg (612x612, 53K)

I just realized the other day that women also have butthole hair. I was shocked. I have apparently gone my whole life without ever seeing an unshaven butthole.

?

checked it item.rakuten.co.jp/rise-store/jyomou/
Seems nice and not so expensive and painful
I will try it my when my cheaky ass hairs are regrown

What is that?

My arsehole is possibly hairier than my bfs.

Don't they have bidets in Japan?

How do you even shave ass? It’s so bumpy and tender, I fear ending up with a bloody rose between my asscheeks.

That's because you used a razor.
An electric trimmer is the better choice

I use a "sensitive women" trimmer and then a good razor to get rid of my ass hair. Works perfectly.

I had my girlfriend trim it

This, my ex-gf did it sometimes but my wife now shaves both me pubes and asshair in the shower when needed. I don't mind being hairy but if she wants me smooth, it's ok with me.

I pull it out with hand

Attached: giphy_1.gif (400x328, 362K)

this

Attached: 1555692008846.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Does every girl have that?

No risk no fun

virgin detected.

I only fucked three girls and never examined their assholes

Can't say ass hair has been a problem, I mean its definitely there, but I wouldn't know if it's little or a lot compared to others, and I don't much want to google that, lol. Sometimes it just feels good to pluck them out. Figure as sensitive as an asshole can be, shaving seems like something that "was a good idea at the time".

>I feel now very comfy.
Wait until it regrows, this will be itchy as fuck.

I've found out the best way is to wax. You have surprisingly little nerves around your asshole (well on the asshole itself it gets more sensetive, but there don't grow any hairs), I do this once every half year, because the new growing hairs are very soft and tiny (compared to when you shave and the hairs come back exactly as they where before) so it won't be a problem for another 6 month

Nope, unless you are dating an orc girls should have very little arsehair compared to men

After I'm done wiping, I rip out (in clumps, not individually) the ass hairs that have shit stuck to them with my fingers. A long time ago, doing this was a little painful but I feel absolutely nothing now.

Nothing gets me harder than a woman with shaved pussy and a hairy asshole.
Its like they have two pussies.