Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

P.S. Their names are in picture name and they're Canadian.

Do your shit brothers.

Attached: Darrena and Carolyn Carter.jpg (683x386, 59K)

Not your personal army new faggot

I only see a happy couple kissing

Killed an apex predator

Ok. What’s the problem? Want to know what a lion would do to a human, far less humane than a bullet in the head

You sound like an angry vegan liberal soy boy. Please kys.

>carter
>in the top 10 most common family names in the anglo-sphere

Reeeeaally narrows it down for the doxx’ers OP you huge faggot

There really ain't that much motherfucking Canadians with their names that are killing lions. Just fucking google it you lazy nigger. It's all over the news.

i bet they feel so superior for killing a lion with a fucking gun, no challenge or risk at all

Usually the local villages identify animals who have become a problem (routinely entering the town killing/mauling people), they have hunter purchase a tag to hunt that particular problem animal. The use the money to help the preservation of the rest of the animals, fence off the town, and support the local community.

Farmers where I live pay people to kill predators. Pretty common practice.

The tags are. Y no means cheap they can go 10k+ usd and in terms of poor african money thats a fuck ton of money to help the village

Because what’s a lion ever done for me?

They kill niggers.

Yea but so do famine and other niggers

Actually man eating lions are put down because once they eat human meat they addicted and start to hunt humans exclusively.

>t. Kenyan

Thanks op. Their personal contact info and business info have been given to people that will use it.

But can we train them to kill only niggers? If yes, we have a solution for "nigger problem" in America. If not, well fuck it.

What's wrong with kissing next to a sleeping lion?

The lion is untamable

Don't you pay a lot of money for these hunts? And the money goes directly to reserves to help keep these animals safe. Also aren't the animals killed often nuisance or otherwise chosen to be culled anyway?
I mean don't get me wrong. They are Canadian after all and that's bad enough.

You know this whole line of bullshit you just ctrl+v’d is literally a meme right? None of this happens anymore. Loaded folks can go to preserves and flash cash for access (which gets local enforcement to turn their heads the other way).

Well yes you pay a lot of money that goes to the local people. It’s not being used to protect shit though. I don’t see anything wrong with it. The local tribe is just profiting off a local resource. If they could sell Lion tours and profit instead I would be cool with that too.

>Do your shit brothers.
Fuck off, OP, you sensitive bitch. You are no Yea Forumsro, kid...

Seriously, if this sort of shit disturbs you, you do NOT belong on Yea Forums... Fuck off back to tumblr or something that better aligns with your extreme emotional fragility.

Attached: 1483179106421.gif (500x459, 1.89M)

>with a fucking gun
>no challenge or risk at all
Found the idiot liberal who's never actually seen a firearm in person before.

A real man would rape the lion to death. It's just the humane way to do these kind of things.

I never really got public displays of affection either OP but I don't think it's anything to get that mad about

My maltese dog caught a fly today. Would you say the same to her if she could talk?

>they have hunter purchase a tag to hunt that particular problem animal
>The use the money to help the preservation of the rest of the animals, fence off the town, and support the local community.

>None of this happens anymore.
>Loaded folks can go to preserves and flash cash for access
>and flash cash for access
>flash cash

Yup, according to the second quoted user, just the mere sight of cash is enough to buy the whole world, apparently... You don't actually have to give money to anyone in Africa, according to this user; you just have to waggle two Jeffersons about in the air, and the entire continent will just let you do whatever you want, free of charge!!

Fucking moron...

Attached: two-dollar-bill.jpg (800x800, 163K)

Go back to Feggit you fucking nigger