What are your thoughts on 800K+ people storming Area 51? Personally I think it's going to be a huge shit show

What are your thoughts on 800K+ people storming Area 51? Personally I think it's going to be a huge shit show.

Attached: area51.png (700x700, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/84942wb2v5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fag

Personally, I don't think a single one of them will take the time to even show up, much less do what they say they will.

How insightful. You must be highly intelligent.

Attached: eyeroll.gif (262x200, 792K)

if it happens will they get shot at? (please yes)

I agree, I bet no one shows and if anyone does show? It might be 50 people at most.
We can hope! lol.

Attached: jew tricks.jpg (720x678, 41K)

If they all get gunned down, half this country's problems would be over in an instant.

I agree completely.

Happened at the same time as Epstein arrest. The guy is BFF with the actual POTUS and many ex-POTUS, including chairman of the Clinton Foundation Bill. He flew the son of HRM of Britain to his lolita island. It's a setup. Anyway, if there is even one weird thing in area 51, by now, they have moved it. Probably to a random warehouse in Reno, Nevada.

>800K+ people
I'll be surprised if 8 show up tbh.

Agreed. That's pretty much my thought. Anyone can "sign up" online and hide behind their computer screens talking shit about how they're going to be there and storm Area 51 but I guarantee you not a damn thing is going to happen. I doubt hardly anyone even shows up.

>facebook mom reaction gifs

END THE CRIMINALIZATION OF BEING BULLIED chng.it/84942wb2v5

Probably less than 80 will actually show up, a few for the 'memes', a few plants who report updates to security forces, and the rest nut jobs.

Base security will probably just corral them uo with a chain fence and process everyone inside one by one. Then it's off for them to a federal prison to break big rocks into small rocks

1. They arent gunna show up.
2. Even if they do its gunna be less than 20 percent.
3.they wont even make it to the base.
4.even if somehow they did the government already knows the plan and would not leave anything for yall to see.

Attached: 1561402669545.jpg (540x597, 65K)

I’m all for it. Let the 800k die and the world will be a better place. Even if a few do get out they will confirm that there are no aliens there

i usually ban my BFF from all my clubs and volunteer information to the FBI about him

stop trying to make the trump / Epstein thing stick. Democrats are the sickos this time . trump doesn't even drink , let alone fuck babies with bill Maher on " sex island"

Nah, they moved everything out of area 51 decades ago to places lile Utah, Dugway Proving grounds. But this march on area 51 is absolutely a cover up for the pedo shit. Every time the jews get called out, they shut the machine down and send in the clowns.

I have a hunch that 30% are 9yr old on facebook and 40% are the retarded pedo overlards. The other 30%? *knock knock knock* FBI!! OPEN UP! I am not subbing to this shit show.

Attached: numberofman.jpg (670x340, 62K)

>Look! Look! The satanic pedophiles are showing that one of them got caught on the news!
>wait now they have to cover up their own story! Haha! Wow! So smart and logical!

It’s just a meme I doubt anything will actually happen cool idea though surprised Facebook did not shut down the page they will probably do so soon

It’s going to be 50 neckbeards who are going to stand around for a while. Once they realize that none of this is going to get them laid they’ll give up and go back to their basements and start posting about their epic raid

>overlards

Attached: 7C1E0ADF-5906-4E85-834A-7042488B7A5E.jpg (400x304, 105K)

>1. They arent gunna show up.

Most probably

>2. Even if they do its gunna be less than 20 percent.

Well , this was not started nor pickedup/coordonated by Yea Forums so i dont think they are gonna show up

So , weaponised autism wont do shit

>3.they wont even make it to the base.

If they whould get the help of the russian army, and/or they are properly perepared with guns , flashbangs , molotovs , grenades , etc.
Maybe

>4.even if somehow they did the government already knows the plan and would not leave anything for yall to see.

They whould just dismiss it as a dumb meme and continue their alien shit

Attached: Autism.png (750x859, 436K)

Kek.

Warehouse 13

>big rocks into small rocks.

Welk I guess prison ain't that bad. I'm doing it already right now. Kek

There a lot of time till sept 20... government can easily shift all stuff there to a new place untill then...

Right now, there's an engineer working at area 51. He's been hearing the stories of people storming his place of employment for some weeks now. He knows it will never happen, but he so hopes it did, as it would bring some excitement to his life. On the day of the plan, he will be let down a bit, but it was expected, so it the effects will be nil.

Flashbangs and molotovs are the difference between raiding a US military base or failing.
Lol k.

Attached: fuckingaspacenigger.gif (256x144, 1.56M)

Attached: 4554609111.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

The funny thing about this image is that it was probably actually created by a Nike employee.

They’ll to go to a lot of trouble just to see airplanes and hangars

Let's do Vatican next

Why are they not storming Epstein's island?

It will be fun. Let the low IQ soyboys perish. We dont need them.

It's going to be a complete failure and 90% of the faggots will run away once the guards fire one shot in the air.
It's going to be fun to watch that 10% though

Attached: 51xlJMrnXuL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 33K)

Its a dry run setup by the CIA to see how many people will show up for something drastic like storming a US base.

If thousands show up they know people will show up to storm the white house or other important buildings en masse if they manipulate mass consciously in the form of pop culture and the 100th monkey affect.

Also to set up a moral conundrum to create a pre-text for a civil war. If the US govt is forced to kill or harm thousands of US citizens over a prank then you know how tht will go down for Trump.

This. But they know they can manipulate people already. Gustave Le Bon laid the ground work for them in his book "The Crowd". Edward Bernays took it steps further in his books.

All this negativity from people scared of the truth

get this facebook shit off my basket weaving forum

>announce a raid on a military base a month earlier
>government has all the time that it wants to move the ayys
>they let people through because there's nothing there anyway
>aliens get completely debunked
We are not being negative, and we are not scared of the truth, we are just being realistic

it will be hilarious, it's guaranteed.

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\v26CH34
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12KEM!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

>Look there is gonna be alot of talk about powerful people raping young women and girls coming out soon
>we need something to draw attention away from it all, something that will get the autists all riled up and distracted for the next month or two
>IVE GOT IT!
>what is it goldstein?
>let's see them ayy lmaos
>are you having a stroke?
>no lets make em raid area 51! everyone wants to see dem ayy lmaos
>brilliant

Attached: 1561019329378.jpg (300x300, 27K)

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\v26CH34
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12vdY!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

Exactly they have enough warning nobody's gonna die

US Military should setup a hangar with some really creepypasta shit and watch everyone freak the fuck out. Play them at their own game

Attached: 1556226884257.jpg (642x637, 23K)

That looks like a pussy, but its 100% that things asshole.

Yeah. The only thing Trump and Epstein stick to are little kids, okay?

You just don’t understand what it’s like for the average adult woman to have a clit larger than your penis

RIP Bianca,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Attached: rip_bianca_21.jpg (422x322, 37K)

20% of a million is a small army.

It's a fantastic way to get rid of a lot of stupid people at once. We should encourage even more people to do it.

This is your chance to be a part of something neck beard you might meet your dream girl. Alot of useless folk like yourself are going to be a part of history.

>space aids
fuck that shit

By the time they get that shit together, the people with the secrets will have had time to hide the goods, and set up a fair ground with a ticket booth. It'll be a show alright, the greatest show on earth, all paid for with our money. Clowns and all.

Attached: 1530580088914.jpg (247x204, 10K)

LoL. No sympathy

>800K
Holy shit, that's almost three times the number of soldiers that died in the italian army in ww2.
Area 51 is getting fucking stormed by the entirety of the casualties of the Italian army and it's two clones.
FIVE FUCKING YEARS WORTH OF SOLDIERS IN ONE DAY.
ONLY ONE FUCKING DAY!

Attached: 1563076248850.jpg (900x900, 65K)

I really doubt anything spectacular happens. But it would be amazing to see all those tards run into a mine field and asplode.

>mfw

Attached: _b4d6ae6aeee6990a00fb33ac2204f460.jpg (388x443, 36K)

And considering that it's the us at least half of them will bring guns...
This will be fun...

Attached: 1563047581404.jpg (461x487, 76K)

>800k rsvp
>less than 100 show up
>arrests of maybe 50

This whole thing is pointless. With the ampunt of notice they have, anything decent will already have been relocated to another base.

If you go bring plenty of water, I don't want you to get dehydrated user.
>also sunblock and anything to keep you cool, maybe an umbrella

Isn't it zoomers and soyboys doing it?

The only people that turn up will be those who turn up to watch those who say they are going to turn up and storm the 51

Attached: LtoGEEZ_d.jpg (500x666, 30K)

You seriously think that lolbert boomers will miss a chance to storm area 51 and to shoot stuff?

Can't spell slaughter without laughter.