Oxychan got fucked

Oxychan got fucked

Attached: Img-1563187700654.jpg (422x327, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T3OFrqQAHKA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GG

A perfect woman.

Who?

OP means 7chan

oh that's gross

ohhh

Stop posting this shit

So what happen to this chick?
Did she reject some guy and got killed?

>whore is a whore
>tells a man to fuck off
>man knifes her
>OH MY GOD FUCK MEN
And women wonder why they are getting murdered

Attached: 1563175364117.jpg (529x598, 44K)

>Bianca Michelle Devins.
as far as i can tell she was some stupid twitch whore that basicly was asking to get killed. she was a cheating feminist whore that used men and tell them she cheated on them.

Attached: thot.jpg (529x598, 38K)

Go back to redddit , kike

Attached: 1563175239440.png (360x111, 6K)

I wouldn't justify that as a valid reason to kill her, but at the same time, if you fuck with people this severely, you can expect some repercussions.

Except it was

I'm old, explain what an orbiter is.

just fucking google it u lazy retard.

seething manlet

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-15 13-54-57.png (379x687, 265K)

Well, I suppose that depends on who you ask.

Can you fucking autists post one thread at a time about your obsession with her so I can hide in once and not see it for an hour. Not all of us are lost causes that get off to seeing a dead body.

Ask her. Oh wait, she got fucked up

>sobbing faggot

I'm gay and like men. Enjoy your wagie job to support your roastie girl who would rather have a nigger that beats her.

Attached: 1562135224652.gif (750x750, 726K)

Attached: Orbiter.png (583x326, 14K)

Stop posting this shit

deep in her mind she knew being a whore is unattractive
her post on /soc/
>i also have little to no experience so please be patient (and nice!) with me

You guys are so mad lol. Someone cheating and treating you like shit isn't a greenlight for murder lmao. It's not even close. That's the most beta reaction to have, in line with rapists and people who have sex with children.

People dont belong to you and you're not the arbiter of justice.

fake

Based

Anybody using the term "orbiter" in a way that isn't talking about celestial bodies can get murdered.

Truth that these gwumpy boys will never accept

Think it's true found a video on a news site. Also this guy said he has the video.

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-061456.png (1080x1920, 75K)

gl getting $5 for your shitty acc after a few weeks of work pajeet.

lost

Came looking for more info on this once someone told me he beheaded her with a butter knife. My first thought was "is he the fucking hulk" because beheading someone is not that easy.

Glad to see I was right, he didn't make all the way through.

didnt say its a "greenlight" you stupid faggot.
when you do that kind of shit to people over and over eventually you'll fuck over the wrong person.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That's a person.

Think about it.

You, posting this. Reading this reply. You're a person. Aren't you?

Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a person, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.

She's not.

All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.

Now here you are, judging that person by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.

And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking girl.

I literally kept telling myself it wasn't real when I saw the pic.

Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?

Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

Be a good person.

Please leave.

OP delivered...

Attached: 1554649319467.jpg (240x249, 6K)

kys

She was on Yea Forums I doubt she was a feminazi

We need a purge of these whores. Shes first but not the last, save your speech homeboy.

He was harassing her. Stop talking about how she behaved, talk about how fucked up and crazy he was, and how we should have seen this coming and prevented it.
He's a fucking disgusting piece of trash and needs to be exposed that way.

Attached: 4DFDU3b.png (565x897, 390K)

Video or it didn't happen

Where's the nudes.

>all this whiteknighting

We don’t format here

found the faggot

Did you come here from Twitter just to say this?

i really agree with the user who said

>Play dumb games win stupid prizes

image search
>red meat wow

fuck off with

this

reddit

spacing

garbage

you

fucking

CUCK JEW FAGGOOT BITCH NIGGER

>she asked for it
>finaly fucked over the wrong person
>kys
>you're probably one of her crying orbiters
>mad because you cant smash now
>go back to your cartoon network
>NEWFAG

Attached: 1479689116638.jpg (684x684, 274K)

Seconded

"Im just a nice guy" he said while harassing her even though she said no multiple times, and before murdering her and showing it off to her friends

Attached: CAT4Vnx.png (530x895, 341K)

Hahahah roastie got rekt

She was either a planet or a rocketship. Oldest here as well, so unable to tell which.

>From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth
Yep.

I’m gay and I don’t like men. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

fuck off reddit

is there a video?

Try it somewhere thst cares about roastie hoors.
Get back on your trusty steed, White Knight, I'm afraid the princess is too cold to reward you

don't bring your twitter bullshit here

All this talk about a fucking brainlet orbiter with a hardon for a fucking E-thot who was doing everything in her power to come off as a manipulative, "crazy", and also absolute fucking retard with some obvious mental issues. I'd say this is the best way things could've turned out

Attached: IMG_1557.jpg (1080x1327, 135K)

>story of the century: woman uses man
boo fucking hoo.

Awesome spacing there, newfriend.

Attached: reddit.jpg (770x578, 19K)

You're not gonna save anyone here, bro. Just go away.

You funny.

imagine being so weak as to not only become and orbiter but have your judgement be affected whem an e-thot uses you...
that's just pathetic

Welcome to the US. You’ll find we have a culture here of individual self-righteousness, and all the stories we raise generations of our people on, are of glorifying the Great Man theory of the past, how one man who just knows he’s right, exerts ultimate power over all others and emerges as a hero. In movies it’s “One man and his gun”, in religion it’s “one man and his god”, in work it’s “one man and his position of authority” in politics it’s one man and his command of wealth.

We’ve raised an entire population of girls to be reta red princesses, an entire population of boys to be impulsive boy kings, and then recently told the girls to overthrow the kings.

lololol

imagine being used by a whore over the internet in the first place.

TL;DR

>i'm gay
Found your problem buddy

Attached: 1280046269924.png (509x572, 40K)

he's gay

Im sort of glad I can’t even imagine what that means.

are you fucking serious? did you forget what website you're on? THIS REDDIT CANCER HAS RUINED Yea Forums.

Attached: 2834511.jpg (220x213, 32K)

Orbiters stay mad at thots instead of just not giving them attention

You people disgust me.

who tf allowed faggots in here

Pretty much 95% of Yea Forums, as a whole, are butthurt, teenage incels.
Welcome to the shallow end of the gene pool, user.

What kind of weak faggot kills for something like this? The best solution is to leave her and expose her and let her rot like the whore she is. Now you took a life, destroyed a couple families, and ruined your own life.

You think shes gonna suffer at all? No, shes fucking dead, so nothing else matters. Fucking morons I swear

you posted this same exact shit in another thread. come on user at least let me finish fucking your sister before you copypasta more.
>5 more minutes.

Two pieces of trash found each other and binned each other. It's quite romantic.

Attached: 10690141_10203441666468382_8730434149541582670_n.jpg (225x225, 13K)

No...., I copypasta'd it from whoever the random user was that posted it in that thread kek.

>goes on Yea Forums

Attached: 061293813890523.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

this post reeks of faggotry

Yea Forums
The number 1 trusted name in news since 2006.

Attached: C16F9707-8D46-4AB4-BEA7-09575BA8266F.png (1381x741, 1.2M)

This is the better quality of this pic?

Can everyone just shut the fuck up and find the fucking video?

have a gay ol' time?

Attached: 1545560605898.png (644x644, 936K)

extreme bait

Cheers

New pasta

Attached: 96BADBA4-EAA5-4789-B35F-9A08BC9CE66B.jpg (500x375, 41K)

le reddit spacing

begs for updoots for meme karma

suck a fat black one you nigger

Reddicuck confirmed

Kill yourself faggot

100% faggot
7/8 if bait post cause this is the kind of non copypaste shitposting that makes me wonder how much of a sad cuck you are ultimately rustling me into replying

>newfag doesn't know how to hide threads

i don't think she deserved it, but stop being a faggot this is Yea Forums

i want to see a dead body

fuck (you) gr8 b8 m8

I hate this site sometimes. That is a fucking kid.

Further proves guys like him are insecure, small dicked, losers who cannot take being rejected like a damn autistic child. Who cares if she supposedly used weak men? Get over it and move on.

43°05'04.7"N 75°11'58.2"W

You have any proof this isn't a shop? I see hella jpeg artifacting under the time stamp

Stop talking shit a post the video already ffs

No like seriously, I'm pretty sure these are shopped

R8 it 8.8/8

Coordinate me to someone who gives a fuck

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Attached: for you.jpg (916x544, 73K)

>Who cares
Kek, she's dead now. What are you going to do about it?

She underage bro

Nice

Why are you so angry?

No she's not. She's dead.

So where's the nudes.

Oh she had cancer, its fine. she was dying anyway.

Another raging faggot that posts edgy shit online on why they hate women. Youre a fag cause no bitch would ever fuck you.

the extent of moralfaggotry you are doing, holy shit are we in reddit?

I might be mad, but at least I'm still alive

based. i gotta describe it like this to the rest of the world looking into what happens in the US next time it comes up

get rekt !

Nigga post the vid

>6
lmao ! get rekt !

kys nigger faggot

Go back to Gab

Attached: 1457424935280.jpg (1600x1066, 356K)

Nothing. Just stating the obvious.

I've heard she had nudes... Have they been posted?

Attached: question2.jpg (853x480, 31K)

that kinda reminds me of this shitty thing

Attached: knifu.png (757x717, 1.14M)

there is no video
stupid fuck just wants followers

>This is the better quality of this pic?
here my friend

Attached: 1539446309549.png (750x996, 634K)

checked

Attached: hotdogs.jpg (467x468, 50K)

>I'm afraid the princess is too cold to reward you
You have high hope on humanity

see! she was happy to die! everyone stop worrying. Hitler will be resurrected soon.

Attached: 7uu2za27nx731.jpg (1238x827, 127K)

this screenshot is from 2 years, probly not even related

I hope the six million Jews don't get revived with him

I don't think anyone had pointed that out yet

Despite the reddit spacing; I have to agree thag I have a heart sometimes

Attached: 1563196678671.jpg (383x142, 7K)

So do I, but I don't want to read a fucking novel on the subject. I also don't care about no e-thot, I'd rather focus my car on someone who actually needs it, not someone who had an army of white knights and that still wasn't enough for them

Nugget

*Care, no van of peace here

Then don't argue as if it is. Murdering people over words is wrong, period. To victim blame is to justify what was done to them.

And to fear the perpetrator for their actions is playing in to what they want

Wow, this happened in my area. Everyone is talking about it.

This woman went around hurting and using people every day of her life. Hurting people psychologically is violence also. You don't get a pass because you used words instead of fists.

By the by, "victim blaming" is a made-up thought terminator. It has no meaning; it's a null phrase.

It's never the ugly women who get killed

Ay Lmao.

Attached: IMG_20190103_082338.jpg (800x754, 73K)

Imagine thinking sounds are violence.

>Oxychan
Who da fuck is she?
i dunno maybe because im russian i dont know she.
im just google she but still dont get it

Good.
She deserved it.

newfag detected

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

B-but my feelings!

It's pasta.

cringe; the post

kek

First grow a brain. Second go into the ghetto and yell nigger for everyone to hear. lets see your corpse on the news next faggot.

>Then don't argue as if it is. Murdering people over words is wrong, period. To victim blame is to justify what was done
to them.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
KEK.

kek

moot himself spaced text like that before you had even heard of this site you fucking mongoloids. people have been doing it since before this site existed

stop trying so hard to fit in you cringy faggots

Attached: 2162543.png (640x640, 312K)

Gotta admit. She was a peice of shit. Didnt deserve to die buttttt she was a shitty person

Too many reddit faggots invading

this is great pasta, i love it give us more plz

She was an underage drug addict and whore who got exactly what she deserved.

For real people are fucked

Being murdered for saying nigger is wrong. Libtard faggot

Stfu poser bitch go back to looking at cats on reddit.

Attached: 2FTC8zy.jpg (562x600, 37K)

You seem to be troubled with the things you see on the internet, though most things you see were picked to show you these horrible things you are biased to think this is what the world looks like.
The world has good things too, you are just so doom-thinking and biased you have become blind for that.

Attached: photo_2019-05-31_20-33-15.jpg (444x317, 15K)

Them theres alot words

moot turned out to be reddit tier.

That sounds very sexist. Chicks orbit guys too, just not incels.

Do stupid shit, win stupid prizes.

worthless to the world queer. fucking end it all before you get AIDS or other fucking faggy STDs lol

>newsflash newfag
Just because its "wrong" doesn't mean it won't happen. did your mom drop you down 3 flights of stairs?

tl ; dr

Did she deserve to get murdered? No.

Was she a cunt that objectively used guys online? Yes.

Should she have expected one of her retarded beta orbiters to eventually sperg out and PERHAPS harm her in any way shape or form? Probably.

At the end of the day who really cares, this will blow over in a week or two.

Being a good person has nothing to do with watching ppl die on the internet.

For people wondering this is real. The video was an Insta story but didn't show more than what you see in the pic. You guys are justifying this as she's a ho but you don't get to murder people because of rejection, that is totally fucked. She's really dead and Op is dying in the hospital with self inflicted knife wounds as well.

Was/is that dead thot your waifu?

Attached: White knight --90.jpg (1762x1632, 169K)

Well you see, most of these incels of Yea Forums relate with that guy. Bunch of losers

Way to change the argument inbred fuck. No one said it wouldn’t happen, just that it’s wrong.

i hope she got raped before that
and cutting the neck is so unsexy

Attached: 68e.png (1351x643, 9K)

Even so she was a retard. She should have known that they are mentally ill people out there that will kill you if you break their hearts. She has only herself to blame. Don't go around using people if you want a safe and long life.

Any nudes?

He's a nigferfaggot.

You know what ...
Nevermind, just forget it.

Attached: 1559892750276.gif (500x259, 474K)

Who the fuck said it wasn't wrong? Should I be surprised a predictable event happened? Fuck No. Fuck off moralfag. you can't even fucking read.

Yeah, she looks so unattractive with that neck wound, I sure hope someone kills her

Nah... it's just the truth buddeh. You're all virgins, and if you're not virgins its because some fat ham shebeast let you fuck her. Shame

moot is a faggot u fucking nigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

>when you take throat fucking to a whole new level

So he gave her a parting gift?

Attached: 1512959119058.jpg (480x640, 29K)

>hay wuts goin on in here?
>I dunno but I'm hard now

Attached: 1557187083818.jpg (600x761, 53K)

Beta nigger faggot; you deserve the rope fam

have sex

I agree with that post. Play shitty games, win shitty prices. The real question is, will Belle Delphine be the next incel-rage victim? She is the ultimate e-thot and she has cucked orbiters for too long

post tits or go back to tumblr

Everytime I go to KFC they ask me if I want to try this thing and I just don't... The sweet lightning is good though

She isn’t being rude to them individually. Completely different situation. She’s also giving them what they want.

what does the sweet lightning taste like bro?

So many virgin edgelords on this thread.

You retards will keep having to fuck your cousins if you keep being this sexist

where the fuck are the pictures Yea Forums? Why is this site basically Reddit 0.5 now?

i dated oxy, bianca, autumn, rose or whatever you know her as for 2months AMA

Attached: floaties.gif (500x500, 231K)

Yeah, if the chicken was dry but juicy then maybe I will give it a taste test.

Attached: 1562777215170.jpg (600x651, 77K)

You need to bait harder.

Well, since it's summer, maybe not.

Bro, that's the whole of Yea Forums users LOL

Cup

Ever been to Saranac Thuradays?

Love it

Attached: 1562877393556.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

she deserved it lol, nothing you can do about it, youre not the arbiter of what is the green light or not faggot

obligatory nudes

I'm a bit conflicted in how I feel about this. I mean, one the one hand she was a human being and just a kid. On the other hand she drove a couple people to kill themselves...so I guess I'll just settle for "eh, that happened"

Was she really a worthless bitch?
enough to piss off the wrong guy and get pac-maned?

So we need to accept that Yea Forums is for losers with the mental capacity of a 12 year old?

We should shut this website down

Attached: 1477553639.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

do you have nudes?

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet?

>All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone
good riddance

"Le summer fag!!" yeah man. keep being proud of spending all your time browsing fucking Yea Forums hahahahaha. it'll get ya far

Are you even trying retard they’re fucking everywhere

Have you ever eaten cold beans?

I wish it was you who got killed instead Jesus you're annoying.

Cousin fucking isn't the point of Yea Forums. The point of Yea Forums is to post legally questionable anime stills while moot cries himself to sleep because he got banned from SA

Why are you so angry, summer friend?

Still, it would be nice if this was the beginning of the end for e-whores

Why are you here?

Attached: 1562330767651.jpg (431x767, 36K)

Or better yet, you just fuck off back to facebook you pathetic cocksucker.

You're a faggot. I know this is more a statement than a question, but that's as irrelevant as your lies

Thank you. I'm 30 so pretty much a dinosaur compared to this strange new world.

Attached: 1561995742894.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

so...pictures of her?

Yep. Site is filled with airwasters

no
cant >46▶
> (You)
no she wasnt worthless she was addicted to socialization just as much as the dopamine from herion but she never lied to me and was honest about how many guys she talked to and how she lied to most everyone call me a cuck or whatever but it wasnt the most serious thing ever i remember talking to her about her sisters alot and her family im really shaken up having to see these photos i cant help but crying

Wtf are you on about?

That's some faggot normie response and only fit for Reddit grade cum drinking bitches like you.

Attached: 1562780099685.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

Just don’t buy their shit and don’t watch their streams it’s really not that hard you desperate incel.

im literally not lieing at all but ok

and then she died
boo fucking hoo

Not angry my incel friend. I'm laughing at your life m8

FUCK YOU YOU

not a lie at all and not gay at all
no

Found the virgins with Yea Forums tattoos

Jeez bud, you’re so angry right now. Chill tf out

Seconded.

Attached: 1562512308532.jpg (337x407, 21K)

so whats her twitch ? or any social media ? I cant even find anything when I google "Bianca Michelle Devins" only articles she died

He actually copied the (You). jesus christ man, larp if you want but don't be a dumbass about it

lol ded womans

On a more serious note, lol dead women.

Ooga ooga, I fucked your crush in her pooper! get fukt incel

I never did. I’m just posing a hypothetical question. My only desire to see e-whores become a thing of the past is for better content than this on Yea Forums.

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\v26CH34
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12wbN!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

RIP Bianca................

Attached: rip_bianca_36.jpg (422x322, 37K)

>kill girl
>try kill yourself because you're hella depressed rn
>miss both of your carotid arteries
>know you fucked up and gonna get vanned
>BUT FIRST LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!
Fucking zoomer culture. One is self-diagnosed with half the DSM-V, not even knowing you can’t have both MDD and BD simultaneously due to how BD actively counters MDD + she had listed every common disorder that’s prevalent for BPD patients. And this chump? Imagine taking a selfie after failing to slash your carotid arteries. Girl should’ve been in SFT and the guy should’ve just visited a psychiatrist, nuke him on Zoloft/Paxil/Luvox/Lexapro/Celexa/Prozac or submit him to some DBS/TMS.

Fucking zoomer generation self-diagnosing themselves in order to look cool and edgy, even naming herself xanax and an anagram of oxytocin, which is ironic given she died because this faggot was high on oxytocin and testosterone, being madly in love and aroused by her; a prime incel. Just another circus sideshow with Doink the clown here sentenced to write Dead by April lyrics for the rest of his life in some cell, because the mental healthcare system is both shunned and too shitty to keep a proper grip on them. Nonetheless, this kind of zoomer culture with all the incels and e-girls just promotes even more of this incel behavior and thottery, especially with social media and filters everywhere to make yourself look like perfect eye candy to the mentally insane.

I can be as good of a person as I want, but who's going to stop the next Ninja from getting a victory royale in the all women's high school because his icky bricky heart got broken by Miley's wrecking ball?

Attached: CLEAN YOUR FUCKIN G ROOM.jpg (312x312, 27K)

Lmao fucking rekt

never gonna happen as long as there are incels and simps who would start drooling as soon as they see some mediocre e whore giving them tiny bit of attention
honestly i hate every aspect of e thottery

proof or gtfo

Nah only tat I have is one big one on my ass of your moms face so that she can look at herself when she's eating out my asshole.

fucking checked

who the fuck is this even and why does everyone act like I should know who this is ?

not funny

I'd rather you not thanks, dark times ahead my friend

Well didnt he kill himself?

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\v26CH34
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12MLo!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

I know right? Seriously, why the fuck is this a thing?

nah you're a virgin with a star wars tattoo

>copied the (You)
newfag detected

Are you a mudslime?

Some people are inherently evil and deserve what they get.
It means she'll never hurt any more men and even possibly more people around her and she'll never pop out any children that she would probably abuse as well.
Most people don't know how women can literally ruin lives simply by being manipulative and abusive.
Abusive women actually create most psychopaths and auto-destructive people.

With her death, the cycle ends here.

It's hitlers great great great grand daughter

You ever play Detroit Become Human? It's free on PsPlus and I must say it's worth a playthrough

If you can tell me what they call the ghetto there, I'll believe you.

Imagine being this caught up in your own personally constructed fantasy.

>you came from nothing.
>you live as nothing.
>you will die as nothing.

This bullshit you presented is the reason you suffer in this world. You place value into the things you use to distract yourself from acknowledging this fact. If you just embraced the feeling of being nothing and realizing the only choice you truly have in life is how you die, will you escape the pain. This girl was stupid because she didn't even realize she gave that decision to someone else.

People will really fuck anything with a hole huh?

Takes one to know one

if you try to date sluts through the internet, you have aspergers. no questions asked. aspie.

No.
Are you a nigger?

top tier comeback faggot

other thread died so im here

So we're upset that she's dead instead of leading the 4th Reich that will last a thousand years?

But people seem to be happy that she's dead? Jewish conspiracy?

Nah just the one of your moms face bro. I promise

I mean that was his original post but whatever you dumb niggers say

That's creepy as hell. Either way imma chop that head off n' imma stick my dick in that lifeless mouth

Thanks

does anyone have reactions from her discord server?

youtube.com/watch?v=T3OFrqQAHKA
is this video still up?

>to see these photos i cant help but crying
post tears with timestamp

>I literally kept telling myself it wasn't real when I saw the pic.

Thats like, your problem bro. I hear what you're saying but she was pretty mean.

go watch some anime ye fucking geek

i'd pay to have people like you castrated.

solid post

>we should have seen this coming and prevented it.

Shut the fuck up retard

Attached: 52089403_2149181841814308_4656726498646949888_n.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Attached: ace projection.png (1280x853, 1.14M)

ifkr
how much of a beta fag u have to be to orbit around a fuckin e girl

why? because you know they get laid while you masturbate in your moms house?

no it's removed

She was too stupid to lead a army. Spent too much time on her knees for hundreds of men. Thats why they killed her. She could of ended up giving birth to a nigger.

you can lie to yourself, but not to me. it's okay to be a virgin buddeh, just don't be so upset about it

this proves to me that Yea Forums is trash now.

Back in the day, you'd be raiding this faggot for this, much like you did when the animals were being abused. But then the 12 year old edgy cunts and fags from 9gag came here and ruined it.

Fuck Yea Forums, burn in hell.

Attached: burn.jpg (768x960, 125K)

>I'm the type of guy that stabs you in the throat

Agreed. Incel central

>bait

Attached: e598850e0e5b611cebdd774db367cb7a0d3a16fb5fe8b286fe14c38d7262b413.jpg (1059x1324, 103K)

so should we expect a mister metokur video?

>confirmed goy

defending thots till the day you die white knight.

she is underage.

stupid bitch is dead. big fucking deal. move on. nothing to see here

Attached: woody.jpg (920x632, 159K)

im not defending thots, im offending incels on Yea Forums babycakes!

it's worse than incels, it's not even funny.

Attached: 8.jpg (768x960, 98K)

Careful, they’ll just call you a newfag.

see

and take your "cumcakes" and feed your fellow liberals with it.

based

this is why you never become a hippy.

big mad. big mad. virgin!

Yeah, I've been on Yea Forums for almost 10 years.
These fags who joined in 2012, will call me a newfag...They're a bunch of fags.

Attached: 5.jpg (960x960, 95K)

ok boomer

>2014
nice try newfriend

i'm really happy incels won't have the chance to reproduce. hopefully enough of you take 'care' of yourselves before turning your anger on someone else.

It's called growing up user. You might've done it. These losers might catch up one day

nigga what

a 24 year old boomer? Kek.

Attached: sf (4).png (273x333, 166K)

summertimes over soon, which means you go back to school.

You're next.

Lib

Sauce?...and How long after body is kill can u still fuck it? Axeing for a friend. ty.

Oh for sure. That is why they exist bro, so they can leave all da good pussy for us. Thanks incels! You make getting laid a whole lot easier

Attached: this-sucks-made-on-imgur-the-new-reddit-31073977.png (500x540, 112K)

Hahaha yeah bro keeping having pride in being a geek who chills at home on Yea Forums all day. Fucking sadboy virgin

>only lefty libshits think some retarded angsty teen incel ISIS-ing some retarded teen wannabe slutgirl is actually retarded
okay little /pol/kid, you can go back to larping on your containment board now:

HAHAHAHAHAHA CLOSE YOUR NECK, BITCH.
This is the state of your sexual liberation and your feminism! You brought all this on yourselves!
The sexual frustration among young men IS FUCKING BUILDING.
You are pushing us more and more into the corner and we grow more determined and stronger by the day!
Because we are weak, and we can't find any happiness anywhere, because we aren't allowed to in this society. Why would we let worthless trash like you find any?
This society and these whores are creating complete murderers on a global scale because of how UNFAIR all of it this is.
Exactly! We're all in this rotten planet to experience things, and if some of us can't get sex, then blood it is!

go play final fantasy you fucking loser LOL

decay starts after 3 days
so maybe fuck before that

Same to you. Thats why you're on here right now.

and you can keep making threads about how much you like black dicks.

stay on Yea Forums only place your kind is tolerated.

Anybody who thinks this is awesome is either:
A. A incel fag
B. Here since 2012 and thinks this is what Yea Forums is all about
C. A combo of A and B.

You need to kill yourself.

Attached: hot.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

(You)

you're next.

Why don't you do what other faggots do when they can't fuck women? Kill yourself or have sex with your incel besties.

>wahhh wahhh i feel sorry for a girl who purposely ruined dating for normal guys cause I'm a fat ugly femnazi who thinks the world should bow to me.

Civil War II when?

wow, snappy comeback there little boy.

Lmao get help retard

Dude it’s obvious that you get literally non pussy.

truth hurts it's ok.

First of all: Who?
>Bianca, chan attentionwhore
Second: Why?
>Random Psychostalker

Ive been through almost every single post in this thread and this is the core of information you should have gotten by reading this thread.

Am I correct? Did I miss on something