Anyone else hate sluts like these ??

Anyone else hate sluts like these ??

Dumb fucking Aussie bimbo whore showing her fat tits clearly so she can get male attention is disgusted a guy asked her for a threesome?

We'll look at the way you're fken dressed bitch. Sick of sluts like this. She's asking for it. Seen it happen in RL too

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-204817_Facebook.jpg (705x696, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pKrrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its the daily mail, who gives a fuck what they think

I mean sluts in general. Hate fucking bitches like this. Fucking whores. If that guy was a rich cunt then she would be all over his dick

>We'll look at the way you're fken dressed bitch. Sick of sluts like this. She's asking for it. Seen it happen in RL too
>I mean sluts in general. Hate fucking bitches like this. Fucking whores. If that guy was a rich cunt then she would be all over his dick
Incel - the posts

Not an incel here, but I half agree with him.
It seems like some (not all) women do this, they share obviously provocative pictures and act suprised when they receive attention from men

Why the fuck can't girls just keep their fucking mouths shut?Why did she had to open her mouth and ruin the poor author life?He didn't force her or anything,He just ask.God this is why I hate fuck every woman i see.

wtf does slamed mean

I don't get the outrage.
He propositioned her. She turned him down.
So the fuck what?

Because the slut in the article is complaining that she feels offended that someone twice her age asked the slut for a threesome

You're defending women on Yea Forums. White knight faggot go back to r*ddit

Was ambushed ... Disgusting. Shut up bitch dress decently you whore

Just a word to add insult to injury.Its internet news.What do you expect.

everyone knows the rule is 1/2 your age +7.

not her fault for running her bitch mouth., but that dumb fucks

ity's like getting the aisle seat on a plane and demanding the armrest from the poor cunt in the middle seat, should fucking know fucking better......

"SLAMED"

Yeah, this is real, isn't it?

Fucking idiots.

ambushed lmao what a stupid bitch i hope she gets aids
all the dumb aussie whores are snorting shitloads of coke i hear and coke these days is increasingly shitty in quality lmao

what rule is this
from your feminist overlords? fuck off cuck

I fuck 18-21 year olds exclusively and im over 30

Kek.is this a boomer thing?Look here boy if i see a nice booty.I don't give a fuck about the fucking age and no one does the 1/2 + 7 shit.kek are you fucking serious
> boomer is a boomer

Attached: 1563186243496.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Dude kill yourself, fucking cunts need to fucking get some karma back at them

Exactly. I don't get her outrage.
Though according to the article - archive.fo/pKrrk - it's more about feeling "uncomfortable" than offended.

Lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-212738_Facebook.jpg (706x513, 173K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-212805_Facebook.jpg (718x615, 186K)

Absolutely hate whores like these. I feel bad for the guy. Women these days, especially ones like her that feel entitled to princess treatment, seem to forget that just because someone says something you don't like, it's not fucking abuse or rape. Just say no if you don't want it and move the fuck on. That's the real world. What a dimwitted hoe. So what's the authors name? I'll totally buy his books now haha.

Hahaha

The fucking bitch doesn't know how to just say 'no' does she? What would happen if a man were to act like this?

>What would happen if a man were to act like this?
Nobody would fucking care, at worst call him fucking gay for turning down a cougar
Double fucking standards amirite?

What a useless air waster

Look at her without makeup

Attached: images (1).jpg (600x400, 36K)

She would have been better off accepting that threesome, in a few years, she def isn't gonna get ops like that.

I would still fuck her brains out and eat her ass.

Male attention= views/follows= ads/sponsership= revenue stream.

if she wanted male attention she could get it by just standing around anywhere there are men. insta hoes do it for cash and the sense of celebrity. Ill even level with here, if i could take pics of myself and make decent money off them i would.

Instagram "model"
TOPKEK

Instagram model is polite code for Basic Bitch

>my feelings are your responsibility
>everyone, especially me, can say what they want, except dudes that I don't like

seems like you cunts care since you got triggered

mid-late 30's here, just visiting from /fit

enjoy your basement dwelling while I'm out enjoying a real mans life and all the benefits that come with it....

>I'm putting out what I'm putting out and anyone can say what they want to say... It shouldn't give people permission to write what they write

Am I retarded or does this actually make no sense?