God entered into my body, like a body my same size, like me floating into you or you floating into me...

God entered into my body, like a body my same size, like me floating into you or you floating into me. I am the worlds only holy ghost filled man. God tortures me every day. God rips my face, lips, neck, shoots into mouth gum disease

Attached: god diseases gum.png (608x652, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kP2FrAAO2vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than being blackmailed into eating shit, I guess

sup bob

Mental illness is real user. Seek help

I thought it was flowing

he would never eneter any human, because his power alone would kill you. he is a loving creator and would never harm you. this possesion you have surely is a demon...

/thread

God does Satan's voice.

read the bible and you will undrstand his feelings and thoughts. The devil wants us to believe god is bad. but he isnt trust me

There is no god. You're just crazy. Get help.

The devil was one of the God's good servants. God lied.

no he doesnt, satan wants to be worshipped for his self, he thinks that he is like god, but he just seeks his own advantage and our destruction.

have you ever read the bible closely?

I bet you have read the new testament. You are fooled by God. You want his blessing, but he doesn't care about you. If you haven't received the holy ghost baptism, you are nothing to god. I am the only one who has received the holy ghost baptism and god will save only me.

fucken lold

i hear the voice of a doomed beeing speaking here to me, nothing more. why you think our father should create us a beautiful earth and gave us the free will to live on it when he doesnt care about us? why had he given the life of his only son to give us the chance to live forever?

john 3, 16

The bible says that if a man has not received the spirit of Christ, he's none of his. I am the only person on earth who has received the holy ghost baptism which makes me the most powerful man on the earth.

i was baptised myself...
so tell me, where do you got the "spirit" from?

You never received the holy ghost baptism. It feels like a body your perfect size entering you. I was chasing baptism for 7 years and one day when I was praying, God entered my body like a body my same size. Nobody will receive it until I die, but I'm pretty sure I'm the last one because God will destroy the earth.

so tell me why are you the chosen one? what makes you special? what is the spirit telling you?
the only thing which was entering your bady was an Demon and i can smell his unholy spirit and his lies which are comin out of your mouth till here.

it had been written that god made the earth for humans everlasting.

you are a liar my friend, i will pray for your salvation and that the demon will leave you alone
alone

Attached: 3653354683.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

so before i go i tell you the same thing what jesus told you long time ago:
Leave me alone SATAN!!!

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\uzAtczX
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12KQe!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

Hey Bob.

Bob?

Do it user, you know you want to...

Attached: PicsArt_07-11-02.05.45.jpg (669x907, 55K)

Hello Bob get a doctor and stop making the same books over and over again

youtube.com/watch?v=kP2FrAAO2vA

Bob, can you post timestamp on photo so we have proof?

bump