On the morning of September 11, 2001...

On the morning of September 11, 2001, 19 men armed with boxcutters directed by a man on dialysis in a cave fortress halfway around the world using a satellite phone and a laptop directed the most sophisticated penetration of the most heavily-defended airspace in the world, overpowering the passengers and the military combat-trained pilots on 4 commercial aircraft before flying those planes wildly off course for over an hour without being molested by a single fighter interceptor.

These 19 hijackers, devout religious fundamentalists who liked to drink alcohol, snort cocaine, and live with pink-haired strippers, managed to knock down 3 buildings with 2 planes in New York, while in Washington a pilot who couldn’t handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground, hitting the Pentagon in the budget analyst office where DoD staffers were working on the mystery of the 2.3 trillion dollars that Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld had announced “missing” from the Pentagon’s coffers in a press conference the day before, on September 10, 2001.

Luckily, the news anchors knew who did it within minutes, the pundits knew within hours, the Administration knew within the day, and the evidence literally fell into the FBI’s lap. But for some reason a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists demanded an investigation into the greatest attack on American soil in history.

Attached: jpgIP8Z6emRS9.jpg (304x352, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HsoiYypJY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5y0BXOXQk
youtube.com/watch?v=QilSHm0Luj4
youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U
youtube.com/watch?v=ITCPNZvQlyc
youtube.com/watch?v=SMvz3taoMnU
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtu.be/VkkimeRR4Yg
cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The investigation was delayed, underfunded, set up to fail, a conflict of interest and a cover up from start to finish. It was based on testimony extracted through torture, the records of which were destroyed. It failed to mention the existence of WTC7, Able Danger, Ptech, Sibel Edmonds, OBL and the CIA, and the drills of hijacked aircraft being flown into buildings that were being simulated at the precise same time that those events were actually happening. It was lied to by the Pentagon, the CIA, the Bush Administration and as for Bush and Cheney… well, no one knows what they told it because they testified in secret, off the record, not under oath and behind closed doors.

It didn’t bother to look at who funded the attacks because that question is of “little practical significance”. Still, the 9/11 Commission did brilliantly, answering all of the questions the public had (except most of the victims’ family members’ questions) and pinned blame on all the people responsible (although no one so much as lost their job), determining the attacks were “a failure of imagination” because “I don’t think anyone could envision flying airplanes into buildings” except the Pentagon and FEMA and NORAD and the NRO.

The DIA destroyed 2.5 TB of data on Able Danger, but that’s OK because it probably wasn’t important.

The SEC destroyed their records on the investigation into the insider trading before the attacks, but that’s OK because destroying the records of the largest investigation in SEC history is just part of routine record keeping.

The FBI has argued that all material related to their investigation of 9/11 should be kept secret from the public, but that’s OK because the FBI probably has nothing to hide.

Attached: 911-twin-towers-world-trade-center-plane-600.jpg (600x375, 74K)

This man never existed, nor is anything he had to say worthy of your attention, and if you say otherwise you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist and deserve to be shunned by all of humanity. Likewise him, him, him, and her. (and her and her and him).

Osama Bin Laden lived in a cave fortress in the hills of Afghanistan, but somehow got away. Then he was hiding out in Tora Bora but somehow got away. Then he lived in Abottabad for years, taunting the most comprehensive intelligence dragnet employing the most sophisticated technology in the history of the world for 10 years, releasing video after video with complete impunity (and getting younger and younger as he did so), before finally being found in a daring SEAL team raid which wasn’t recorded on video, in which he didn’t resist or use his wife as a human shield, and in which these crack special forces operatives panicked and killed this unarmed man, supposedly the best source of intelligence about those dastardly terrorists on the planet. Then they dumped his body in the ocean before telling anyone about it. Then a couple dozen of that team’s members died in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan.

This is the story of 9/11, brought to you by the media which told you the hard truths about JFK and incubator babies and mobile production facilities and the rescue of Jessica Lynch.

If you have any questions about this story… you are a batshit, paranoid, tinfoil, dog-abusing baby-hater and will be reviled by everyone. If you love your country and/or freedom, happiness, rainbows, rock and roll, puppy dogs, apple pie and your grandma, you will never ever express doubts about any part of this story to anyone. Ever.

This has been a public service announcement by: the Friends of the FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA, SEC, MSM, White House, NIST, and the 9/11 Commission. Because Ignorance is Strength

Attached: 220px-Osama_bin_Laden_portrait.jpg (220x266, 28K)

i don't understand "2.3 trillion dollars". the US doesn't have 2.3 trillion dollars. they don't even have 100 billion on any given day. there IS a bank account you can check daily. it's usually like 60 billion. it's the actual federal reserve. there's never been a balance of a trillion dollars. there are only like 90 trillion dollars in the entire world.

According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.
Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld. Monday September 10th,2001

Money you can't track is money that can easily be stolen

Osama bin Laden definitely existed, there's photos of him as a child, his family is the same family that was behind the Saudi Binladin Group construction company.

>SEALS
>Crack Special Forces Unit
SEALS are fucking terrible warfighters look at Red Wings and the battle of Takur Ghar.

Freefall Speeds debunked
>youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HsoiYypJY
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5y0BXOXQk

WTC 7 Conspiracy debunked
>youtube.com/watch?v=QilSHm0Luj4
>youtube.com/watch?v=Afb7eUHr64U

Thermite Conspiracy debunked
>youtube.com/watch?v=ITCPNZvQlyc
>youtube.com/watch?v=SMvz3taoMnU

Jet Fuel Can't melt steel beams debunked
>youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

I used to be a truther. I was a truther for about 3 months. The difference between you and me is that I'm actually capable of critical thinking and I critically evaluated the documentary entitled "Loose Change". You didn't.
You accepted every claim made in that documentary as gospel without any critical thought whatsoever.

Attached: RedPill.jpg (520x390, 15K)

This weaponized bot is getting VERY OLD!

It was Kyle
youtu.be/VkkimeRR4Yg

cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/index.html

they told us their plan decades ago

they had us all prepped

Attached: MV5BZDY1MDBlNjctMDRiZi00YjA3LThhMjgtZmM3ZmQ5MjYyM2JmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzc5MjA3OA@@._V1_.jpg (991x1500, 536K)

Why is it deemed crqzy or unhinged to question the past?

Whats worse is that nobody even entertains the idea to discuss it.

Attached: 1559869058901.jpg (638x475, 23K)

let's not forget just how dumb america is where they allowed this to happen. It's not that the hijackers were just so smart, they took on a country that is so incredibly dumb so yea believe it happened and the world is laughing at you.

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1941, 1.94M)

I used to be a truther before it was called truther.
My name is V.
Simple truth: you are a debt slave because you are born under the corrupt state and are property therof.

Once you are a stateless human being not person but legally under any law even common law , you become a threat because at that point a slave is free.

Everyone around the world are slaves to their corrupt governments and states.

"I am the enemy of the state because i am awake, if freedom comes from death, then death shall be of the state; not of my mind."
-VVK

We have been watching all governments and their time is up.

All societies secret shall be destroyed at once.

We are coming.

Don't forget Mossad.

Oh and mossad

then what?

please be real

Retard, Watching youtube videos isn't critical thinking lmao

Laws are based on a groups opinion and is solely not fact.
Even if majority agreed as opinion to create law, it simply stays opinion and is not fact.
Mankind is flawed and thus is truth.
Mankind creating fictitious laws under a fictitious system backed by debt as a currency is flawed and thus laws under it or any state or entity will parish for using a flawed system in which is a system of debt not value.
-Nazi Germany 1933

Cia on Sodium thiopental the truth serum and on trial and see what happens.

OP here-----IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, i WITNESSED IT ALL DIRECTLY FROM MY BASEMENT ROOM IN MOM's HOUSE IN DALLAS, TX. I am sage...

They lied about Santa and the Easter Bunny too.

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\v26CH34
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12Jgz!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12gYg!@

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12RXz!@

Building 7 is the only steel and concrete building in human history to fall from fire. Free fell in less than 3 seconds in it's own footprint. From fire.
Ok.

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12dOX!@

Yep...let's not forget the classic BBC report too saying how it went down when it actually hadn't yet lol. ..

...only the Zionist-controlled shithole of the US can Newtonian physics be circumvented in every manner possible. Check out the vid by the black due who worked for FEMA, Barry Jennings. Some interviews he did before he died explained what happened INSIDE B7, rather than outside (eg, explosions going off, floors falling out from under him) and all of that happened BEFORE the other two went down, proving even more it wasn't from absurd fucking fires. Oh and let's not forget Larry "Pull it" Silverstein. That whole "pull it" thing is beyond surreal too and he said this on a national broadcast a week later, yet never would clarify it afterward by indy journalists. It's like they do that shit intentionally just to throw it out there.

The thing is, all 3 friggin buildings were destroyed via controlled demos. Yeah, all of them fall in the same manner at the speed of gravity with the tops caving right in out of nowhere and each floor busting through the other within 1 second a piece lmao.

Amazing how a large swath of the US population still shits out endless blind patriotism (which is nothing but a form of cancer) and thinks that whole charade was actually legitimate in some way. The Nazi Gestapo and the NKVD/Stasi would be proud for sure. Maybe if people in the US could pull their faces out of their phones for 10 fucking minutes theyd actually wake up.

Attached: building_7-bullet_points.jpg (648x576, 416K)

But reading shitty copypasta on Yea Forums is? Truly, we have been shown the light.

Can jet fuel melt concrete?

>handle a single engine Cessna was able to fly a 757 in an 8,000 foot descending 270 degree corskscrew turn to come exactly level with the ground
Remember skyking? It is easy to steal an airplane.
Landing is hard part though.

Attached: e4f.jpg (640x575, 83K)