I cheated. Tell me I deserve to die

I cheated. Tell me I deserve to die.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 961K)

You don’t. Shit isn’t that serious yo.

Attached: D997697E-2BEA-4015-96B7-1E548327D49A.png (283x270, 178K)

he's probably like 18 also
lmfao

cheat on ur wife, then ur a degenerate

Kek what is this?lets be a whiteknight faggot night?I couldn't careless if some fag cheated on his wife and is ok if he finds it ok.Monogomy isn't realistic user.

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

It is when the love of your life wants to die ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...youuu might feel that way but you don't really deserve to die. At least not for that reason.

You're all good OP. Life and relationships can be complicated. Sometimes the person you're with doesn't meet you where you need to be met.
Put it behind you and move on.

Tell us about it. Get it off your fingers.

You told her? Kek

Explain what events finally lead you to be unfaithful.

>allowing yourself to be married
that's a degenerate

(op)
She found out.

let her die then
oh wait
she is just saying that because she doesn't understand her own emotion and your communicate sucks between you, tell her to shut the fuck up and either talk about it properly or fuck off

(op)
I'm not married, just a girlfriend.

Cheating really dont matter unless you have kids, then you're a fucking cunt.

Attached: 72ec7d7f06562198f5f71872509965c432809c743a7ed30f7cf9b61c7b40beae.jpg (640x830, 77K)

(op)
Oh, she's tried to kill herself like 4 times in the past. Beforehand, I helped her get through things.

How? Was it a recurring affair or a one time thing?

Well if that's what you want me to tell you...

You deserve to die.

You're a peice of shit who only thinks about yourself. And because of your selfishness someone else had to get hurt. It's a shame you loved her huh? Well now she doesn't love you. I hope it eats at you and you now subconsciously fuck up every future prospect of a relationship by thinking you're not good enough.

Feel better yet? No? Then stop doing stupid things.

First mistake is dating this girl. Steer far away from crazy bro, been there done that. I'm sure your cheating is justified dude

(op)
It wasn't the mistake dating her, it was me cheating. I love her more than anything in the world and I wouldn't trade her for anything. I just don't know why I did it.

Clearly there was something subconsciously frustrating you about the relationship- something that was lacking that she wasn't providing you. Perhaps you needed to get a taste of something "normal". I'm sure it felt refreshing, albeit wrong. Im sure after you get this off your chest, you'll get some clarity on the situation.

However, 4 previous suicide attempts? Come on man, unless she was like 15 when she did that, and the "attempts" were taking 15 Tylenol, I'd probably end the relationship while you're ahead.

she obviously didn't try very hard if she failed that many times, you can choose to ignore that there are underlying issues she is ignoring, or keep going with your ignorance - she doesn't want to die, it's a call for help because she can't express it properly. you haven't helped her address the underlying issues

Read THe State of Affairs by Esther perel

You don't deserve to die, it just shows that you either weren't mature enough to comprehend the depth of the situation, or you chose to be ignorant.

Objectively its not that big of a deal, but it is embarrassing if you're not an inherently evil person. You chose to hurt someone deeply when you didn't have to, that's it.

How does a relationship recover from that though?

This. Crazy chicks don't deserve any attention. It's a shame she wasn't successful with doing an hero. Just tell her to do it right the next time.

FUCKING DIE ASSHOLE!

(op)
This place is rutheless, you are all insensitive jerks, i will never come here again and you will all regret it.
Shes the love my life, i love her more than anything and i will nevwr do anything to hurt her. Fuck you guys.

You'll some to your senses one day. Oh, to be young and in love.
No flags are red through rose colored glasses.

Relax a bit op shit ain’t serious

How is it not serious? You mean to tell me if you were cheated on you wouldn’t give a shit and would continue on like normal?

How old are you son?

Mumkey, you don't deserve to die. Listen to whatever advice Dick gives you, even if you have to get it off show and not call in.

For gods sake man, you messed up but its not the end of the world. You're gonna be okay. No more jew pills or asterios.

What you don't know can't hurt you, right?

But she does know

I'm sorry. Someone's pretending to be me. Honestly, I'm 15.

Nice try, but I really don't make grammatical errors in my writing.
(the real op)

I knew you were young. Dude, you will break up with her eventually. Your relationship won't last that much longer. Any relationship at that age feels like you want it to last forever. But dude, there are so many girls out there! You have no idea just how many better ones there are for you. Ones that your subconscious won't allow you to cheat on because they're so good for you. Hold your head up high friend and remember it's not the end of the world. Always put you first, though.

What's done is done. You're a fucking asshole for doing it, but I hope you'll learn from your mistakes. Guys who cheat usually mean they aren't ready for a committed relationship and they're still taste testing the buffet. You really liked this girl, and you're still young, so don't beat yourself up too much.

Well, it's all on her really.
The best thing you can do in my eyes is fall apart in front of her; become completely vulnerable.

Don't apply any pressure to the situation; let her be the one to call the shots. Tell her how you feel in a matter-of-fact kind of way, don't try to 'fix' things; let her control the tempo of the 'fixing'.

In the meantime learn to sit with the discomfort; think about every detail you can and don't ignore any thoughts that cause pain. The goal here is to ensure that you're [objectively] aware of as many details possible. Try to let the dust settle in your mind, and do your best to make yourself as prepared as possible to take the next step in the right direction when you are given the chance.

That's all you can do.

Don't forget what this feels like either, maybe you can harbour these horrible feelings and turn them into something beautiful.

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\uzAtczX
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12QUO!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

The thing is, the way we are and all the things that have happened, trust me when i say this relationship isn't breaking.

Thank you.

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12wmE!@

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12eyp!@

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12kjR!@