What does it feel like for black people when they see so many people saying nigger on the internet?

What does it feel like for black people when they see so many people saying nigger on the internet?

Attached: IMG_1247.jpg (700x700, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFttQH_Xc6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: .png (500x318, 91K)

Does anyone have any grape kool-aid? Nigga thirsty.

feels bad nigger

probably makes them feel like a nigger. because they're niggers.

Just as any day.

aren't there more people saying that in every day, modern rap music?

jordan peele makes movies for "woke" white people who apologize for being white

Niganon here. At least for me and other nig friends in my circle, we kind of just get desensitized to it, which is kind of good if you think about it. An insult doesn't really work if it doesn't offend the person you're insulting. Same reason being called a faggot means nothing anymore.

Most places on the internet aren't full of it

Your movies gay and shitty go find another gig.

I like the way you think niganon

youre all faceless shitposters like me and I've been here 7 years now. doesn't mean much

They say it themselves all the time. If they didn't want to hear it they wouldn't spread it all over like they do.

I didn't get that movie.
If rich white people could put themselves in any replacement body, black people would be the last choice. Only reason I can think they used blacks is because nobody would notice or care when they disappear, but that is a pretty weak premise.

I'm black and I see it as a race that suffers from a superiority complex, it's insecurity at its finest.

Literally none of the black ppl I meet online is ever racist against whites we just be chillin

You're retarded

it's kinda hard to feel insulted when it's just a bunch teenagers trying to be edgy.

You guys smell funny.

yeah that's really the only suitable response. still it's weird to come to a place like this where every insult imaginable is hurled constantly and joylessly and then walk out your front door where you almost never hear any of this shit. does kinda make you wonder what people are thinking behind the smiles

Attached: 1501934544418.gif (250x250, 1.6M)

Same as others say, desensitized. Never really cared to begin with because it was obvious people say it to get a reaction.

So you admit niggers dont do anything productive

About the same as how the Irish feel about a popular children's mascot having his name be a slur against their people. It's just a very small, very vocal minority that takes special offense at that type of shit.

Attached: saintsnbegorah.jpg (752x960, 63K)

>Saying nigger
>Literally 99,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx threads on niggers since Yea Forums creation

As a nigger multi mix mut it doesnt bother me, just edgy kids or genuinely racist people, or niggers trolling themselves. Most niggers probably laugh at it since we all know no one is going outside saying it and lying if they say they do

The real funny part of Yea Forums is the white hate threads and seeing all the white trash jew mix races do so much damage control since they cant laugh at how insecure it makes them look

Never used it as a racist slur, but i use it fairly often, when refering to a friend or something. Pop culture and shit.

What’s the nature of insults anyways besides intention? Someone calling you mean names is just them expressing that they hate you in a way that they hope irritates you. Receiving the insult with no foul negates their goal.

William Shatner saying nigger in a shit southern accent..

youtube.com/watch?v=fFttQH_Xc6M