Deal with it

Deal with it.

Attached: 0A65B2A9-AAAF-41E5-AB03-72E684DB8564.png (493x600, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/business/what-did-epsteins-famous-friends-know-and-see/2019/07/08/fe3170b4-a1dc-11e9-a767-d7ab84aef3e9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ea3d5011b03f
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express-bill-clinton-flight-logs-1448367
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/12/20691852/trump-press-conference-gaslighting-acosta
documentcloud.org/documents/3130729-DOE-V-TRUMP.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: E08E63ED-7E95-4822-AE77-BB5D23327CAF.jpg (600x778, 123K)

so hot to imagine

So are the Clintons, so it's not like we had a choice.

wat

Bill and Trump probably dped some poor younguns

>Over 3 dozen high profile left wing Democrats listed on the Lolita Express flight logs, Epsteins 727 private jet where hundreds of underage girls were sexually assaulted
>Over a dozen current high ranking far left Congress Democrats among those listed on the flight logs, per federal investigators
>Bill Clinton flew the Lolita Express over 2 dozen times
>Trump never flew the Epstein rape plane once
washingtonpost.com/business/what-did-epsteins-famous-friends-know-and-see/2019/07/08/fe3170b4-a1dc-11e9-a767-d7ab84aef3e9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ea3d5011b03f

No wonder retards like OP are so desperate to deflect from the impending arrest of dozens of high ranking far left extremist Democrats

when are people going to stop identifying themselves with celebrities
its a job, not a video game

OP, you know the only woman that ever came forward alleging Trump was among the Epstein rapists - was a far left extremist that ultimately admitted she lied & withdrew her lawsuit. However, Bill Clinton & dozens of other far left pedophile Democrats are still listed among the high profile rapists that flew Epstein's rape plane.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

Wants me to subscribe to read more

Sounds like fake news to me

They're already doing it. They're flooding every comment section with "but Bill Clinton... yada, yada, yada" whataboutism.
How about if they're both guilty, then they should both go to prison? Apparently they think if maybe, just maybe Bill Clinton did something bad, then everyone should shut the fuck up about Trump gang raping a 13 year old girl. It's fucking ridiculous.

>Claiming the FBI, DoJ & Washington Post fake news"

Sure, user....sure. I understand you need to lie when your pedophile left wing hero's facing serious legal issues.

You are a fucking moron if you think this has anything to do with a single party. The current president is heavily involved too. But for some reason, you don't care when Republicans gang rape 13 year old girls.

Actually, she backed out due to death threats. She apparently had epstein's "Party Planner" (see "victim recruiter") as a witness. He's dirty. They all are. I say we slit all their throats and watch them drain like the pigs they are.

>extremist Democrats
*snicker*

Girls who were gang raped at 13 tend to resort to drug use as a coping mechanism, especially when their powerful perpetrators get away with it.

Seeing that Clinton's listed on the Lolita Express flight logs over 20 times, over a dozen current high ranking Democrat Congress members are listed on the flight logs - but Trump wasn't listed once & the only allegation against trump turned out to be a lie after the girl recanted & withdrew her lawsuit - Looks like OP is another panic-driven desperate far left Democrat shill trying to deflect attention from his hero far left extremist paedophiles

newsweek.com/jeffrey-epstein-lolita-express-bill-clinton-flight-logs-1448367

Samfagging OP trying to damage control after his thread falls apart the weight of sheer iable FACTS. *Snicker*

citation

Got a link? Anything? Or are you lying, again, like usual?

People have been talking about the misdeeds of the Clintons for decades and no one batted an eye.
Rape, Murder, Pedophilia, Grand Larceny, Corruption, Treason. Etc etc.
But Trump knows someone that literally every politician and celebrity knows and suddenly he's the devil and certainly gang raped a loli.
Shareblue is retarded. Prove something and we'll talk.

>Claiming the FBI, DoJ and Washington Post have always been up front and honest about everything ever

>Denies Democrats are extremist after Ocasio-Cortez & 10 other Demcorat Congress members yesterday praised the Antifa far left Democrat terrorist that tried to firebomb the ICE Tacoma federal facility
*Snicker*

>OP being this much a whiny faggot after his thread get decimated with numerous links refuting his dumb fuck post

Cry more, bitch. *Snicker*

Katie Johnson here withdrew her suit because she was in fear of her life. She withdrew it without prejudice, meaning that she's still free to refile it. Were she to have lied in her verified complaint, not only would the suit have been dismissed *with* prejudice, she would also have been put in prison for perjury.
In her verified complaint, she tells an interesting story of how she lost her virginity. It came down to Dumpy and Epstein bickering over which one would get to "pop her cherry". Dumpy called Epstein a "Jew bastard" and did the deed. The following day, to get even, Epstein penetrated her anally.

Attached: pedorapist 2.jpg (845x734, 406K)

Now you're just making shit up.
Slither on back to /pol/ now, that's a good MAGAtte.

So you have no link, no tangible source proving your claim. You're a pathological lying fuck typical domestic terrorist far left Democrat. Thanks for admitting the obvious, OP.
*Snicker*

Is you say so, Samefag OP. *Snicker*

Uh-oh, somebody's afraid of the big bad AOC. So afraid that he's confused her for the whole corrupt party.
How does anybody grow up to be as stupid as you, son?

I'm not even OP you stupid nigger

I can't wait for the retard tears when Trumpo gets put in jail for fucking underage girls

>requires citation for an argument on Yea Forums

what a retard

>Thinks people "fear" a terrorist-supporting far left Democrat with a 21% approval in her home district

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, OP
*Snicker*

So incest runs in your family, does it?

>Being stupid enough to support a violent extremist Democrat after she just got visited by the FBI for encouraging more Antifa terrorist attacks

Damn, lil guy. You dwindling far left wingers really are desperate. No wonder your party's so far behind in current polls.

Attached: magattes 1531368902680.jpg (1221x1024, 214K)

>extremist
>Democrat
Pick one.

Attached: us2016.png (400x400, 29K)

Aww, you gonna cry OP? Got your retarded thread absolutely fucking destroyed & can't even damage control worth a shit...on an anonymous image board no less. No surprise the Democrats are projected to lose the House of reps in 2020 with retarded faggots like you supporting them.
*Snicker*

yea it's not like you're trying to convince/get them on your side

evidence is for losers, amirite?

Trump openly supported and defended him the first time Epstein was tried and found guilty, saying that in the 15 years they'd been friends at the time (2002), "Jeff is a terrific guy... It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” a statement he denies.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/12/20691852/trump-press-conference-gaslighting-acosta

And the party planner? Yep, got a link right here. The actual affidavit for the case that was dropped. Page 3. For the lazy:

>Tiffany Doe, a witness, was an employee of
Defendant Epstein. Exh. B. Joan Doe, a witness, was a childhood classmate of Plaintiff who, in
the 1994-95 school year, was told by Plaintiff that Plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the
Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994.

Samefag?
>*snicker*

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 12.37.44 AM.png (717x87, 24K)

>Terrorism-promoting far left violent extremist Democrat party
>Vast majority of Americans who now disapprove of the Democrat far left extremists
Pick one

*Snicker*

Forgot the link to the affidavit. Page 3, like I said.
documentcloud.org/documents/3130729-DOE-V-TRUMP.html

>Citing a lawsuit dropped after the plaintiff admitted she lied under oath
>Whining about Trump giving Epstein a compliment when your personal hero Clinton rode on his rape plane over 20 times

Kek, try harder, OP.

Article posted supports NOTHING in the green text

22 sex abuse complaints.

Retard.

I already publicly defend pedophilia, so I don't know what you're on about

Antifascist Aktion!!

Death to fascists everywhere!!

Oh, they'll give it a try.
Bring on the Duck Dynasty Patriarch.

>No wonder your party's so far behind in current polls.

Attached: SS-foxnews-poll-trump-is-losing-to-dems.jpg (555x332, 49K)

Tweety Amin attracts the dumbest voters. Breathtakingly stupid people.

Attached: MAGAtte 8-ball.jpg (1024x537, 80K)

Attached: drain and fill.png (1000x600, 68K)

Attached: trumpsters agrabah.jpg (500x522, 87K)

Attached: the poorly educated.jpg (800x605, 114K)

For the Clintons? I can imagine.

I never defended Clinton or even mentioned his name. Fuck Clinton. Gut the bastard.

The plaintiff never admitted to lying under oath. The Daily Mail article you have cited no sources, claiming the story was "exclusive." They are jumping to a conclusion based on the fact that the victim only identified Trump after the alleged rape, and that she has a history of drug use in her adult life following any trauma she could have suffered from said rape.

Meanwhile, I provided sources that included legal documents that were filed in the State of NY, and the affidavit provided was not submit by the victim; it was a witness who was confirmed to have worked for Epstein that corroborated her story.

Attached: MAGAtte 1530149069150.jpg (1242x1508, 177K)

Attached: duncecaps.jpg (480x306, 23K)

Attached: MAGAtte wisdom.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Any and all people who have committed crimes against children should go to prison. Can you agree to that, or do you only care when a Democrat commits a crime? If Bill Clinton or Donald trump raped children, they should go to prison. Are you willing to say the same thing?

Really, really stupid people.

Attached: trumpster illegal immigrant.jpg (1073x1613, 195K)

Attached: MAGAtte 5.jpg (624x926, 238K)

A 13 yead old girl is a "far left extremist"? You're really grasping at straws to protect you orange savior.

Lol

Attached: heinlein pig.jpg (617x334, 36K)

He literally posted visual evidence. Are you retarded or something?

Can't make this stuff up.

See

Trump on Bill Clinton
"he's a nice guy, got a lot of problems coming up with that Epstein private island"

only brainwashed sheep think Trump I should "heavily involved"

Op is a fgt

Watch them win with Andy Yang and UBi and Yea Forums is on our side this time

Attached: IMG_1252.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

think Trump IS***^

"You remind me of my daughter" said Dumpy to Katie Johnson.

Attached: trump incest.jpg (985x543, 76K)

I know. It was a rhetorical question. We all know the answer.

Attached: jabba.png (1353x786, 1.34M)

That was supposed to be a Bill Clinton image, not Trump, retard, hahah!

Seth Rich.

So basically, out of all OP's adolescent tantrum, we have several links in this thread proving Clinton & numerous high ranking Democrats are directly linked to Epstein via the "Lolita Express" flight logs. But not one tangible link proving Trump has any connection to the Epstein drama, except a withdrawn lawsuit from Trump's sole solitary accuser after she recanted & admitted under oath she lied. Not surprising.

Exactly. And OP's been samefagging the entire thread trying to damage control. The Dems current polling showing they're going to lose even more seats in 2020 have the last remaining far left extremist Democrat faithful panicking.

you just know trump pimped out ivanka to that epstein guy. thats how trump got his millions.

Attached: fire.webm (320x576, 846K)

dude, this article confirms NOTHING in the greentext. did you mean to post something else? otherwise, take your fucking meds.

Attached: 2partydiscourse.jpg (1060x983, 78K)

Amazing how angry Democrats got after evidence from the investigation shows that almost 30 top ranking current Congressional Democrats rode on Epstein's rape plane dozens of times, but they can't find anything linking Trump to the situation except for some druggie that withdrew her lawsuit & admitted she lied.

Bingo. Absolute truth.

Thanks for the link, user. Destroys OP's entire post.

Not surprising that even the Washington Post refuted the left's lies Good source.

Damn, that many Democrats are linked to Epstein & Bill Clinton, but Trump actually worked with prosecutors to help in Epstein 2009 conviction. Thanks for the link.

Attached: 2lct5v.jpg (889x500, 105K)

Kek I can’t wait for this. I can’t wait to see how all those alt right faggots justify that shit. 2020 Democrats take back the White House and drain the pedo swamp!

And she be like, fuck that’s a tiny dick are all white bois this small?

She gave up cos trumps nwo goons sent her death threats

Again...

Kek I can’t wait for this situation to destroy the Democrats. I can’t wait to see how all those far left faggots justify that shit. 2020 Trump keeps the White House and drain the Democrat pedo swamp!

A reminder that all that underage pussy looks like this now

Attached: 731A7626-7135-489A-8AF1-F680BF1AFCF1.jpg (640x480, 91K)

Hi OP, still upset you got blown the fuck out after several links destroyed your post? poor baby. Cry about it.

too bad like 20% of the answers are lies because liking trump is like frowned upon

Kek I can’t wait for all the White House daggots to justify that pedo swamp. 2020 alt right faggots take back the shit and drain the Democrats!

Satire is funy

Attached: E6CAA5CE-8DF4-40FC-BBFB-32C6F94EA637.jpg (763x809, 71K)

Attached: A78EC8D0-7548-4055-B7C7-09F30BDF873D.jpg (640x662, 83K)

i'm anti-illegal immigrants and pro-abortion

Oh hai shill how many shekels does pedo trump and his Jew army pay you for this shit

Read the article. Can anyone tell me where it doesn't confirm because it lists the same numbers and everything. Do people just like to lie this much? Jesus, this is why the left isn't respectable.

Attached: 5532119407.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Attached: 23DA2274-C831-419F-86A6-4F0581E037AC.jpg (3840x3310, 696K)

No one really cares what u think

That’s fake news

Trump wouldn’t hide the fact if he fucks kids. He’s alpha like that.

Attached: 1513581426926.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

Attached: 1561326196683.jpg (940x1024, 124K)

Shilling must be paying well hey u kike motherfuka

Attached: bitter clingers.jpg (1800x1279, 359K)

Attached: 1480537350615.jpg (1024x760, 277K)

KEK FUKING REKT

Attached: 1554414396423.jpg (600x823, 90K)

Attached: creepyunclejoe.gif (453x301, 1.33M)

Attached: 4FED23DD-6FAE-4D9E-8CF7-3DA2E1007605.jpg (600x450, 88K)

>durrr women consenting to sex & refusing to use birth control of their own free will iz forced birth...hurr

and these retarded faggots still don't get why democrats are plummeting in current polls & trump's on his way to a landslide victory in 2020?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING REKT

Don’t worry it won’t affect u, u gotta have sex to nut ina bitch

So the far left Democrats aren't even hiding your blatant Antisemitism now. Thanks for proving Bill Maher's point about the modern extremist left being no different than the alt-right.

Attached: 1563081213309.jpg (630x630, 72K)

i bet its less than 4 inches.
just look at that blur
its so tiny!

Attached: 14991820_1157675930936826_3654746092533200855_n.jpg (960x704, 95K)

kek'd way too hard

Bill Maher & even Rachel Maddow calling the Democrats out has been pretty funny. Anderson Cooper admitting the Democrats are fucked in 2020 has really shook the very few last remaining Democrat faithful.

Anderson cooper is part of the ruling elite u dumb fucks. Take a look at who his family is.

Eh, the Epstein-linked rape allegations against Trump don't seem very credible.

But we don't need any of that to know he's loathsome. The dumb shit he tweets on a daily basis should suffice.

kek

Aww, is the basement dwelling Antifa incel gonna cry? Did Mommy not let you sniff her shit stained undies again, lil 40 virgin?

kek!

lmfao

Kek u butthurt so bad the whole room stinks of shit

hahahaha! holy shit!

samefag

Brutal. hehehehhe

hahahahahahhaha...shit, that was savage

samefag criiiiiiiiiiinge

that was harsh. lol

Attached: bucket.jpg (430x245, 16K)

Dubs of truth. And pretty fuckin funny, too.

Attached: holy.gif (496x280, 1.81M)

HAHAHA! I'M YET ANOTHER NEW AND TOTALLY LEGIT DISTINCT PERSON WHO APPLAUDS THIS COMMENT!

Attached: gritty_GNAR.jpg (640x629, 51K)

Attached: savage af.png (600x658, 655K)

Fuck me that the cringiest sperg i’ve seen for months
Cope.

cough cough bill clinton

whoa lol

Attached: download.jpg (267x189, 8K)

>the cringe that is a trumptard

Don't be mean, user.

Attached: hahahahaha-14207128.png (500x522, 112K)

hue

Attached: lulz.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Dude this is pretty sad. You’re making us all look bad.

Dubs of pure savagery

Attached: fatality.jpg (355x355, 9K)

HAHAHAHAHA EVEN OTHER TRUMPTARDS THINK YOU’RE A FUCKEN TOOL

This thread is fucking gay.

Attached: 1513550727310.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

Nice dubs. Absolutely savage fuckin post. 10/10

Attached: dubs.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

He banned that pedo from his resort. I think he comes out of this looking better for it. Although the media will once again take a weak swing at him anyway, fail, and idiots like you will still cling to it anyway. (See: Russian collusion, tax returns, etc)

kek

Attached: check em.jpg (764x461, 61K)

nah I was to busy pounding your mom up the asshole, screaming OCASIO-CORTEZ as I came and then wiping my shit and blood stained dick on your bedroom curtains!

lmfao

Attached: yo.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

/thread

HAHAHAHAHA REKT AGAIN

Attached: download (1).jpg (233x217, 10K)

fuck man that’s brutal

damn u fucking rekt him

that's really cruel, user. Not even left wingers deserve being treated this brutally.

Attached: gd.jpg (512x512, 50K)

Ouch that one was a KO

Preaching to the fucking choir, this is Yea Forums fuckwad. we already support paedophilia and rape

Woah.... that’s going too far user, you are by far the funniest and the sexiest one here.

Is there some sort of sperg performance art happening in this thread? The samefagging is too over-the-top to not be intentionally obvious.

It’s some kind of sperg faggot mating ritual. They’re all off sucking each other’s dicks by now

Probably just a bot fighting with itslf

THAT WASN'T VERY PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT OF YOU YOU FILTHY NAZI FUCK.

The Trump cult has already publicly defended pedophilia (Roy Moore) and sexual assault (Trump, laws giving rapists more rights than rape victims). So this isn't a stretch at all, OP.

So u r a kike shill ufukenhook nosed pedo cuntshit

Hitler dubs checked. You fucking Nazi.

FUCK YOU, ANTISEMITE SCUM. FUCKING NAZI!

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\uzAtczX
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12Ehb!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12Txv!@

Didn't Trump walk into a changing room with teenage cheerleaders

THAT WAS CLINTON, YOU ANTISEMETIC PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT! QUIT BEING SUCH A FUCKING NAZI, YOU FUCKING NAZI!

please don’t get hysterical. Only faggots and wimmin get that disease. Plus trump fucked his daughter when she was like four, he also assraped baron so hard he have the kid autism.

Chelsea Clinton’s preggo with trumps baby.

Attached: 51763260-33A0-49A5-9458-87C5DA24D94E.jpg (225x198, 13K)

Homophobe.

Young girls don't get trafficked and turned out because of "threatening physical harm". They get addicted to the lifestyle, drugs and money. That source is fake, bad or officially coerced.

Ad hominem.

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING CALL ME, YOU ANTISEMETIC RACIST?

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12PCY!@

FUCK OFF, RAYCYST!

I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12hJF!@