So I just fucked this chick from work and she says she has fucked 5 dudes before me. That's a bit concerning...

So I just fucked this chick from work and she says she has fucked 5 dudes before me. That's a bit concerning. We made out, tounges because she forced it, and then fucked with one of those trojan thins. Let me tell you, it reeked. Now do you think she has any STDs, and if so, am I safe? I nutted inside. This is only my second girl I've fucked so I'm newish

Attached: doge-600.png (600x600, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PeeZRw52FxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She meant right before you, so you literally fucked her while she was full of 5 guys, and I don't mean burgers.

I'd get yourself checked out by a doctor if you're worried about it. there is nothing wrong with a stinky vagina i'm sure your fine

Go to a doc

Kek was gonna make that joke. But nah in general

And for a doctor, I have no idea since I'm 19 and live with parents. I dont wanna pay and also dont want them to know

Free clinics are everywhere.

I'll have to check my area, thanks

Look for planned parenthoods in your area. They'll help you get tested. As far as wearing the rubber, good job. I don't think the fact that it is a thin makes it a worse condom. if she's slept with 5 dudes, that really isn't shit. I'm 30 and I've slept with many girls who have a much bigger track record, and I've been fine, typically. The stank is most likely from hygiene, she probably just sweaty and shit because it's summer. I'd wait a week, and if it doesn't burn when you piss you might be okay.

I kinda left this out but we had made out a week before or so and I'm getting some sores on my mouth. I know its shitty but like I do have a girlfriend and I really dont want to pass anything to her. Could the sores just be from a new person and that's it?

Post a pic of her

Sores sounds like oral herpes. Did you have a fever?
You have to be careful not to kiss or touch the sores while they're healing because they are contagious.
Go get checked out.

I got nothin rn man.
And no fever, feel fine. Just hoping that it's just a normal break out since I got one on my nose and chin too

Whats her name i bet its something trashy

Post a pic of the sores

Hickory Dickory Dock
Some Bitch Was
Sucking My Cock,
The Clock Struck Two
I Shot My Goo
And I Left The Bitch
On The Next Block.
~Diceman

Taylor

Attached: 20190715_024106.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Joe Strummer - Love Kills
youtube.com/watch?v=PeeZRw52FxE

Congrats you got herpes

5? Pfft. That's nothing. Don't worry about it.

Jack and Jill went up the hill
Each with a buck and a quarter
Jill came down with two fifty. OH!

How many dudes have you fucked? It's an important part of the equation.

He's fucked at least five now lol

Thank you guys, didnt know this was a comedy thread now

>fucked with one of those trojan thins
>I nutted inside
Which is it?

Like had it on and nutted in, I mean I never use one on my gf because birth control so i dunno how they even work

Eh, more like spoiled retard, who is on their phone 24/7.

>not knowing how a condom works
You’re a fucking retard

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
oWRe