Fucking rip. This tripwhore was a fixture of our culture

Fucking rip. This tripwhore was a fixture of our culture

Attached: 1560400400141.jpg (750x996, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wktv.com/content/news/Woman-dead-man-rushed-to-hospital-after-alleged-domestic-call-in-Utica-512699261.html
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150628706878029824
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337)
twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337
youtube.com/watch?v=zFKqpdA8Ttk
youtube.com/watch?v=QgzCJ5aa9-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post her tits

haha, bitch

Who the fuck is that

you're mom

bianca

Some e-girl named Bianca got murdered by some beta orbiter (because he was jealous) so he killed her by slitting his throat. Takes pictures and shares it on Discord. She was 17-years-old. News broke out minutes ago. Should be on the news soon.

Attached: 1532016968088.jpg (500x415, 25K)

Let me just connect the dots for the newcomers.

wktv.com/content/news/Woman-dead-man-rushed-to-hospital-after-alleged-domestic-call-in-Utica-512699261.html

Also for extra fun

Attached: boop.jpg (720x743, 216K)

He was her boyfriend though.

Thanks.
By the way did any body ask you toby?I dont remember anyone asking so shut up

what a rotten way to die

Attached: c4a7697ea9cc48aeac0d0699c387006e.jpg (770x887, 43K)

minutes ago lmfao... i hate faggots that make themselves seem important.

i have used Yea Forums daily for 15 years

who is this roastie

much obliged user

Well it's true it happened fucking minutes ago fucking faggot retard.

"Hey I have an idea, Lets everybody go around and guess how she died"
No dead ass look at her neck like what would It take to do that?
I guess he started smashing her neck in then he started stabbing?

Attached: Michaelhasanidea.png (781x411, 332K)

Btw OP it happened like an hour ago

are you retarded the knife is right there

So is this a different murder than the one that happened and got posted yesterday that I missed out on?

are you ok? lmfao this shit happened SEVERAL hours ago what the fuck are you on about?

I'm talking about when the news hit you know what it doesn't even matter you being an autistic fuck about "minutes" ago is fucking retarded.

Isis?

wait there was a murder yesterday?

link source

Yeah, I think so. Some guy whose instagram was yesjuliet killed his girlfriend.

OP is a faggot

Fitting for a rotten girl

The only good incel is a dead incel.

thats this one retard

Got the vids or more pics?

The source is me being on Yea Forums like an hour ago you dumbass and seeing this picture getting posted

How am I retarded if I'm the only one who said his name and said that I missed out on it yesterday? Stop getting mad.

cream vs mini

She was not dating him at all. He was a beta orbiter.

"It happened an hour ago because I saw it an hour ago"
You're fucking retarded then.
It happened this morning. You would know that if you had two brain cells firing.

She looks hurt. Is she okay?

There are no pics other than her under a blanket and when she was alive, there are some of the killer, killing himself. There are no vids. Shes 17, she started Yea Forums at 12, she was into hard drugs, heroin, xan, oxy, ect. She was not an angel, she fucked multiple men before she hit 15, she fucked around with guys until she died, the beta that killed her didnt like that. And she has been on house arrest. Shes a cuck, and an ethot who shared public images of herself for cash by the age of 16

Attached: 1563156935667.png (419x559, 482K)

i think it happened 7/14. just to be clear. timezones and all.

THey dated ONLINE for a while, then he started being just an incel orbiter again

She was a whore

Attached: 20190715_003735.jpg (631x1121, 307K)

She need some milk

Are you talking about Ciara?

And she died because she was a whore

Attached: 20190715_003753.jpg (618x1099, 336K)

Not a reason to be murdered brutally cuck

do you think this was self-defense?

im seeing in a lot of places that he was unsuccessful in an heroing. I really hope he didnt. Just looking at his insta pics makes me really want him to be raped in prison for the rest of time.

I wouldn't even consider it a "date" since she used men and only dated for what.. a little bit playing video games with this loser??

where'd the video. I read that there's video.

Attached: 1563170426082.jpg (615x1065, 248K)

they literally didn't date online at all. stop spreading that dumb shit

Kill yourself

no video. jesus.

Who...? What....?

she was lying about her age, or?

soooo much edge here. I need to be this cool one day.

We are all wondering how can we be so edgy like you betamaster

Attached: 1385427344988.jpg (262x193, 8K)

is that legit? haven't seen that one yet

Attached: 7AEDDA2D-25E6-4F02-987A-219570C2F362.jpg (590x941, 215K)

how do you know?? dumbass

Attached: ED10495A-BD80-4B0D-8F74-11A8A8442F29.jpg (529x598, 44K)

>killing someone because they cheated on you
>failing to kill yourself
>Put it on Snapchat
It's impressive how pathetic these beta males are becoming.

They fucked for a bit and when confronted she had said she fucked with so many guys she xouldnt even remember his name and had to go back to when they first started talking to find it, and then she said she was going to ghost him but she felt bad and he was crazy

I'm in physical pain trying to read this.

oooooweee mama

Sounds like you're the retard.

Going for the trifecta

i hate sharing ian miles cuck but from what he's gathered, seems like she was headed to some sort of festival to meet with a guy she was talking to, and the guy offered to give her a ride. pic from her friend on reddit attached.

they literally never dated and didn't fuck.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150628706878029824

Attached: D_fJaoRU0AAlF76.jpg (857x188, 37K)

pretty decent cut to make on yourself. She really broke his heart.

Allegedly he survived and is stable? I went to his insta to see what went down. No pics of him or the murder on his main photos, but there are still vague bits and pieces in the tagged photos + vids.

>live society

Attached: 1563160912136.png (750x996, 1.45M)

I thought this was spam till i opened it it, if this is same murder than this is literally the office and the Scranton strangler utica is in close af to the office

HI, murderer

what a fucking baby, if you're gonna do it yourself you go up the arms and across the jugular, not some piddly little nick in your neck. or, better yet just grab your shotgun. easy peasy, and still makes the big mess you're looking for with less chance of failure.

It’s an office joke retard

>17 year old girl is decapitated
>"lul this is like le office amirite hahaha toby jim pam"

So if I am to understand correctly. This whore cheated on her boyfriend. She was going to ghost him big time and he killed her for it and them himself, yeah? Meh... serves her right. Whores think they can get away with it, dude is a hero if you ask me. Sucks that he offed himself, but really he would have had life in prison anyway. Good riddance to a slut.

Theres literally screenies that the killer sent to discord of their dms on snapchat, insta, and disc proving that she said he was a plan b and she was done with fucking him

>the truth is edgy now

Attached: E37F69B3-8F6D-4A81-A6B5-195F9CFFC899.jpg (209x204, 10K)

>a random weeb on Reddit said it so it must be true

yeah news says he did not successfully an hero
he failed at failing

Might be nerve gas, can't tell.
Any confirmation?

>News broke out minutes ago
rise and shine faggot, how was your sunday? there's been a continous stream of threads with this same lame as topic for the last like 24 hours. this is old as fuck news at this point.

Attached: 1419216466481.gif (330x250, 1.9M)

where do you think you are?

Fucking failure through & through. He had to go back & to the left

Everyone join this temporary discord to discuss the situation. Yea Forums is monitored

/Gxrqhsg

Woah there bud we get it, you’ve never been kissed

imagine being this edgy and completely wrong all at the same time lmfao. id call this bait but i know youre just retarded.

She was also a tumblr drama whore. Proof pics at the bottom.

I talked to her for a bit in the past as well. She's a massive cunt tbh there's no loss kek

momholyfuckk on tumblr
/post/139732799894/stop-supporting-cherie-now-at-glowkidcore

Attached: 1563172234940.jpg (720x1280, 144K)

"i'm a beta cuck and i think it's ok she was murdered"

FTFY

this guy gets it

Its too much of a coincidence,
almost like the government is trying to distract us for something...

Attached: the-office-vampire_l.jpg (400x241, 29K)

I'm all for incels killing themselves but atleast take some pride in your death and get it right.

doing drugs isn't a reason to get murdered degen

he lived, and he's in jail

Lots of us feel the same way about you bud

Thats one of the screenies i was referring to

looks like a real pain in the neck

GAY NEWS

the murderer wasn't 4chantard so it's boring
he also made no bread on Yea Forums cos above ^

He will kill himself. After inmates get the info on him they will rape him repeatedly. I can see him hanging himself.

That’s what happens to cheating whores, welcome to the real world.

oh shit maybe he was MS-13

For all you fucking retard underageb& discord kiddies, this is how we see you

i know it's Yea Forums and you have to be edgy but damn dude, no 17 year old deserves to be decapitated because she posted edgy content and said mean shit

also your tumblr references dont work, posts are all down

there's no way he's in jail if this is him

he's in custody in a hospital.

yes well one of us have been looking into things and one of us just learned about it at the top of this thread. think ill trust myself for now

kek

Wow you guys are terrible. I didn't believe this was the worst place on the internet, but it clearly is. Show some fucking empathy you pieces of shit! Do you get off on being fucking assholes?

People get murdered for getting involved with drugs all the time. It’s literally a reason.

if she breathe she a thot

>literally proof in this thread that the girl posts on4 chan and lies

>"hur the fucking MURDERER said it so it must be true dumb e-thot"

cmon bruv

Anyone got more photos of the corpse

for all the npcs

and bot

8/8 =0

imagine an apple and eat it
what color is it

wake up

everyone of you
its time

Bait

???

how to cheat on someone that isnt your boyfriend? also i dont think thats what happens to cheating whores legally or morally. youre just a shitposting edgy 15 year old. it shouldve been you.

>ha ha guys I’m a virgin
>girls that don’t have sex with me deserve to die

u kno

Attached: STo5hUK.png (625x626, 76K)

they empathize with incels

Everyone join this temporary discord to discuss the situation. Yea Forums is monitored

/Gxrqhsg

Google edgecult cherie callout and you'll see the posts

>completely unfounded assumptions
Good to know I’m arguing with a child

she looks pretty skagged out for 17

Does anyone have the police reports?

Attached: 1561668187376.jpg (650x408, 53K)

normie alert

Nudes or gtfo

are you fucking retarded

Am i insane if i srysly want to torture and murder this fucking guy

When did Yea Forums turn into the normie area of Yea Forums? There's actually reasonable people in this thread insulting the edgy incels, while other boards are just full of people mocking the dead girl
I haven't been to Yea Forums in awhile but didn't expect this massive change. Wtf?

>After inmates get the info on him
You're a fucking idiot you know how many people are in jail for killing their partner? It's kids they will kill you for not someone killing their lover lmfao no one knows this bitch and no one cares its just funny a whore got what she deserved.

He was her boyfriend

no but i have ur mom's pussy

How does it feel to get baited

gotcha. i see it. i'm sure she wasn't a great person at all in terms of being a fuckin edgy dumb teenager, but hardly reason to meme about it being good that she's dead, or died in such a horrific way

>When did Yea Forums turn into the normie area of Yea Forums? There's actually reasonable people in this thread insulting the edgy incels, while other boards are just full of people mocking the dead girl

I just assume they're trolls pretending to be disgusted normies

Yes, of course we do. What could’ve possibly given you the impression that we don’t?

Attached: 390ABEFC-CCC1-46BB-8507-5A3B6E3750A5.gif (322x300, 576K)

no he wasnt tard

By looking at her IG you can tell she was an average e-whore, nothing of value was lost

some info floating around Yea Forums/twitter/reddit and apparently from the people in the discord when it happened.

Attached: D_fvUnVX4AE-eH5.jpg (720x893, 177K)

>So if I am to understand correctly

implies recent knowledge, dare i say lack of knowledge. kill yourself

Shes 17

She was killed by her boyfriend

Attached: F0D6F8D4-24BD-4127-B436-3F7834F4A434.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

people still trying to figure out what's happening, and the guy is clearly a cuck beta orbiter so its easier to mock him

>expecting anything more from Yea Forums
Spotted the newfag

>It's kids they will kill you for
Is this myth actually true? It's been used forever, is there proof of it?

Nice bait there.

Not a bait Probably the first time he comes here. When people ask where are pics and vids, you see under the comments, some direct them here, on Yea Forums

Attached: 20190601_211000.jpg (1275x720, 259K)

The chick was underage, once it gets around the the guy is a child killer that's the end of the road. They will also learn that he was some pathetic depressed faggot. He is raw meat for the picking if they throw him in GP.

Some dumb whore was killed for being a dumb whore. Nothing of value was lost. The killer is a hero. I mean really, this bitch would have spread disease. Now she can't.

Attached: shrug.gif (350x310, 1.92M)

can i get the story? im lost lmao

There is proof of it everywhere you go ask anyone who has ever been to jail and ask who gets fucked up the most, it's kiddy diddlers.

Irl nothing happens. Its just memes because dipshits online really love stroking their epeens and pretending they know shit they dont
t. been to prison

HE WASNT HER BOYFRIEND YA FUCKIN DOPE

"boyfriend" lots of anons believe that he was less a boyfriend and more an incel oribiter

You must be lost kid

Attached: 715G+ZkbYFL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 30K)

I never said that, you dumb hick. You’re trying to argue with the wrong person while calling them dumb TOP KEK

Newfag

I was talkin to the guy actin like her mom faggot

incel bait lmao

THE GIRL IN OP IS A BRAZILLIAN GIRL THAT WAS ALREADY POSTED ON /gif/ GORE THREADS.

THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS A SUICIDE BAITING MENTALLY ILL E-GIRL DISCORD AND Yea Forums USER

SHE GETS OFF ON PRETENDING TO BE DEAD ON RAPE ROLEPLAY S ETC

Attached: tumblr_inline_o1izggTZW11rvr8fd_400.png (314x560, 101K)

wtf dude why are big knives like that legal?
they're literally made for killing people
smh so stupid

What a premium faggot!

Bait

BUT WHO WAS CAMERA

More than likely will get raped wont get beat or fucked with for killing her she was 17 almost an adult I'm talking about kids you dumb fuck like 0-13 no one cares about some whore who fucked guys behind his back and then talked shit about doing it. She brought this on herself shouldn't be a piece of shit to people if you're not ready for the return.

then why the fuck even reply? if no one was talking to you in the first place? jesus fuck youre dense

10/10 post

Jesus faggot. They literally direct people on Yea Forums, to see the pictures.
Are some of the posts here baiting? Yes, but there will be a few new ones that come here

some incel orbiter/boyfriend (disputed) killed a 17 year old chick
this chick was into other guys and was not interested
incel/orbiter/cuck/boyfriend slits her throat

Government here. Welp. It was fun while it lasted fellas. Time to call it. Been logging IP’s from day one. Agents are on the way. Big warehouses out in Montana waiting for you incels to be detained. Look at it this way, the rigorous work detail you will be forced to do and no fapping may actually turn you into men.

theres no proof of this being that Brazillian girl

I’m not sure if you’ve seen the neck wound in the picture, a bit more than makeup, maybe a bandaid will fix it

they were contained to /r9k/ and /pol/

Bro big knives aren’t for killing people

Didn't kill her. Not a reason to hack into my house or rob me. Get your own life faggot.

Show us proof please.

beta orbiter befriends semi-famous e-girl
they play games together sometimes
he falls in love, starts mass texting/stalking here (proof here: twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337)
she tells him off multiple times
he snaps, drives off to find her, murders her

Weak

Attached: wack.jpg (259x194, 5K)

dont reply to bait.

2016*

>her
it was a trap

Literally have no problem squeezing 4 fucking bullets fast into any officers head that think hes taking me into custody, so the rest better be pretty fucking quick

Fuckin BARS bro

How did I get so broken? Everyone is horrified and I'm sitting here laughing at you retards insult each other. I just witnessed a picture of a dead teenage girl with her throat slit and had no reaction.
What the fuck. Where the fuck did I go so wrong

Been waiting for this reply

Shush, the other half of b might jump into this thread

are you sick niggers really laughing to this?

You have no connection to this girl chill the fuck out existential crisis

Man, it's been so long since I saw any of these stories, I actually almost felt sad seeing this.

Shut up nigger

Can you atleast acknowledge this is an office meme and Is the Scranton strangler please, Utica was the other paper office

Disconnection from reality and desensitization to death on your screen.

Once you lose your parents, nothing matters, you can laugh at anything.

You will forget about this next week same with everyone else here

get a load of this edgy faggot. You won't do shit you'd be shitting yourself and saying yes sir to everything the cops say.

Yes hahahahahahahahaha

>I'm a pussy and all I do is talk shit online
That's about what I got out of that statement.

wow epic cool no emotion
big edgy guy comin through boys

8/8=1
American nigger

Whats this picture?

damn dude youre really hard and cool and deep.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Who wants to see extreme close up shots of my asshole?

>Literal screenshots the girl had admitting she fucked him and forgot his name.

This will be an easy case. You may appreciate being pulled out your moms basement and into a new perspective. Yeah, you’ll cry for a few days, then you will acclimate to your new purpose.

no it doesnt you dont know what i mean
8/8=00

People eating all kinds of bait tonight

rise up!

but when the screen disappears boy pisses himself when passing a group of 3 niggers

Ya is this legit

HAHAHHA GUUS

LOOK AT THIS DUDE HE I S SO COOL
HE PROBABLY LOOKS LIKE SASUKE XD LMAO SO COOL

Attached: 2248693110_a6ae30250e_z.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Kek(1000)

your mom

Me. I'm always up for more assets for shooping.

Desensitization. No feelings. Jew media.

Right, I forgot how good you know me

Attached: marines-727x485.jpg (727x485, 30K)

Exactly

there's literal screens of him mass texting her about how they should be together if she would just give him a chance. they didnt date lmao

twitter.com/stillgray/status/1150655649413390337

>Literal no proof it was the killer those texts were sent to
How does it feel to have autism?

Like you, newfag. Kys.

What type of crackhead shit you on?

So I’m guessing this will make national news and 4chins will get positive coverage? Great

let me tell you seomthing guys

bianca would call me when he was at this dudes house and scared after they fucked or when she was having amood swing and wante to go home

Don’t resist son.

shit b8 m8

Yeah damn, fucking incels

YOU WILL BE CONTAINED

Did somebody call you a faggot or are you just crying because you’re an incel?

ME PLEASE

Dude will probably become a nigs gf in prison.

Attached: 2760910788.jpg (1016x1476, 82K)

Post link

Rofl who gave this 11 year old faggot a fucking computer holy shit

I can not begin to conceptualize this post

he will kill himself soon. I hope he gets raped at least once before hand though.

“Trump orders FBI to shut down incel website.”

Something like that 100%

>and then everyone clapped

ya

“Mass suicides reported.”

you wouldn't wrote this if you didn't care...

it's just an idea a lot of us find attractive in creative an passionate ways. the idea of being something more of what we can say are with reasonable arguments.
be totally right about the stuff you guess or live a fantasy... probably at the end it doesn't even matter

If he survives and it gets to court, this site will be mentioned. Then...

You know thats bot spam right?

??????????
profit? idk, what do you want me to say?

says the one who clearly has never slit his own fucking throat before, shame on everyone here for making light of this situation. He's a piece of shit for killing an innocent girl, she didn't fucking 'deserve' it no matter how much of a 'whore' she was.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFKqpdA8Ttk

here you are my lazy Yea Forumsrother

Who gives a fuck? This your first fucking summer here or something?

Incels need to chill the fuck out. Go do what you're best at, eating.

It just keeps getting more and more pathetic. Not surprised someone like him would do this.

NO MORE Yea Forums IDIOT

U can still get shanked in prison tho.

Wouldn’t it be great if something like this happened

??????????????????????????????????? lmfao. god youre dumb. or baiting. both are autistic though.

She deserved everything she got - the post.

Attached: 1548516256795.jpg (500x398, 26K)

oh dont be sad, plenty of unused Yea Forumschans to shit up

kekk

yeah, it's sad how much of a loser dude seemed to be

>fixture
Been here since 05 and I've never even seen this chick posted once before the threads today. She's a literal who.

Attached: 18295190893.jpg (800x900, 77K)

kek she dun goofed

incel

i think the word op mightve been looking for is "product" rather than fixture.

She may have been a massive whore, but no one deserves to die so young. RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgzCJ5aa9-U

Pathetic white beta male

Technically every event in the history of man happened minutes ago.

Attached: 1546657263323.gif (148x262, 1.94M)

Stfu autismo

Indeed. It’s not so hard to understand

You are misogynist

Or that brutally. Except if it was someone that made real disgusting shit. Like the beta white incel that couldn’t even kill himself

what? that only makes sense if you're too high/dumb to think anything through.

Not working

e girl down
hoes mad

Attached: bige.jpg (1920x1440, 1.57M)

>dude survives
>goes to trial
>Yea Forums is mentioned
>”What is this site?”
>”An innocent girl was killed!”
>”It fuels these degenerates rage.”
>protests
>but first amendment
>”What kind of income does it generate?”
>Haaaaaa
>off switch
>sad betas

So the cuck killed her because he was a jealous little rascal, huh? Fuck man, she's like a 6/10. Don't those long-haired scene kiddies usually do better than that? Hard to believe he went apeshit for no reason other than being made a cuckold.

This. She might have turned into a porn actress or something. What a waste.

Who is this...four chan??

Bump

2019 bro

At least we know what we’re jerking it to later

Based and truthpilled

There is truth to your words.

A literal who?

Hey, im no misogynist. A whores a whore, would've said the same if a dude fucked around.

Truer words have never been spoken

>lots of

You mean the resetera faggot that is trying to spam lies?

Fucking pathetic. Glad he survived, hope he likes bbc

a whore, male or female, is still a person

how fucking coincidental

Attached: B826700F-B5D0-4802-822D-29EE05353776.jpg (640x1138, 135K)

hahaah

this is all you need to know

>slits neck
>police save him
>death penalty

>That whore had lots of sex with guys.
>She deserves to have her throat slit.
>Of course I believe sex is a basic fundamental human right.
>The government should issue gfs for everyone!
Incel logic.

Am I the only one here who values whores more than normal females? At least a whore gives us something.

You're just an edgy faggot, reminds me of this 16 year old emo girl

Incel

>normal female
kek user. what kind of creature is that

this. They're generally segregated for their own safety.

bruh

Lmao. What a fucking retard.

Someone who doesn't have sex with me willingly.

you guys are fucking crazy

Attached: Ds0X50MXgAIkRLe.jpg (1024x1004, 89K)

I wonder if he had sex with the body.

?

This pic is gonna become one of those: "Her name was [German name]. She was a young girl from [German city] who got raped and killed by a gang immigrants and the German police are doing nothing about it." that boomers love to share online.

Attached: 1518288065446.png (654x702, 415K)

I know this is off topic but how does one sprint in csgo??? Am I not supposed to press shift to run? But instead this button makes me slower. Is this a bug or am I missing out on something
Pls no troll replies I've asked other players how they run faster than me and they always reply with bullshit

Yea Forums was literally always the normalfag sinkhole, 90% of the people who come here don't even realize the other boards exist and it has always been that way.

How many times can you say the same thing? We get it, youre a girl. Fuck off already

Nade hax

>incel
He literally fucked her you moron

damn

show sympathy for person you have never met and everybody is saying was a horrible human scum? no sympathy. this is a daily thing in this world and nothing out of ordinary

Ah so you can't be an incel if you've had sex. Thanks for the enlightement, fucking retard.

They said he did

Stop overusing "normalfag". A place being overrun by undesirables does not make it a "normalfag sinkhole"

Words are important, learn how to use them.

Dude was a retarded beta orbiter but the girl seems like a major bitch and a disgusting whore. It's sad but it couldn't have happened to a worse person. Anyway I hope the fag who did it gets raped/gored in prison.

this thread is so fucking painful id rather be a decapitated e-whore than have to read this shit with my own two eyes

Attached: 5E71DBEE-D4CB-4FD5-A341-8205A6DFE332.png (360x361, 25K)

Things like this is why I don't like anything anymore

>She was killed by her own ego
Fixed that for you.

Probably unreadable shit but I tried.

Attached: SocMorn.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Fuck off with your reddit spacing, normalfag. The place isn't overrun with 'undesirables', it's overrun with teenage newfags who wouldn't know /d/ from /i/.

Sure but don't call them normalfags. Widen your vocabulary :^)

What a fucking waste of unswallowed sperm.

Story? What happend to her

who?

oh because that's how it worked with the last murders lmao.
Gtfo newfag. e-thot got what was coming to her lmao.

Hopefully in the upcoming days we can buy her bloody bathwater

Attached: 1563143787912.png (750x996, 634K)

new thread when

Based

how do you know its her lmao i knew her yrs ago during tumblr days

If she faked her death we should all kill her in response

Attached: 3B1C849B-A4C5-44C9-AD70-1D904041490C.jpg (677x678, 180K)

XD so edgy

imma save this shit and complain online. Shitstorm abrew

cry more snowflake ;)

Not killing yourself is a good thing, u pussy-ass quiter

I get off on shitting into your moms mouth