Can someone recommend what cannabis I should get next?

Can someone recommend what cannabis I should get next?

Was gonna' get some Jack Herer but I can only get that in 1OZ so I've been on Super Silver Haze instead.

As good as Super Silver Haze has been I'm kinda' thinking I should go for something else. Thoughts?

Attached: 750.jpg (750x500, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stfu, all the names are to show who the retards are, just get weed based on preferences of thc, CBS, indica, sativa, and hybrid. I can grow weed in my back yard and call it whatever the fuck I want, no one would say shit.

Cbd*

yeah basically what he said
Only tards buy weed based off of name
if you live anywhere with legal weed they try and act all crazy and have you smell stuff and tell you names and what they do. DONT FALL FOR THE SCAM
All high quality weed is the same

Gorilla glue of you wanna couch lock.

Durban Poison if you wanna be creative.

Just focus on indica or sativa based on what you like, and the THC content. Stick to the science bruv

Dont listen to this faggot
he doesn't know shit
ask anyone who has smoked for more then a year who inst a faggot there tell you it's all the same shit. Seriously High grade weed is High grade weed period

Whats it like being this retarded?

chances are any name you get is fake
and honestly it doesn't matter what kind of weed it is it's gonna get you high regardless as long as it's quality

Get grand daddy purps/mendo/hyper blue/jagermeister

Are you near Vancouver? Or are the names of these strains the same everywhere?

guy probably works at a dispensary fell for all the propaganda

Strains are named based on the crosses of the plants each one has different effects, they’re named to keep track of that desired effect and lineage strains aren’t bullshit and all weed has different effects sincerely a nigga thats smoked more pot than you

oh wow thanks for the knowledge grand wizard of gigglebush
everyone knows this, what most don't apparently know is that most weed you buy (yes even in dispensaries) is going to have a false name attached to it to make you think it's good
if it's good weed it's good weed but unless you have a good connect then you're likely buying something today different than what was advertised

FUCK YOU NIGGERS ARE STUPID Yeah
maybe if its your first time smoking a sativa will hit you different then a indica BUT if you smoke as much weed as people who habitually smoke cigarettes it all becomes the same. If you look at All high grade strains Sativa or Indica there THC CBD etc etc will all be close to one another and the few that have Very high amounts of specific things it's still not enough different to effect a long time smoker

I bet this FAGGOT who claims to smoke tons still gets high from weed

Attached: bbc.jpg (599x450, 25K)

I recently bought an OZ of Black Diamond

Give that a try, its a good inidica

basically this
bunk weed will definitely be less pleasant to me but good weed basically always gives me the same effect now, doesn't matter the strain

Basically this. Not the strain but how its grown.

Thats not true at all... are any of who experienced in horticulture at all?

Strains do matter, they have genetics. Are you seriously going to claim that genetics arnt important? You just sound like an anti weed retard

LOL dont smoke mids youll end up like this guy slow and gay

I fucking see the strain KYLO REN
you know from the new fucking starwars.
HMMMMM did they make a new strain or just renaming shit to sell. Also they all come from medical dispensary

No it doesn’t retard u hit low grade and think you know everything retarded faggot

nope good dispensaries sell good shit

Ok retard you still aren’t making a point anything can be named anything but the known medical strains will always be known by a true smoke daddy

yes but most dispensaries are not good. dude I live in California and have been smoking heavy for 10 years, there is only one shop in town I trust when they claim certain strains. a lot of yall smoking pesticide ridden poison

These morons have no clue. Seriously, I get BC Bud. Strains matter when youre buying top shelf.

just smoke Green crack or silver haze

I literally get access to the highest grand weed/wax's/Oil's even the faggot Cannibals Cup people say the shit is the best and at that point it all becomes the same shit

dont worry kids would be sleeping at this hour

lemon/tangerine/sour/diesel/kush

THERE ALL MADE UP YOU STUPID FUCK

guys im beaner i got the best weed ever

if u want to get good weed at lower Price just ask me

sure but most of these kids don't know where to get top shelf

I thought so at first myself. But damn, one gram of somethin is so different than any gram of something else. But yeah, sativa/indica is a good start

They are made up by the person who grew the original strain you dook nose shit brain

here in mexico u can get 1 pound at 300 dll

Youre so fucking wrong it hurts. Listen retard, I live in BC and I go to these events. BC, for one is one of the best places to get fuckin FIRE weed.

Every strain has different terpenes and terpenes counts. These are responsible for the taste.

Strains also have a THC and CBD ratio. These are usually always different.

The only time I could see it not mattering on the strain. Is when you dab diamonds/terp sauce because thats high 98% of THC

Exactly any real nigga knows

do u ever try thc cristal??

cant say I've been led astray TOO far

The only nigga in this thread making sense right now

lmfao no sauce is 98% thc dawg, 2% terpenes in an extract would be garbage
perhaps you're referring to distillate aka refined doodoo

weed or ls??'

Yeah cause he’s full of shit

I got mine from a negro. So it is really good.

TRASH
BC use to have good weed there behind the times now
TRASH

anyone saying nigga on Yea Forums is confirmed underage

Haha i do too shits got a name and its fucking great always

Project some more i’m right you’re wrong.

Completely subjective. What a retard speaking on nothing

Dunning-Krueger, you know so little you think you know it all.

Attached: EECD6817-336C-4864-9117-45C978E40C47.jpg (3264x2448, 1.62M)

lol nah the man you quoted is wrong 100%
terpenes and other cannabinoids contribute to what is known as the entourage effect, which is why you may feel different using different strains
it would absolutely matter in extracts if it is extracted correctly, but if you're getting 98% thc concentrate it is guaranteed distillate and terpenes are being added to it
and at the end of the day when you've wasted plenty of your life smoking weed you'll realize the strain doesn't matter as much as the quality does
but I've just been smoking in california for 10 years what do I know

i make my own weed Oil LOL
have fun getting ripped off buying shit tons of flavor additives and terpenes

dude you have no idea how many people have admitted to me they just make up names to sell shit. granted some of it was good but I've learned to not trust most people's strain names

Yeah literally nothing, you are speaking with people who have been growing for decades here.

Whatever bud just cause you buy custy shit from the store doesn’t mean ur smoking good u never hit some real dope from my private stash

I smell my weed but i smoke anything that doesnt smell off (mildew/moldy smell). Biggest thing id say is humidity. I put whatever strain in a jar with a boveda pack and its way better in a few days and only gets better with time

thats entirely anecdotal, just because you deal with trash doesnt mean its like that for everybody.

Hahaha for real this nigga smoke dirt dont know shit smokin for ten years but dont know shit must be hittin that mid pak

Yeah, you think a heroin addict is an expert on the science behind heroin and has global/universal knowledge about it? dont be a cunt.

>been smoking in california for 10 years what do I know
California has had the best weed for probably the past 10-20 years.....WHY???? b/c fucking science. California has been pumping so much more money into weed and weed products no one can compete. $$$$$$$$ always wins

Y’all are talking about different strains and shit, I’m happy if my weed is not fucking stretched with sugar

Heroin addicts and pot heads two different things my guy one can function while the other one is either homeless or in serious withdraws

that's fine but after smoking heavy daily for years and even cutting my tolerance down now it's just a matter of boof vs dank
lol dawg I've had weed from many sources
I trust the shop I use after trying many different shops/dealers. and yeah I get custied but I barely smoke now so I dont mind the premium for some organic fire
I don't deal with trash now that's my point lol, I used to deal with people who'd get a zip and call it "diamond kush" just to make it sell, I've been around the block with this shit

Do you even know what anecdotal means? Also I didnt mean your bud was trash, I meant the people you deal with, they are trash.

Some fire baby i think the blsck dude called this one tangie or gg

Attached: 9BA9E091-0E71-4624-AA7A-1275E3F6A356.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

on the real you'd die off a chopper of some of the shit I get
cali is king baybeeeee
even my homies in oregon and colorado never have anything near the quality I get

They are, but the assumption that you gain some insight in to a substance by using it is idiotic.

that's a false misconception there are actually tons of heroin addicts who hold high lvl jobs etc etc. just about every drug there is there is someone fully functioning on it at there high paying job

your a retard. there is no such thing as sativa and indica anymore, basically all strains are hybrids and do the same damn thing

yes I know anecdotal essentially means subjective evidence but listen player I get some dumbass fire organic weed
I only deal with one shop I've been hitting for about 5 years and they're far from trash but okey

get weed
is best cannabis EU

Attached: 1424944734042.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Thats entirely false, land races are still the basis of any stable line of genes.

untrue

Haha ok funny guy

Whatever man the good shit is cherished like a secret trust me that shit public its aite but the real shit never hits the stores

Yet.. You feel you cant trust them with what they tell you? I know everything about the dope I grow, its basic fucking knowledge, but your guys cant handle that and yet they are somehow the golden standard.. fuck off.

Amnesia haze if you want to forget something you was thinking about 5 seconds ago

Only Cali people understand when you say all High grade weed is the same b/c only in Cali do you get bomb ass top shelf weed all day everyday and it aint no thing

All you mfs fooled with this shop weed i do know it can be good but i had bags from colorado and that shit was dookie ookie ion like a bag unless that shit taste good and has a good ass high i.e GDP shit is the bomb

it is the prophecy my friend
oh I don't doubt that at all dude but considering I smoke a couple times a week now and don't like socializing I'm happy with the shit I get. but real shit I've bought from growers and had first choice on nugs so I know how it goes

I can vouch this shitll have u forgettenn everything i knew i had it cus that was literally the effect hahaha

Fs fs glad we came to an understanding

I never said that, I was referring to previous sources. these dudes are the real deal and all strains check out. they got it all and it's all legit, even got some ice wax and live rosin if you're ballin
yep basically. I trust my source because it's consistently the best weed I've ever had time and time again. theres plenty of bunk but once you find the honeypot you gotta dig in

Yeah dude. Smoked it for a whole month now im fucked lmao

:) bro I pay $40-45 an eighth but it's always worth it to me knowing I got some good genetics grown organically. not trying to shit on anyone itt but the weed game is fucked right now, so much poison going around

Big facts my plug will never sell turd bud unlese its for cheap always time n time again fire medical strains

indica and induce a manic depressive episode

btw weed stays in your balls for up to a year and 1/2 with anibotic restiant bateria becoming more prevalant might be good to not smoke.

sauce "The study, published in the journal Epigenetics, was led by Dr Susan Murphy at Duke University." dailymail.co.uk "dailymail . co . uk/health/article-6512173/Scientists-discover-cannabis-alters-DNA-sperm html

Newfags trying to get in on the grow game it’s fucked up wish i would of known while i’d smoke any bud that was handed to me i definitely chiefed pgr at some point also that in regards too cartridges too . sad shit

It's all polyhybrid garbage
No one breeds with landrace since the 80s
Name one...

Taste, potency, smell, cbd levels, terpenes all vary depending on the genetics and how they were grown. There are definitely differences. It's similar to wine tasting. If you smoke or dab regularly, you can usually figure out what is what without being told.

oh no doubt dude I remember smoking straight brick once and before concentrates were big I'd dab my homie's (dealer as well) shatter we would extract at his house and purge in his oven lmfao
guessing that's the reason my friend's lung collapsed

If you get yours from a reputable grower or dispensary, you are getting exactly what you are being told. You can tell the differences if you smoke or dab regularly. Of course if you're just relying on a friend who gets it from a dude he knows and you don't live in a legal state, or you're a kid, you have know way of telling and are mostly correct in that if you're in that situation, just be glad that you're getting decent weed.

grower yes likely you are being told the truth but dispensary absolutely not
there are plenty that have no problem lying and selling dirty shit
I don't see much of a difference with any strain just quality at this point, sure you can discern physical characteristics but I don't notice a difference in the high anymore

This is incorrect. As someone who has worked on the production side of the industry, everything is carefully labeled and tested. You are getting exactly what the dispensary says you are getting. These aren't dumb fuck hillbillies growing weed in the woods, this is gown by experts in horticulture with degrees.

lmao not in California buddy
please explain the weed being sold that, when tested, fails tests for pesticides and the like

Every dispensary I have been associated with grows their own, which is quality assured by employees with degrees, produced by employees with degrees and created by employees with degrees. Every single batch is tested and carefully accounted for. Inventory is impeccable. These aren't mom and pop retail shops, they are run by very serious nation wide businesses that would immediately fire any employee that misrepresented their inventory. This is science, done by professionals, not your average middle school dope dealer.

I can't speak for California. My state is medical only and is very strict.

sounds like a bunch of people who have never been down to get in the game when it was illegal just trying to make money
I'll pass
I guarantee I get better weed from the paisas that have been growing weed for 20 years and selling it illegally most of that time

lol well California sucks unless you have a good plug
so much garbage weed going around in every form

>10 years
Hahahaha
I have roaches older than that
>be me
>be old
>smoke for a very long time
>watch weed go from 0 to hero
>see all these kids arguing over weed
>smoke another and laugh at you faggots

nice

Attached: 1498564094455s.jpg (235x250, 8K)

Arjan's strawberry haze

cat piss is wicked. gets me toasted af

Yea catpiss is great

O V E R Join this discord to hear it live without delay discord.com\uzAtczX
Go to the twitch: LalaShooter89
I will try a hit on this stupid fucking mall, this niggers !!!@12hBo!@
Record the stream please so it wont go forever