A few of these as defense and nobody is getting into area 51

A few of these as defense and nobody is getting into area 51

Attached: images(6).jpg (245x206, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Urnman is enough

Attached: original-7682-1446218414-19_compress82.jpg (800x1065, 113K)

couldn't have used something easier to read?

Not OP but here you go curious user:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawks
A raid on the compound of Osama bin Laden in May 2011 utilized what appeared to be two Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawks, heavily modified for quieter operations and employing stealth technology to be less visible to radar.

It was in Area 51, oooo spooky.

Attached: 1558738578602.jpg (640x398, 36K)

if one of them crashed and exploded. why was it so hard for the Pakistani and Russians not reverse engineer it for secret tech yet?

reverse engineering is a meme, its almost never successful

this shit is just a microwave oven.... Sounds bad for your health, and you could protect yourself from it

Ahhh, that explains why Germany won the second world war

>a few of these
Nigger, you would need over a hundred of these to stop 800,000+ people flooding into an area.

That's right. An ordinary piece of sheet metal will reflect the microwaves like light off a mirror.

You could even reflect the beam back to the source, giving them Army nigger a taste of their own medicine.

It didn't explode. The troops fucking C4'd the bitch which would probably include the most vital parts that would need to be destroyed.

Beyond that, it's just another blackbird.

>nsa puts people on a list
>vets those who seem really serious and determines their threat level
>the government preemptively arrest those whose threat level is very high
>area 51 storming never happens

>C4
Yeah, maybe 30 years ago.

I know conspiracy people (at least the Alex Jones/UFO watchers) have a habit of MASSIVELY underestimating the work ethic of the government but COME ON! If there's anything in there it will be gone by the time they reach the compound

I am sorry if I do not know the secret chemical name for the top secret explosives used by black ops military. I have failed you.

I said C4 as a verb too, which is not C4 as in the noun, you fucking illiterate moron. Do you even breath properly?

These would be rendered entirely useless if u have a tinfoil tuxedo on.

....wait ....
Would u blow up???? Lol

Alex Jones thinks that inter-dimensional baby raping werewolves are real.

There's a point when you go from conspiracy theory to just pure fanfic. He's also, self admittedly, KIND OF RETARDED.

Attached: Checkem They're Beautiful.png (649x444, 487K)

The real risk from ADS and other microwave weapons is permanent blindness.

Checked!!!

Maybe titanium, but we use tinfoil because it's a GREAT conductor of heat, in that it allows heat to pass through.

Aim Down Sights

Attached: check.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Active Denial System. You know? The thingy in OP's pic? At the very start of this very thread???

Attached: active-denial-system-chart.jpg (480x355, 40K)

Jade helm 15 anyone ?

False flag bait for would be amateur terrorists lol.

When u realize they sell gallon- jugs of both ammonia and bleach in the same isle in the grocery store....
Anybody can just walk into any old grocery store, pop the caps of those two bottles, and kill everybody in the store.

But they've got people convinced that they have no power to influence things.....

Rust shavings and aluminum 2 to one will give you thermite. Thermite can be used to demolish building's infastructure.

Styrofoam packing peanuts mixed with gasoline + 48 hours and regular mixing wl make the gas sticky like napalm. You can make enough napalm to kill 20 people with $40 worth of gas and an Amazon package....

Imagine how resourceful the government is! All that shits over the counter. Imagine if u had access to restricted stuff

wasnt there statment put out today that they dont have "non lethal" there and wont be getting any

wow okay cringelord

Stay ass-blasted you fucking tool.

>you fucking illiterate moron
C-4*

Kek

C-4 is wrong too dipshit.

It's Plastic Explosives. Every other name is the Tylenol of acetaminophen

Wrong. C-4 is just a specific composition of plastic explosive. Stay ignorant.

Why use those when they all have guns?

Wrong. C-4 is just a name in a series of explosives made of many different materials. Fucktard.

Wrong. C-4 is a specific type of composition. Stay clueless, cluebag.

Attached: 123123123.jpg (800x1207, 213K)

Wrong.

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

You are fucking retarded.

No u

Wrong.

More words. Idiot.

Wrong.

Idiot.

Idiot.

I will.

Stupidity annoys the fuck out of me and you're 100% annoying. Thanks for teaching me literally nothing, but the infinite possibility of wrong answers that people can have.

so we all bring reynolds wrap?
thanks for the heads up G-Man

That car is made of metal retard.

OH YA. I guess you can kind of read that thumbnail.

>'actor denzil shulmer' defer allackerz boy seeding a non-lefhand millterization weave at decltomagnoltioc clergy, cosing g barmng sersalion

>Thanks for teaching me literally nothing
You must be slow, son.

Microwave beams will still go through glass, retard.

Retard RETARD, retard.

I am sorry, is that your entire post? Did you just hit Submit too soon?

>(You)

>>(You)

Double checked!

Attached: 1519190299906.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>(You)