Please get this Sick person banned from world of warcraft and twitch he is a pedophile registered sex offender he is...

Please get this Sick person banned from world of warcraft and twitch he is a pedophile registered sex offender he is currently streaming at the moment on twtich.tv/catacalismik

mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=820533

homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI2044897/William-Francis-Weaver.html

homefacts.com/offender-detail/MI2044897/William-Francis-Weaver.html

Attached: pedo.png (352x323, 142K)

post in his chat

i have he instant deletes so no one else can see

darn he banned me after I said I was surprised he didn't main a female gnome and I am 12/f/MI

b

NYPA, faggot.

He served his time and now he's out. Bringing it up to ruin his life after that goes against the entire point of the justice system.

LOL i saw that. btw, you are STUNNING

he just shouldn't be allowed to be anywhere online that kids go to , and bringing it up no way time done or not is justifiably for touching little boys

plus his pink hair creeps me out

"Ruin his life" ROFL what about those little boys he touch .. sure he fked them up them for life .. he deserves his life ruined

thank you

b

Who the fuck is imunderageduwu lmfao, 10/10 name

that was me haha wait I am about to post my messages to him I just sent in game

i almost feel uncomfortable just watching his stream, this guys a freak

Attached: WoWScrnShot_071519_015453.jpg (569x372, 70K)

I don't wanna keep messaging him cause I play this game too much to get a "harassment" suspension so I'll leave it at this.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_071519_020437.jpg (728x457, 112K)

u messaged him in game! ha i wanna see

posted the screenshots :)

lol yeah don't we dont want you to get banned over that sicko, its him we want banned!