Hoping a califag can help me out. im in ca for a few days in the palo alto area...

hoping a califag can help me out. im in ca for a few days in the palo alto area. I hear that cali has a lot of asian massage parlors that do happy endings and more. hoping someone can point me to one of the good places so i can try one out while away from home.

Attached: STAR 559.webm (680x716, 935K)

just go in and say "I wan happy time plz im not a cop"
>t. cuti korean loli

Attached: Likely_not_a_bear.png (1020x621, 435K)

thanks, im sure thats going to 100% work

Shameless self bump. This is weord, usually these threads explode with lots of anons giving massage parlor advice

Attached: 1557632429304.jpg (1024x1024, 384K)

Attached: 1544458861180.jpg (750x931, 381K)

Attached: 1542962737724.jpg (850x531, 110K)

Attached: 1557992432984.jpg (925x1325, 844K)

Tell ya what OP, I'm bored and re-activated my rubmaps account while I was on my vacation. Let me see what I can find for ya

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_sakurea__5691c96c45bce704e6e16a544e0e533b.png (1488x1061, 923K)

you're the best man. im willing to travel anywhere between alto palo and san fran. never done this kinda thing before so the only stuff i know about it is what ive read from other anons

Okay bro, looking like the Palo Alto area itself is dry but Redwood City has some good places. Anywhere else you want me to check?

Attached: RedwoodCity.png (1575x1144, 563K)

Mountain View

Can u do Berkeley, CALIFORNIA

Attached: 1532832478415m.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

seconding this!

Sadly no, thars a bit far for where in going to be. Ill look into redwood though, any place in particular that has stellar reviews?

You'll have better luck looking around Mar-a-Lago.

Any tips on how to get it started? I immagine you dont just ask. One user a while ago said to let them see you get hard but theres gotta be more to it than that

"How much of a tip do you want?"

Here ya go man

Sure , I'll get you guys

Attached: mountainview.png (1421x1555, 767K)

Anything with Asians, and cash only is probably prostitution.

Are the blue x marks the best spots or spots that are no longer good

So theres normally a few ques you can pick up on. Definitely undress all the way, if you're feeling brave you can try rub her leg while shes standing over you or near you. If not , after the flip just point down and ask. Worse that can happen at that point is they'll say no.

Bad news Berkeley bros, looks like all the places got shut down by the popo. Theres a couple close by that look like they're still offering HE.

Attached: berkeley.png (1026x1282, 462K)

If you can come to Petaluma every Asian place here is a whore house

Can u check happy8 massage in Petaluma

Aren't handjob's technically illegal?It's just a massage if you don't go further than that.

I mean legal, my bad.

I don’t think so

mind doing Stockton California?

Blue X's are places that do not have good reviews or don't appear to be putting out

looks pretty good, all the reviews are solid.

Attached: whatever8.png (1408x1378, 859K)

I thought run maps got shut down

So I go to a lot of the ones in NYC and NJ. If the place has a table shower always get the shower. They basically wash you and clean ur dick and stuff. So you don't even have to ask to have sex. If u don't feel like doing that just say u want full service. If you're still being a cuck you can let her massage u and once she's done they usually ask if you want sex. Also u get bonus points for speaking Korean. I learned Korean and go to these places and they will let me do anything just for talking gookanese

Eeeeww Stockton is fucked up
Get out while you can

How do u know what type of nip you are dealing with ?

Also! Bring at least 180. 60 usually goes for the massage and the 100 goes to sex. So always ask for full service ;)

Ty based user

here ya go man

Attached: Stockton.png (1404x1600, 723K)

Because they're speaking Korean?

Ko mop su me da

Sorry to jump in but would love a recommendation for Austin, TX

which ones? Im near ptown

Was bad with Stockton nigga?
I'm in LA and there is plenty bad with it
Pair it with me being an asshole and now minimum wage is going to become even more minimum cause I might get fired

can anyone post mckinney tx

Ok so I go to the yy on north Petaluma blvd, amazing girls and FS

Fucj you faggot
(I'm just being an edgy fag, somebody help my man's right here)

Help my mans right here
Help these Texas niggas right here somebody in thread

Ye ye ye ne ne ne

here ya go

Attached: Mckienney.png (1404x917, 326K)

Also the daily care place is fucking NASTY from top to bottom. The one on western ave is good but only hj no fs.
Green leaf massage in penngrove is disgusting so stay away. The only next to Petaluma market on Keller st is very nice tho

got kik?

costal88

Elaborate nigga
I do nasty (not original user though)

Shit faggot calm down, I'm the only one posting this shit. Looks like Austin is a hot zone though, plenty of full service places.

Attached: Austin.png (1407x1521, 1.51M)

Dirty and smells like moth balls and fish sauce and it’s two grandmothers rubbing yo dick

Fresno?

Can you do Pinole, please?

I don't mean to be a dick bruh
I'm all the way in Cali (la) I was just feeling edgy
I just want these mens to get serviced (pause/nohomo)

Pinole, CA

Oh fuck yeah bud thanks!
Big city slams bud!

I’m from LA and it’s way worse in Stockton.

Sauce ?

Plenty of options, even the lower star places I checked out gave HE.

Attached: Fresno.png (1403x1497, 1.51M)

Lol free meth too

Sorry dude, closest place I could find without trying too hard was Vallejo

Attached: Vallejo.png (1409x1486, 1.47M)

Btw stay out of RP, the city cracked down like a mother on any shady shit

Ah rip, there are 2 places in Pinole I go to, but I am just bored of them lol.

Thanks tho.

can you check San Diego, la jolla area

Attached: 1405519673120.jpg (200x200, 6K)

houston please bro i need a korean girl rn

How so? Isn't there a bunch of white trash over there?
I live by Hollywood/vibe station and I don't really see much (besides the homelessness, weed, gays and tourists that come every fucking summer (the literal summerfags alongside the flyer tour boys))
Apparently South Central is still active even though it isn't that fucking dangerous but I don't live over there and I don't bang I'm also talking outta my ass so how is Stockton worse?

>the city cracked down
what does this mean? cops are cracking down or evryone is on crack?

Attached: 1385427563798.jpg (768x768, 28K)

Somebody serve this Houston nigga
Houston in the buildiiiiiinnnng!!!!!!!

He meant that the cops have arthritis

>help a El Paso, Texas nigga out

Attached: la jolla.png (1405x698, 510K)

Theres a shit ton in Houston, by far the most I've seen in any city I've looked so far. Could probably get you another page or two if I wasn't so lazy

Attached: Houston.png (1413x1517, 1.45M)

Im from McKinney too
Tight shit

Help a Rapid city nigga out

I work in San Pedro and it’s shitty but Stockton is murder murder

ever gone to any?

Okay so now I have a list of places to go...

Any tips for a first timer? What do I do? What do I say? How should i be ready to pay?

Cash and let her talk u through it

Can you do east bay area (concord ' vallejo) and Sacramento/citrus heights area ?

u bring 160 for full service. go in and mamasan shows u to the room n u wait for a girl. walk out if she ugly please.

i try to have a good time. i like having that kind of company. sometimes it last 15 minutes. n if it does yolo. i nut too fast when shes too hot

Who does the killings and for why?

Gangs for drugs and money

This

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
bpVz

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
bSCp