Mike Tyson is coming to a place near me. Do you think I should ask him boxing secrets or anything to the sort?

Mike Tyson is coming to a place near me. Do you think I should ask him boxing secrets or anything to the sort?

Attached: 1563051644746.jpg (620x523, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.eventbrite.com/e/mike-tyson-autograph-signing-meet-greet-tickets-56670723660/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

legit ask him about pigeons or birds
plus, you might get to hear him pronounce ‘pigeons’

Attached: 76AD6FE9-990C-443A-BDC8-3565D659CCEC.jpg (600x315, 32K)

This. Or ask him which taste worse, his ex wifes pussy or Evander Holyfield's ear?

Guys I'm not interested in making a better podcast than Joe Rogan.

I'm kinda worried about police and security and don't have $100 for an autograph. I trained MMA extensively. I have this opportunity. What does he know that nobody teaches? He's taking boxing knowledge to his grave i know that much.

Things Italian Americans ceasars palace trainers from up north know and only they know. And only ring experience can teach.

Like willie pep up in popeye's ship docks training. Rocky shit. WW2 kiss shit.

Use your fucking head and brainstorm some kind of way to approach the matter in a way that’ll make him talk
Something like
>Hey Mike! I know you must’ve heard this a million of times but i’m a huge fan of yours and you’ve really inspired me in a plethora of ways and i’m constantly trying to sharpen myself both as a martial artist and a human being. I know this might be a delicate thing to ask you and i really don’t mean to push your buttons but as you are retired and just enjoying yourself living, i would love to know if you would be willing to share some of your (secret)wisdom to an aspiring fighter
>i look up and learn from the bests and i would really love to get some forbidden knowledge that could deeply help me to breakthrough
Or some shit like that, be creative
The point is to incite him in a non intrusive way to share his knowledge, not be that annoying fanboy who wants to steal his time with retarded bullshit
You could also start beforehand by offering him some cocaine, that’ll probably win him

Ask him why his chicken nuggets are always so dry.

FUCK YOU
ask him how pigeons calm him down and get him ready for fights
>never fought with the support of pigeons

google.com/amp/s/www.eventbrite.com/e/mike-tyson-autograph-signing-meet-greet-tickets-56670723660/amp

When they say he's still "got it" that it is priceless. Last time they had a fucking WWE guy there was a lot of police.

I don't want to know his peekaboo shit or footwork something I've seen in a YouTube video. I want to be guided into lifting weights and hitting the bag into his knockout power. When it actually becomes muscle. Some secret.

if this post is dubs tell him his tattoo looks stupid

Dubs and you slap his ass

Ok. I didn't reply at first but that sounds like Emily Wright's beastiality. The fuck outta here with this nasty ass bitch faggot.

Attached: gross.jpg (576x1024, 35K)

That's the thing people are faggots and it's been done.

He's probably old now to get boxing from him.

Oh, then just fucking work your whole body out, shadow box a shit ton
Pretty much dedicate most of your time to it, see it as some kind of videogame where any skill you put time on gains you XP and unlocls new perks for said skill
It ain’t gonna happen overnight so just invest your time wisely on which aspects you want to get overly good and try to get good at everything else
Versatility breeds virtuosity

Maybe he will respond with hit the bag but he was very disciplined in his training under Italian American legends. You'd be surprised how small details can teach you how to dig in someone's ribs KO more or exponentially increase your defense.

When you train muay thai at a high level, it's like you're an amateur and have no hands. I find it more common to ask Canelo but those are Tyson's hands I covet as a boxer and as fight IQ.

I might. I've been to these kind of events before i don't have a lot of time.

It really isn't the same as training under someone or meeting people that fight a certain way. Anyone who has MMA dvds knows that. It's like the gracie video correspondence blue belt.

You have to meet people in person.

I mean, broaden your field of knowledge as much as possible
Also i forgot to mention that Mike was always on cocaine iin most matches he had and even admitted to it in an interview that one of his friends would always smuggle a fake plastic dick filled with piss that Mike would use for tests before fights
Look it up
It wouldn’t surprise me that a good portion of his success had to do with his fiery temperament mixed with being under the influence of coke
At this point you’re on your own and would better make the most of your time
Even if you have to cut unnecessary bullshit out of your life to dedicate most of your energy on it and go full autistic

That's what I thought. Be black and on cocaine. Fighting like that will get you knocked out. In Spanish we have a saying called maña which is a learned behavior. You learn that with ring experience and it's possible to be taught. Might not be able to put it into words.

Makes me think on his day people viewed a lot of tape and that's why he was extremely disciplined in his defense. The impregnable defense and footwork. You just don't throw punches like Mike Tyson. A boxer with good hits that sound like thuds and gunshots. Not mike Tyson. That's muscle baby and an Italian devil teaching him some captain America shit.

It's like when you have a Mexican cook Italian

It ain't gonna be black or Italian.

There's a lot of defense and discipline before those land. The highest level strikers don't just uppercut. What evil and malice do i need to be taught to land those? At least being a Mexican boxer you learn evil and malice to fight and scrap on the street.

The cheat code might just be certain head movements. Think of jose aldo.

I wasn’t trying to downplay his abilities
Just trying to make a point that blow did fucking come into play
Have you even looked up the video interview where he talks/admit it?

>cute cat pic in OP
>innocent, random-ass question

Such a nice thread for 201X Yea Forums.
Have a bump, my dude.

Attached: tappelu.png (373x326, 30K)

Ask him what its like to be a nigger AND retarded.