What're some high paying Jobs that one can get with only a GED?

What're some high paying Jobs that one can get with only a GED?

I don't mean 6-figures type of pay, but early 20s high paying.

Attached: Screenshot (826).png (261x210, 68K)

truck driver

duly noted

mittle sclumper

Get your CDL and drive semi's. Some companies also require a CDL to transport goods. Depending on the company you can make up to 40k plus benefits.

Prostitution pays pretty well.

Where is that pic from again?

Love that vid, made a few jojo ending memes with it back when that was a thing

Factory jobs

I don't have it in Webm form and it won't let me send the link, but the Webm is called "Surprise Nut"

Someone post link pls

Skidder operator. Better know your tree species

drug dealing

gangster rapper

Attached: 1420013120685.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Computer bullshit. Didn't graduate college, made $150k/year at last job.

not big into gang shit, if I become a rapper I'll write songs from the heart

welder, cab driver, tree planter, cannabis grower, construction, fishing boat, logging, computer technician(self taught), oil rigs, webcam model, prostitute, drug dealer.

Cell phones inside costco. We fuck around all day when its dead and if you nab a big store you can make at least 60k

Care to elaborate?

No shit forklift, especially something more specific like stand up reach or clamp truck.

This. Especially if you're ok with being an over the road guy that does long trips and might not be home for a few days. Team with other drivers (one drives and one sleeps) and you can make 90-110k a year easy.

Downside, drug tested regularly.

Quality inspection, read a few books, take a test. Learn how to measure shit.

If by some chance you have any mechanical skills, traveling technician, made $23 an hour with a $80 per diem, some off cent a mile, $150 month for car, was worth $175,000 dead, good insurance, lot of overtime. So many hours fudged because the job got done but hell, the guys had a maintenance contract so long as it worked they didn't care how long you were there. I was so free the only trouble came from the people back home. Get out of your house at 18 or you'll live with your parents forever. Otherwise I'm making $14.75 an hour nightshift laser operator. only one in my dept. little supervision and unless something goes major wrong the machines run themselves. It's so dull I contemplate walking into the material loader

Wire tech for telco companies. 24 an hour.

Solar installer