Trying to find ways to have my wife’s tits “accidentally” seen by her friends and family. Any suggestions...

Trying to find ways to have my wife’s tits “accidentally” seen by her friends and family. Any suggestions? Pic is of her tits.

Attached: 67BCD41F-1194-43F5-9EA0-9E18902349FB.jpg (1998x1501, 607K)

Have her wear something with straps and cut the both down to a thread then just let gravity do the rest.

Contact me and I can make it happen

I did this. I “accidentally” sent my younger cousin a tit pic on Fb.

Rotating photos on your screen saver. Whoops, how’d that one get in there.

It worked for me. He is 19. I’m 29. I apologized. They we talked about it and exchanged more nudes.

can you post the pic?

Link them to this thread.

This is also my kinda fetish. I love showing off my girl. But if she found out I’d be dead.

/thread

Here.

Attached: CEB90CB3-3A73-4749-B6CF-052744D3A0F7.jpg (770x1024, 61K)

Pool party? Snag her top on a chair while she's sitting. Play with her hair or something so it seems casual

Friend needed help figuring out something with an excel formula, did a screenshare with him and was working through it, i should have accidentally pasted it and said whoops and deleted it but decided to be a little more straightforward and ask.

Could probably do a similar scenario but actually make it look more like an accident

Show some friends pics on your phone and accidentally have nudes mixed in. Lol 10/10

Wait wait even better- surprise birthday party. Make it seem like it's just gonna be you and her and she's blindfolded in the middle of the room and tell her to "get ready" and then everybody comes around the corner with cake and shit and see her completely naked. She'll have no one to blame but herself..

Yesssssssss. Genius!!!!!!! I’d love to see my gf humiliated like that.

Yeah that’s what I’m leaning towards. First pic and this pic were both texts she sent me. I’m seriously considering giving her mom or dad my phone showing them a regular pic from a test right before this and just hope they swipe to the right and get blindsided. Can’t decide if I should try it with her mom, dad, or brother. Or her brother’s friend maybe

Attached: 322C1B6B-C578-46AC-AA3C-8A19C211975A.jpg (1998x1501, 549K)

Jesus those are nice tits!

Lol love that idea and that is a fantasy of mine but she is a prude. It is going to have to be a digital image shared without consent

why did you say it was a tit pic?

I would start with your own friends first. Then every time they see her after that’s, they’re just gonna be picturing her naked. Bet they get flirtier with her too

I’d say brothers friend. It worked well for my and my younger cousin. He sent me nakes if his girl and friend. Worked well.

Do it. Be careful.

Originally it was. But I figured you guys would like this.

Have you done it? I have it’s awesome.

Yeah I’ve done a lot of that already haha. Drunken exchanges usually for pics of their girls in return but in general I’ve shown most of my friends and her friends pics and vids of her tits. I enjoy seeing their face the first time they see her after I’ve shared. But now I want her family to see somehow

Are you trying to humiliate her/expose her/make her fuck someone else?

just do a fb post of a dozen family photos and accidentally slip the tits one on it. Easy.

I like that idea but I don’t want her to know they’ve seen it

Expose her without her knowing

Just spread her pics HARD online for a few months & someone will recognize her, only a matter of time

I don’t know why just something about her mom seeing this by accident and watching her blush would turn me on

Attached: 4351A35C-50C5-4F44-9DA5-8B8F1D323A93.jpg (628x974, 60K)

love it, got the other pic too though? Big fan of tits