She's not on the pill, should I cum inside?

She's not on the pill, should I cum inside?

Attached: 2131.jpg (1152x1356, 83K)

y not

always

Hell yes. Tits like that get really fun when they start to leak.

i would cum in my gf all the time when she wants on any birth control and nothing ever happened then after she got on the pill i ended up knocking her up go figure

Only if you feel babies are fun and child support won't leave you scraping by.

You are asking if you should impregnate a smaller woman, with titties that huge? Impregnation. The thing that causes titties to balloon up even larger than they've ever been?

Nah, man. Don't bother.

Just cum somewhere else and save yourself years of stress.

Purple hair? No. Run. 360 and walk

Go for it. I already knocked her up, so your pathetic jizz cant do any harm.

implying abortion isnt a thing

Pain in the ass, the chick will go through hell and so cumming elsewhere is adviseable. DO IT FAGGOT! BUT DON'T CRY WHEN SHE SUCKS THE LIFE OUT OF YOU IN COURT AND CHILD SUPPORT.

$300-$600 for a pill and a week of a moody girl beats a single payment of child support

Zombie unicorn about to get painted pearl white

more

Attached: ne.jpg (1600x1409, 150K)

Do it

Fuck yeah, cum inside, guilt trip her into having the kid, and chain her to you before she leaves your beta ass

try and shove your cock into her cervix before you cum

Dud she ever ask you to or imply that you should? If not, it wont be as enjoyable and she'll probably beat the hell out of you and fuck your car up and all that kinda shit. Depending on how beta you are and more importantly your earning potential or family money, she will likely get a day after pill and make you pay for it. All in all, not really worth it.

Now, if she asked you to or said it was okay.... NOW we're dealing with a real freak! It will be the most massive cum you will ever have and you'll remember it forever and ever. Granted, you run a fairly significant risk but thats why its so fucking hot.

If the later is the case, try to pinpoint her period schedule and do it once when she isnt as fertile. Then never do it again and kick her to the curb if she keeps pestering you about it... Unless she is the one and you are financially stable enough to pay a few thousand dollars a month in daycare and you're positive she isnt gonna dump your ass and be a single, stay at home mom getting dicked on the reg in a place that you pay for.

Good luck user and send more pics

My little breeding whore

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0016.jpg (1200x1600, 79K)

Tits with face

Kik? Anonmanbro

Her fertile cunt

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0019.jpg (1200x1600, 146K)

Hell yes! Over and over again. Got to start breeding your playthings early.

You can tell she's thinking about it

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0020.jpg (1508x1041, 91K)

Reminds me of my ex, it's incredible how much you miss a persons body even more than their personality sometimes.

Those are A+ tits dude

Tits for you

Attached: IMG-20190714-WA0022.jpg (1600x1534, 155K)

Kys

Don't cum at all. Have a beer instead.

Fuck yeah. Breed her multiple times.

she's obviously made for it. if you won't, i 'm down.

Have her ontop of you before you start thinking about it

Chocolate covered French frys?

Attached: 1523482212247m.jpg (1024x555, 87K)

Definitely cum inside of her.