Can anyone tell me if my GF is wearing a thong bikini in this picture...

Can anyone tell me if my GF is wearing a thong bikini in this picture? She is away on a girls trip and I've never seen this bathing suit before and this was just posted...

Attached: c8.png (738x1087, 908K)

Yup probs getting DP'ed by chads as we speak

No I trust her just trying to figure out how skimpy her suit is

def a thong bro

Why do you care tho

Fuck that's what I'm scared of but I can't tell
Well this would just be really out of character for her so I don't get it

Don't be paranoid bro. She's probably wearing it because you're not around to make her feel bad about it.

probably but as a girl i wanna say she’s cheating but also not??idk but girls mostly wear thong bikinis for guys but maybe for themselves idk

With a boyfriend as clingy and investigative as you, I wouldn't be surprised if she's fishing for someone a bit more secure.

I would actually be totally cool with it if I was there or if she was open about it
Thanks, the perspective helps, I do trust her but I just don't get why she's not really like it and doesn't like to show off really
I'm honestly fine with it in theory but I just don't get why now and why she wouldn't tell me

I was hoping my eyes were just tricking me and that it wasn't a thong but everyone seems to think otherwise :(

Yep my wife has the same one. Not a g string but definitely a thong. Women are bound to be more hedonistic on vacation OP, has due ever confessed any fantasies?

This is the back of it. Idk if you consider that a thong OP but I would

Attached: 62805F35-00E4-48FD-86B6-EB2A832EFAE2.jpg (610x610, 75K)

Damn thanks for letting me know but that really sucks I guess, don't know why she felt the need to hide it from me
She never has said anything outright, she's honestly pretty reserved so I'm very surprised
Curious, do you know who makes this bikini?

Fuck seriously?? That's way sluttier than I would ever imagine her wearing

Can’t be this dumb

I wouldn’t stress out about it. Women like attention, she’s probably going to come back to you hornier than ever. Doesn’t it excite you that other men are probably craving her? How is she sexually in her day to day life?

What do you mean?
I guess so but I'm sure you can see why I'm sketched out. She's fairly vanilla, doesn't initiate much but doesn't really turn it down either. Honestly just not really high on her list

Why don’t you encourage her to suck a cock on vacation? Give her a little hall pass and your sex life will be unbelievable. This is your chance OP, you can do it.

That sounds like a horrible idea haha

Horrible idea? Letting her suck one cock, thousands of miles away from home. Awakening her inner slut and the best sex if your life. Horrible idea

Just be prepared to not satisfy her sexually anymore after she gets that Mandingo vacation cock.

What I’m saying is that look at the ruffled edges at your gfs bikini, it could be a thong but not many bikinis have ruffled edges and stay thongs all the way around, it would be uncomfortable af.

I’d say it’s more like this one, and the angle makes it looks worse than it is

Attached: A8430512-A5DF-4F59-A0D0-CCCD2F5680F5.jpg (527x738, 71K)

>I'm honestly fine with it in theory but I just don't get why now and why she wouldn't tell me

Lmao maybe she didn't tell you because you're not entitled to know what clothes she's wearing. Most people don't go reporting to their BFs/GFs asking if they approve of their clothes when they go out. Feel bad for her

He might as well break up with his gf now then and save himself a lot of heartache.
Not everyone is a cuckfag

>heartache
You sound like a faggot.

But seriously OP, don’t be this retarded. She’s not wearing a thong and my wife doesn’t have the same one. Trust your lady you massive faggot. Now I hope she cheats on your insecure ass

Okay chad, I forgot this forum is browsed by the most badass fuckers on this planet

I feel like it has way worse potential than that
She's honestly not like that at all
Thanks I really appreciate the sanity check and hoping it's more similar to the one you posted. I just saw this one posted by someone else but still can't really tell
Yeah I get what you're saying but I guess I'm just curious more than anything

Attached: c7.png (1080x1920, 1.73M)

Thank you, you kinda had me going but happy that's not the conclusion makes me feel a lot better and I don't think she will cheat on me also

Post nudes

OP, if you have reason to trust your girlfriend than it's nothing to be worried about. Girls like to feel sexy and thong bikinis are sexy. When she comes home ask her where she got her bikini and don't be a clingy mother fuck lol.

you're fear and need for control is pathetic

I'm a 6'4, 240lb black dude who boxes for a living, and I promise you that's a thong, because I just took it off her before I banged her.

Haha smart enough not to do that
Thanks I would guess I'm just even trying to tell if it's a thong right now
I know

No she's just fat so it looks really cheeky.

It’s a swim suit you fucking psycho

How can you tell and you of course didn't
She's not really
I know just trying to get info

stop creeping on this girl, you're on b, all of us know you ain't got no girlfriend

>I know just trying to get info

lmfao do you even realize how creepy and controlling that sounds? who gives a fuck. Let her wear what she wants without being a retarded fuckhead about it.

Tits or gtfo

Not true
No sorry
Yes I know

Kill yourself.

>gf
off yourself larper

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
mPkU

You again? It's been awhile since youve posted this cuck b8

Attached: 1562793306407.jpg (256x255, 23K)