This is a monument to the men who fought against the nazis and their allies at stalingrad...

This is a monument to the men who fought against the nazis and their allies at stalingrad, the largest battle in human history. This is a monument to the people who gave their lives so untold millions could live. Never forget their sacrifice!

Attached: 1563143038754.jpg (867x1133, 63K)

Isn’t it the largest if that type in the world? Not everyone is pro- russia. But then can make good shit when they want to.

I think most historians regard it as the biggest battle in history. What's a bigger one?

I could be wrong but I’ve read that it’s the biggest statue in the world. It’s somewher in southern Russia. It’s supposed to be like the Greek goddesss of Stalin. ???

It was built in the 60's. I don't think Stalin had anything to do with it. I think it was built under Brezhnev.

> men
Statue of a woman

Like I said I can’t remember alllll the details. I’ll take your word for it fellow earthlings

I ain’t gonna lie tho. I think those soviets made some cool ass shit.

keke /pol/ hates them now. I think they just recently started reading on ww2 and realized what actually took place. they are really mad at russia.

Attached: HTB1VTOxXPzuK1Rjy0Fpq6yEpFXaG.jpg_q50.jpg (800x800, 69K)

Two Monsters contended for the future of the world, on this ground over a million fell so that humanity could be enslaved under the 'correct' Icons...
Remember the sacrifice, a heavy toll of the Manhood of a continent butchered for the glory of Tyrants.
Never Forget...

Man those poor Russians and Slavs. They really got a shit end of stick concidering. Ww2 sucked for everyone but, they got hit hard.

Rodina, literally Holy Mother Russia...

I’m right tho? It’s it the largest statue in the world?

Goes to show that the cucks who wanted to stop nazism were die-hard feminist trannies

Big props. I deny the heroism of their cause but the heroism of the individual soldiers, not to mention their sacrifice, is commendable.

I've honestly never hated the Russians for their Soviet past. I don't even hate the Soviets really anymore, except the leadership. The rank and file were deceived same as the Allied soldiers were. It's sad that such good men died for the world we have today.

Attached: 1559398284219.jpg (583x611, 36K)

How does this become a thing in every. Single. Thread.

One piece of shit country fighting another piece of shit country. WW2 was truly shit.

Was the Battle of Stalingrad really the biggest? What were some battles that were comparebly big?

I'm not an Armchair Historian

Attached: 1514931319124.jpg (1024x1207, 167K)

percentage wise the germans lost almost as much of their population. and that was just hitler sending out men, very few civilians were actually harmed.

Attached: wehrmacht in 1945.jpg (1100x897, 121K)

I totally agree with you

Stalin was enthusiastically murdering them in carload lots before and after the war, and during the war Himmler's happy party people were working out their demons on anybody handy...

because they are subhumans who lurk non-stop

At one point it was...

>me and the boys eating snack after killing some commie

those are pows captured by the americans on the western front. this is what they were fighting. Hitler literally killed off an entire generation of german men.

Attached: 1563066669445.jpg (992x1280, 437K)

Attached: 1561854965746.jpg (678x960, 121K)