I dropped a plate on my toe a few days ago and it split. Now there is a white dry skin...

I dropped a plate on my toe a few days ago and it split. Now there is a white dry skin. Is it just dead skin and how bad should i worry about it?

Attached: Toe.jpg (720x1280, 243K)

Nother angle

Attached: Toe2.jpg (720x1280, 211K)

oh my God, get out of doors, you punk bitch. jesus. go learn to fight or go on a backpacking trip or something. goddamn

Literally no worry required.

Do a normal thing.

Davheed, you're a fag.
Smoke weed.

its cancer get checked immediately

This honestly OP is a little bitch

I like these threads. Reminds me how awesome my dick, hands and feet look. Rest of me ain't so great but I got some of the best hands, feet, and dick around.

Lemme see your hands!

Attached: Police-with-gun.jpg (508x337, 83K)

Why am I a bitch?
I go on a bunch of backpacking trips actually trying to do one next month with a friend. Went on a 3 hour hike today too. Whats the connection?

Dude ikr My fuckin feet are awful, hands to.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png (419x238, 84K)

I can share pics I took today,

Fingers

Attached: 8y1276208.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

Attached: 1563158333337.jpg (652x652, 102K)

I see you bite your nails too. Stop it. I'll get the bitter apple spray. I mean it.

Ive been really nervous lately Im trying to stop, It really sucks.

Try doing something with your hands. Like painting or working on motors.
Anything to keep your mind occupied will help you stop. Praying helps me.

Ill just jerk off, the cum will help with the hangnails too.

if it was true you'd know that its completely harmless that right there is just the skin letting go as the bruise from the toenail-skin border is making its way out from the nail. stop going on trips where the trail is paved.

Naw i just dropped a plate on my foot in my house and it fell on the side

Attached: 85755647.jpg (720x960, 131K)

Don't be such a fucking baby.

Attached: YourFate.jpg (720x960, 46K)

Attached: 1504216614391.jpg (640x480, 39K)

Cancer!!!

Nah mate your good, just had my big toenail removed and I have some similiar skin on it, it should dry and crack off. obviously go to the docotr if it continues though

you just need to toughen up. a lot. im sure you're young, but get some calluses, lose a couple nails and you'll stop worrying about little shit like this

Broke, if the nail is loose(ish) peel it off. Otherwise wrap it up and leave it alone.

lmao the absolute state of zoomers. Have you never gotten a scrape little baby? Hahahhaaa

punk bitch? thats a high trait you stick to this fucking fruit cake.

youre a fruit cake, because you dont realize makes you such a bigger one.

It will grow back just fine, nothing to be worried about.

How bout not having a gag reflex does that add to my Tuitie fruity atitudie?

that means i can choke you to death without you making any kind of annoying sounds? splendid!

come let me choke u fucking gay boy

naw it means i can suck on your chad cock and still stay quiet so your parents wont hear.

You can literally regrow a portion of your toe if it's cut off, if it start's bleeding use anti-septic, but there's no reason to worry.