I found this pic on my girls phone in the “deleted“ folder. It’s not my dick and it’s bigger than mine...

I found this pic on my girls phone in the “deleted“ folder. It’s not my dick and it’s bigger than mine, which somehow makes me feel very bad.
What should I do?

Attached: 8E8B7A1F-87F0-4549-858C-F63C6A3D2A04.jpg (3264x2448, 1.28M)

Shes already fucking him. Dump her.

Ask her whose it is

This

An hero yaself, ya shrimp dick.

What if it’s an old picture?

Confront her or accept that you are a cuck now

Check the exif data, which includes the date it was taken.

Find out who it is and have him fuck your mouth or ass

Would you guys fuck my girl?

Just because he has a big dick?

How can I do that?

How the fuck do you know how big it is? Literally nothing for scale

We need to see her

This.

And, why would OP save this picture of a dick. Obvious bait thread.

that is literally my dick...? Is this a fucking b8 thread??

Yeah sure bud.

Well you can obviously see that it’s pretty long and thick..

Kill her and rape the corpse.

I'm insinuating this autist makes fake stories and pulls from dumbass threads showing peen.

The picture is from my girls phone now way is that his dick.

Well he might be able to ID it in a lineup lol

Should I dump her? What if she gets together with him after that? I couldn’t stand seeing her with another dude knowing he’s hung ang she’s sucking his big cock..

Dudes send doc picks all the time. Confront her. It’s probably unwanted pic

Thank I’ll do that.

this, talk first retard it could've been some fag trying to dm her

It wouldn’t be saved in her gallery then numb nuts

maybe she needed a closer look

Attached: laff.gif (259x259, 1.75M)

So I talked to her on the phone about it and at first she pretended not to know about it but then she admitted that it was some dudes dick that she slept with a few times before me. Me being an idiot asked her if he was better and bigger than me but she hesitated to answer. So after I persuaded her for an answer she said that he was the biggest she ever had. Feels bad man

Also I‘m not sure if I should trust her

You know that asking her and pushing her shows how much of a weak bitch you are right? The best mind state to have with women is to date them (preferably not someone who's a known whore) and let em do what they want, if they cheat they aren't worth your time in the first place, throw em to the curb and move on. Make a life for yourself and then any chick who fucked you over will have her regrets my guy. Just chill through life, no need to be all angsty

You might want to get tested. That dude’s meatus is super inflamed. Usually a sign of infection.

Quit being a bitch. She’s with you now and not him. Who cares if you’re not the biggest? Fuck her better and be a better partner in bed. Be the real alpha. Everyone’s woman has had other dicks in them. Don’t let the past fuck up your future.

You’ve been posting your dick for two days straight. Fuck off you stupid larping faggot.
>I found this pic of my dick on my “””“girlfriends”””” phone

Why is it still on her phone? Yeah, yeah. "Deleted folder". Still on the phone. You know you can empty the bin and folder.