Chug that nut, Republicans. Suck it all down and feel it tickle your tonsils...

Chug that nut, Republicans. Suck it all down and feel it tickle your tonsils. It's okay to be a degenerate racist psychopath who hates America. The more you swallow, the bigger your patriotism gets.

Attached: Capture.jpg (528x523, 55K)

grow up, you baby

> *gulp* *slurp*

Attached: pope semen.jpg (264x320, 16K)

Both sides of the aisle have already rung the bell too many times in phony outrage. I see the racist tweet headlines only to read some mundane go back to where you came from crap. Go get some audio of some real shit like Nixon and Johnson put out there. Whew now that would get some people worked up.

Yeah but remember when Obama divided us by not wearing that flag pin? I mean Jesus, that madman.

>some audio of some real shit like Nixon and Johnson put out there.

Yeah but they didn't broadcast it internationally and into space.

Fuck off OP - Killary voting shill faggot fuckwit

Attached: Obumfuck_dope smoking bastard.jpg (457x604, 43K)

Yes, because we should pay a price for speaking your mind. Why do you even come here if you think speaking your mind should yield consequences? That's fags do here.

i think he divided us more wearing a tan suit like nixon once wore.

i dont do twatter or fagbook, can someone post the actual screenshot? I don't care what random tards interpretation or angle of things are, i just want to see the actual statement made.

he told the terrorist sympathizer ilhan ohmar to go back to her country (the one she fled from) and to fix it before calling america bad

Psssh, he just said out loud what half of America has been thinking. Not one vote will change, unless he gains a few from the disaffected far right. In a week no one will remember it.

i didnt read anything you said, but maybe someone can post the actual thing he said

Attached: trumputan.jpg (480x480, 55K)

Attached: 1546798176666.jpg (720x388, 27K)

Should read 44th
Obama is the ape

Imagine thinking the truth is racist

Why the fuck is this the best thing I've seen all day

Trump is the piss enthusiast though

some liberals actually believe this and not ironically lol

Trump is scared. There’s something that he’s deflecting from. If he’s dumb enough to say that shit and there’s nothing to hide, then he’s just dumb. But we knew that.

Yeah things seem to be going a little bit extra off the rails lately.

>he told the terrorist sympathizer ilhan ohmar

You forgot the other 3 people he was talking about. The ones born in America.

Calling them all out as they should be