What do you think of Asexuality?

What do you think of Asexuality?

Do you believe that Asexuals are degenerates like faggots and trannies?

Attached: asexual.png (326x155, 4K)

asexuals are full of shit

Asexuals don't exist

Bunch of virgin losers trying to rationalize and justify their virginity.

its just an excuse for being unable to get laid or being anti-social

No, just stupid

mental, neurological, hormonal or endocrinological disease

Thay are all just attention seeking faggots. End of story

Degenerates are the one last hope of human kind. And yes. Technically speaking axesuals are degenerates. The question is are aromantics degenerates?

Attached: FB_IMG_1560947313069.jpg (798x1280, 76K)

Do you mind if I fap to this photo?

I think I'm asexual and the only times I've ever discussed the possibility I've been ridiculed or at least misunderstood, so yeah fucking gay fags

we were put on this earth to spread our genes like all other animals, to anwser your quesion they arent degenerates. they are freaks of nature

As someone who is asexual I will say it’s a fucking like developmental/mental issue but some of us like myself have had sex before it was kinda wack if I had a choice I would’ve never done it

"Asexual" is a codename for "I can't get laid".

Aromanticism and asexuality are both bullshit. Those people are just emotionally/sexually repressed and everyone I know that once identified as aro/ace cringes at the fact that they used to call themselves that lol

Its bullshit

It doesn't matter. People can identify and behave how they want. Adding your opinion to this meaningless "debate" as if it will settle anything only proves that you're a self-important douche.

I'd rather be asexual than a nigger but I'd rather be dead than either

douche

another big stinky whiteboi douche

And what are you a faggot, a nigger, or both?

Fucking degenerates.

kek incel/inasexual

I'm your mom, Kyle. Go to bed.

They're narcissistic attention seekers or anti-social losers. Thinking you're actually asexual is obviously a rationalization for the fear of deep intimacy.

Attached: 1523646544252.jpg (700x557, 41K)

>I'm your mom, Kyle
Lose some weight you fat bitch.

Attached: Identities-sheila-lingerie.png (280x499, 137K)

i do the cake farts now?

Attached: b796620b21eb42d7f189b1bc81d774071e12abdd_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)