What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

What do you do when your girlfriend is a nudist and you have 3 male roommates?

My girlfriend moved in with me last night. She is a nudist. Her parents are both nudists and she was raised to think of the naked body as natural and not sexual. I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room, pulled her dress over her head revealing a completely nude body and sat down on the couch between two of them.

She just looked at me and said, "What? I gotta be me. Might as well get this over with."

She then proceeded to tell my roommates that she is a nudist and started talking about her childhood and eventually said that they should expect to see her walking around without any cloths on. My roommates were very, very supportive. They were smiling ear to ear. then started teasing me, telling me that I shouldn't act so possessive and talking about how I should be more accepting of who she is. It was all tongue and cheek and she laughed. I faked laugh, but underneath I was really mad.

We sat around and talked for a few hours, drinking beer and smoking weed as we discussed our new living situation. Specifically, what it was going to be like having a girl in the house living with us. She kept getting up and going to the kitchen to get beers for us. When she did that, all three of my roommates just stared at her body as she walked into the kitchen and back, practically drooling and she seemed to like their attention. It really bothered me.

I eventually just went back into our bedroom and left them there. They were just straight up flirting with her and I couldn't take it anymore.
I don't know how I feel about this now that she's living here.

Did I fuck up?

Attached: IMG_7734.jpg (1400x1866, 168K)

You fucked up. Either get used to your roommates seeing your naked girlfriend 24/7 or break up with her. Not hard at all.

Yeah, you did. This will not stop.

God help you if the room mates are latino or Italian

Nah she’s a bitch for that and your friends are tools

She'll stop after they rape her.

thread

>rape

Leave at once and bang a 40 year old independent.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 453K)

Throw out the roomates or get a new gf.

/thread
Also, get better roommates

first user, shit move to not show us her tits. beyond that, I had for YEARS rented a three bedroom two bath place near a university. At first I rented to dudes, and then one moved out and we got a girl... then the other dude moved out and we got a second girl... from then on, I was hooked! I lived with ONLY women from then on and would lie my ASS off about how old I was taking full advantage of how young I looked. I turned "30" I think 5 or 6 times in the ten years I pulled this bullshit off. Anyways, taught me the most I ever could have hoped about women in the process... not quite a "brother" but certainly not a "boyfriend" either... I was just the person that happened to live nearby them. What I learned... 1) bitches be crazah 2) after the initial piercing of their nakedness has been shown, it ain't no big thing. 3) they like having a roommate/backup for days they feel less than sexy to watch movies with. Heh... got side tracked, sorry user. You and your deal? Yeah, you fucked yourself hard. Choices are limited, dump the bitch. Move out on your own. Charge the other roommates a premium for the increased decorations being put to use in the house. That's all I got... good luck... and once again, where the hell are these bitches tits! This is /b for fuck's sake!

This is a good thread. It was also a good thread the last 30 times I've seen it. Thanks for posting.

See if she is accepting of taking a dump onher chest and if not throw her out. Because right now you're being shit on and she should feel the same.

She's not a nudist, she's a slut.

10/10

she hoe

Attached: 4425deb56a7b643d2eed3af63f948370.png (561x560, 628K)

retard just breakup with her or get cucked, simple

id tell her to gtfo right when she did that

make sure to send us the picks of the gangbang when that happens sooner than later.

Might as well dump her emotionally and mentally, and use her as a community fuckdoll.

OP, welcome to The Penthouse Forum

>replying to copypasta

let me apply to be your roommate as well

can the Yea Forumsros come?

Who keeps peanut butter in the fridge? Seriously, you fucked up with that.

she gonna get gangbanged fam

Attached: 1558649563474.png (819x819, 261K)

My gf put pb in the fridge too, guess all bitches are stupid. Can i ask like why put pb in the fridge ?

wtf

Attached: peanutbutter.png (494x594, 398K)

Get your own place.

Pasta

Stale. Pasta is stale.

Yea see

Attached: image.jpg (2468x1536, 1.95M)

What's wrong?

Get the C.U.N.T. preggo ASAP then leave her.
She is doing this to taunt you. Even nudists have a bit of decorum. This is blatant disrespect.

Attached: Just+had+to+sorry+just+had+the+sudden+urge+to_d9a416_3874274.jpg (432x382, 34K)

>I tried to tell her not to go walking around nude in front of our roommates and she smirked at me and then immediately walked out into the living room
>she smirked at me
>then immediately disobeyed me
oho boy, can't wait to see OP's gf get triple teamed

We know it's fake, but honestly if you're the one fucking her, then you would clearly be the alpha in this living situation. Your roomates are basically just jerking it in the corner.

Your gf is a slut. It doesn't matter if she doesn't sexualize a naked body, she knows your roommates are sexualizing hers and that it bothers you. Dump her ass and get new roommates/move because they're shitty too.

>not quite a "brother" but certainly not a "boyfriend" either

Attached: Friend Zone.jpg (780x563, 86K)

your girl is obviously a slut, you should share her with your friends then dump her.

Fuck her in front of your roommates and get a side chick for when she inevitably cheats. Duh.

Old bait

tfw you see pasta you made 5 years ago posted by someone else

Attached: 1488742819050.png (407x333, 189K)

/Thread
Man the fuck up OP

I know this is fake as balls but I wish my gf would do this

Dump her and kick her out you pathetic faggot, she won't respect you until you show her she doesn't really mean shit to you and she needs you more than you need her.
God you're so fucking stupid you deserve to be cucked if you let this shit go on.

Jesus Christ, this copy pasta is older than my dead grandma!

You didn’t make this. I made it 6 years ago.

so what happend? you dump her or are you married now lol

(You)

It was just a little creative writing I came up with when I was bored. Thread 404'd in like 4 minutes when I posted it.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
mMJJ

nice copy pasta

She's just an attention whore those are literally the worst. Break up before you start getting kind splitting headaches about the shit she's done that you're not aware of or does

wtf am I looking at

Jars of strawberry jelly

Attached: being this retard.jpg (758x691, 49K)

filename gang

YA KNOW WHAT YA DO, OP? YOU CRY. YOU FUCKING BITCH AND MOAN TO A BUNCH OF PSUEDOTHERAPIST FAGGOTS AT 11PM ON A SUNDAY NIGHT
then you neck yourself Cx

Pretty much this. You're not going to change someone who has been indoctrinated their whole life into thinking a certain way. She will 100% end up fucking one of your roommates at some point.

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
DxlE

Your gf obvs don’t give a fuck about you and you can’t blame your roommates for staring at her, fuck sakes would you not look at a naked chick’s body?
All this nudist crap aside, if she’d have a bit of consideration towards you, she’d atleast keep herself clothed around you and your friends and get naked as soon as nobody’s around
Also, that smirking part when you told her about you being uncomfortable about this? And she went sitting between your friends and shit?

This is only gonna go downhill from there so you might just dump her right there and then cause otherwise it’ll build up to be worse and you’ll be a hella way more pissed and possibly maybe have some other stuff happen
If you break up with her, your roommates might give you shit/guilt trip you about it and it’ll just get uncomfortable so i dunno what to tell you

If it was me, i’d just dump her without going into details except something along the lines of
>look babe, i had a great time with you all these years but this is it, i think we should go our separate ways
And i’d also move out
But that’s just me

Come back when you have a good cuckold story

People who put peanut butter in the fridge are subhuman

>nudist
>wearing socks
Pick one faggot

I don't get it either but my wife demands the same thing of ours. Fucking weird.

She might've been taught to view her body as a nonsexual thing but it sure seems like she wants that gangbang D. Sounds like she sees plenty of sexuality in her "natural" state.

How come she has a tanline? She doesn't sunbathe in the nude? Most pics please.

Stale copy pasta

Sage

are people seriously responding to this made-up bullshit or are they just playing along?

Obvious bait is usually the best way to get (You)s. Everyone wants to show off their internet street cred.
>You can't fool me, I'm an internet veteran

thanks i hate it

get it over with and just murder her and your roomates

Look, if I had a friend who had a nudist GF.I wouldn't do anything with her, but just because the body isn't sexual, doesn't mean you should just flaunt it around like a whore.

If your BF isn't happy with you being nude around others, then don't.Be nude with them, she's a cunt, break up with her.

Also, your room-mates looking is normal.You'd look as well, it's shocking to see, and a reaction is literally human behavior.Her parent's are retarded pedos.

Suck all your roommates dicks so that they don't want to fuck her anymore

lol he didnt even try

Attached: lol.png (693x805, 127K)