Which was your worst nightmare?

which was your worst nightmare?

Attached: 1466660653157.png (1080x1028, 69K)

seeing my mom like some kind of lobotomized mad science experiment in a hospital gown, head shaved, with flaps of skin stitched over her face while people in lab coats stood around her talking as if she were a specimen

>be me
>get in chair
>it starts going up
>doesnt stop
>wake up

>which was your worst nightmare?
My life and I can't wake up

its probably because of those silly videogames you play all day

Attached: mom.jpg (1300x954, 173K)

just last night. I woke up in my dream and was still in the dream. this happened about 3 times before I actually woke up.

Felt really real, one of those dreams where you can't tell you're dreaming at all. I was in the woods, really tall pines. Came up on an old looking tower made of stones with stairs spiraling up it. Walked up the stairs and got to the top. It was a weird room with lots of jars full of nasty stuff that looked like organs. Walked out to the door at the top and then got pushed off hard. Hit the ground and felt like i couldn't move, was just looking up at the sky through the trees. A guy who was way to skinny and tall to look human, had a grey goatee like colonel sanders and was wearing a suit/top hat while holding a cane, walked up to me and looked down and said "Who's the strongest man in the world? Mr. Who that's who." then I woke up screaming. Had the dream like 5 times over the next few years. Isn't that scary when I describe it but I woke up sweating and screaming every time.

Not gonna lie. Last 2 nights I dreamt that my best friend, hes basically a brother to me, had a car accident and kicked the bucket. I cried and wailed in my dream and that same sobbing woke me up. I just kept crying in a corner like the bitch I am. He's alive just in case, gave him a call right after I finished crying.

Attached: IMG_20190704_171928.jpg (362x332, 24K)

your mom tried to shove me up her fat sloppy pussy and i thought i'd be birthed out as a neckbeard basement dwelling beta sperg like you.

i woke up cry. i woke up CRY

Attached: 3382dd80a11016db3cec366a2d9547d1.jpg (459x488, 36K)

It's finger licking good!

When I dreamed that Yea Forums didn't exist.

Dream I started smoking cigarettes again.

The infinitely long wooden fence that couldn't be climbed, but could be seen through. The entire area, as far as I could see (besides and on both sides of the fence) was waist-high wispy weeds and grass. The longer I walked along the fence the darker it got. It always ended with loud noises on the other side of the fence gaining my attention, peeking through to see a colossal shadow figure stop dead still as I noticed it, then turning around to a few hundred pairs of glowing eyes fixated on me, all in different sizes.

Recurring nightmare, not even the scariest... Just the worst personally.

Attached: 1543436733917.jpg (600x306, 25K)

I dont know, I like the dreams where i shoot up people. Just had one yesterday, I am happy.

One I do remember is where I was looking at what seemed like a giant vat. After about six seconds, Disney characters like Mickey and Goofy began crawling out towards me, all the while their skin was melting off. Also there was the faint screams of a woman and it was all in a grainy 1930's style filter. Still have no idea why that happened.

Attached: what.png (500x265, 341K)

I was infinitely waiting for my IKEA meal while everyone else was getting their's and I was constantly told that mine would be ready soon
Eventually they handed me my plate but they forgot the mashed potatoes and I waited until I woke up

Remember to take your packed lunch, user!

Had a dream I was at school and mom flashed me.
Since then I’ve loathed my own sexuality.

I had this one dream when I was a kid playing around in my front yard then I seen this rainbow shoot pass me and I turned around to find this floating white acting mask with an aruoric like rainbow around it, this mask picked me up and slowly started to float towards me with it's stoic look, I woke up horrified

sounds like the climax of Who Framed Roger Rabbit? to me.

I was in a a very old styled school and everyone was running around the halls in a panic. I remember running down the halls with everyone and this guy ran over to the bathroom door. When he opened it these huge claws pulled him in and I just heard like an ear splitting scream the entire time the door was open. While all is this was going on everyone just kinda stopped all around me until the door opened again letting out the scream. I covered my ears but everyone else lifted off the ground and started to scream as well until everyone literally just exploded. It actually got worse after that too

Best thread on Yea Forums and everyone would rather talk about some slit-throat whore or Trump.

Figs

same except for me it was 8 blindfolded people

lol

last night I had a dream where there was a zombie outbreak, but anyone bitten just bent their legs backwards and hopped on them.
sounds pretty dumb until you're being chased by 69 of them at a walmart while your great grandpa is yelling at you to buy rocky road

can you not

That when I go nuclear my family and loved ones might hate me. I'll be reborn in the ritual of blood I create but I know they lack the hubris to follow me through.

agasfd

>Be me, 8yo
>Family Matters plays each weeknight around 7
>99% black cast but that was before I learned racism
>Steve
>Mutherfuckin'
>Urkel
>And his robo-self come walking in the room in this episode.
>that 90's robot
>clunky
>a little weird to 8yo me who's never seen a humanoid robot before
>cut to later that night
>be me, sleepin', dreamin'
>I'm at home watching tv like any day
>suddenly, motherfuckin' Urkel bot walks in the front door
>opens what looks like a CD slot on his belly
>fucking sucks/warps my family into the CD slot
>looks at me
>ohdeargodno.gif
>sucks me into the CD slot
>dark as fuck inside this shit
>can see through the slot as the Urkel bot walks around the neighborhood mercilessly warping folks into the infinitely sized compartment
>freak out
>wake up
>never watched family matters again

Shutup

I dreamt I went to bed inside a machine that drilled in metal.

Like I dreamt I went inside that machine with pillow and quilt and all and went to bed there.

That was the same machine where I - IRL - almost got killed after my coworkers didnt notice me and locked me inside and started the machine up while I was inside it.

The "go to bed inside the drilling machine"-dream had me wake up covered in sweat.

That sounds really creepy.

The most dangerous dream I ever had was when I dreamt I was standing in a kitchen in another city. I wanted to go outside, but was two floors up. I was aware I was dreaming (happened sometimes) and contemplated jumping out the window as a shortcut. Doesnt matter when youre dreaming, and I frequently dreamt of jumping to my death so jumping didnt scare me either.

What held me back was that I one or two nights earlier had noticed I sleep walked, so I was worried there was a potential risk I was sleep walking when I had this dream.

When I woke up and remembered the event I realized my own kitchen was two floors up too, and the view through it was eerily similar to my dream's - so I have no doubt I was sleep walking when I had that dream.

My mom helped me put locks on all my windows and my balcony door the very same day I had that dream.

Kids make the craziest connections.

% black cast but that was before I learned racism
lol wtf