It’s not fair. He looks like a fucking c.h.u.d and she’s a fucking 10. Why does he get to fuck her?

It’s not fair. He looks like a fucking c.h.u.d and she’s a fucking 10. Why does he get to fuck her?

Attached: 17EF78F5-2D9B-4B7B-A262-457E416E4CAF.jpg (1080x1080, 87K)

Lol my nigga she aint no 10 with that lazy ass greasy hair and painted eyebrows

Are you blind?

Attached: 68BE21E7-048B-40E2-BA57-272B4955BB76.jpg (640x639, 53K)

idk man, she's probably a 7, 5 without the make up.

They just work together. His girlfriend is an fat uggo.

Naw man watch any video they are in together and you can tell

Dude you’re so wrong. I’ve been blowing loads to her for like a year now

4/10.

Might fuck if I was drunk.

Raise your standards, bro.

she seems over rated as fuck

This is his girlfriend.

Attached: C-NyldeUMAAW-Ab.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

Nasty slam pig

Attached: 5013528-1406595211.gif (566x615, 21K)

Again greasy fucking lazy basic bitch hair and painted eyebrows. No thanks

Yeah but he’s definitely fucking alanah on the side and doesn’t want anyone to know because you know hr and shit. But it’s obvious

Dude look at her. I literally just came for her while on this thread. She is legit a 10/10

Attached: 9AB78B12-7B6D-46BD-8069-39D016555237.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

you have some fucked up standards user, i don't know why you're setting the bar so fucking low.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re trolling or are retarded

i'm not trolling, are you from a small town or something with all hambeasts or something?

Where the fuck do you live where you see hotter women than her daily? Im in a major city

10 is such a rookie rate, first you're saying she's absolutely perfect which, in reality, is not possible. use a number to the tenth of a decimal.

she's like 7.9

they are not fucking lol
also while cubby lawrence is actually fit.
and he's the funniest fucking dude ever

>hambeasts
>her
Yeah you’re trolling, overplayed your hand sir.

DAAAAMN law dawg, fucking being with an uggo is one thing but a koolaid hair bitch,,,, you KNOW she's fucking insane law dawg.... stop man drop tht fucking weight dawg, puss puss not that important bro

DC, NW side

wanna be blonde not comfortable with hair color, paint on eyebrows, 4.5 / 10 best you get

*tips fedora*

Have sex

how am i trolling? why don't you make a strawpoll and see what the average Yea Forumstard thinks

i always wanted a maxmoefoe with tits

Yea man, I live in San Luis Obispo, Cali and girls like these are a dime a dozen downtown. Don't get me wrong there's whales and transbutchbeasts too, but actual women that look like this are pretty common. Just become a Chud/Chad or develop a fucking social standing and you too can stick your pinky in their butthole.

It's not even that special.

He’s got a fucking pedophile face. And yeah watch any clips where they are together

...... nigger no... but they might be soon

lawdawgs dumbass thibnks he's happy with coolaid hair... but we all know the truth. if lawdawg got rid of the cancer ridden femenist and with alahana he would ascend to his ultimate form

I’m not even op Yea Forumsrother, I’m just pointing out you “2/10 wouldn’t bang” bullshitery. Also for clarification sake, what would you personally define as a “hambeast”?

Attached: E0DC0E83-564D-4E9B-B196-299AA753120A.gif (332x332, 1.29M)

>Implying you’ve actually fucked anyone in your life

He isn't a chud, actually a pretty good looking guy. That's not the most flattering picture of him though.

she has shit personality and is unfunny as fuck but has great looking skin and milkers

>“2/10 wouldn’t bang” bullshitery
i never said that shit boyo. i said 7 with makeup

> what would you personally define as a “hambeast”?
something along the lines of pic related

Attached: 1533903696873.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

have sex

How is that not fair? If this ugly ass nigga can get a girl so can you. He isn't sitting here bitching and crying on Yea Forums, he probably put in work to get her.

>implying you're not sucking a fat fucking spic dick as your tears blind your vision sporadically, causing that response to take 10x the amount of time it normally should have

Wow these implications sure go far sometimes

Don't get me wrong, she's definitely hot but it's not like she's a fucking goddress. You really need to calm down.

I do, you jack off to too much anime faggot

You’re not ?
My bad.

i jack off when i want. how is that too much?

>get to
This right here is exactly why you'll die a virgin. Sex isn't something that someone LETS you do to them. Its something you do together. Stop thinking about it like a privilege

prove it fag

no they aren't but elyse is TOTALLY fucking bruce

lol niiice

Op you're an idiot. she's not a 10

He actually has better features than her. She kinda looks peasanty. Her features look more like someone a ghetto white person would have like Billie Elliesh or a Mexican. He has features an elite white person would have like a politician or a CEO.

Attached: 2c109456888e7c4932988ca47ae7e011.jpg (564x363, 51K)

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
etld

gay af

Lolol

For real. Op is posting Herman level shit.

Why do you think so many companies support LGBTGGOFEP?

they're all gay AF

Game over thing's going to be 'it', going to do a massive schoolshooting discord.com\uzAtczX
MdYQ

Attached: 1547986724630.jpg (555x645, 39K)

hahahaha you think that's a 10?

legit a 6-7 real life depending on the level of makeup and what she's wearing, she's even a bit chubby

with photoshop, angles, makeup and hair, she can make it to an 8-9 in a picture, that's about it... you don't fuck her in pictures OP, you fuck her in real life and she's average as fuck, most girls can do the same

Because you touch yourself at night you condescending faggot.